Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death (39588 Views)

Truck Driver, Conductor Lynched In Ebonyi For Crushing School Children (Graphic / Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) / Bike Rider, Passenger Swept By Flood In Ogun, Narrowly Escaped Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Hotzone(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Na wao for this country
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by kingthreat(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
eagleu:

Two men were killed. Do you know how much the life of 1 man cost?
Stupid comments like yours is the reason why citizens are now taking the law into their hands against renowned careless Dangote drivers.
Buhari police will side with Dangote, the army will side with Dangote no matter how many innocent lives he crushes with his trucks, and the Mohammed Tanko courts will bend over backwards to accommodate Dangote to the detriment of Innocent Nigerians.
Is Dangote's life more important than the lives of these Nigerians?

The reckless driver should be arrested and charged for manslaughter. The truck that was burnt is not something you can buy.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Common guys,

All these truck accident is deliberate Jor, spit undecided

Think about it...
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by paulhunter: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bad news every day
God have mercy on us �
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by ndidibabe(f): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:
All this Dangote truck killings are rituals.. na only Dangote get truck? Why are others not killing like Dangote.
Illetrates everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
So what benefits can one derive from Dangote. Since it involves loss of human lives every year. Their budget are billions of profits with the cost involving financial, labour, material and loss of human lives every year.
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Chirowman(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
I could remember escaping from been killed by dangote truck 2 years ago. If not for God Grace and the flat road demarcation that got me saved ,if has been the old long demarcation .I would have parished they drivers are always on speed , I don't know if they undergoes drivers training at all very reckless in driving.
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Adakintroy: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Finnese001:
Dangote and his monthly rituals

If you know you know

We don't know. It's was an accident.

Everybody weh get money must be ritualist. Una mentality take style contribute to una financial constraints.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Take the cements too. 4000 naira x 900 bags on that flat bed is something.

Take the fuccking cements grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by 9japrof(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gucciboy1:
Unlimited browsing cheat for Airtel, Glo, 9mobile and 100mb daily limit for MTN available for just 1k, WhatsApp me if interested

Nigga how does it work
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Skillsnigeria: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by vikiphy89(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
vibre:
Why will they do that? Do they know how much one of those trucks cost? Barbaric people everywhere.
E be like say ur brain get holes.
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by IJOBA11: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Ooooooh using alternative account to defend yourself, reply me with the other account. I don't have time for cowards
MONOGAMY THE BORORO TERRORISTgrin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by aryzgreat: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Let me patiently wait and see the reaction of those abusing Igbos for burning truck that killed more than 8persons at Kwata flyover Awka some days ago.

Hypocrisy everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Kingstanding: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bola146:

Like seriously, na only Dangote dey for these roads or there is something else behind it
. The fear of Dangote's truck drivers is the beginning of wisdom and understanding. Dangote drivers are above the law. None of Dangote drivers will ever sleep overnight at police station if they kill anyone by their trucks. I still find it difficult how Dangote's drivers got their driver licence. Most of their trucks drivers are underage and FRSC will never stop them. Kudos to Julius Berger drivers . They don't drive recklessly. Dangote group are menance to Nigerians in all ramifications.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by masakk(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
May God help us for this country. Everyday, na so so bad news

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by ceejay80s(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Why setting the truck ablaze, wetin day worry Nigerians, those that set it ablaze should be arrested, a lot of rubbish in this country, can't they take the driver to police station
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by eagleu: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
kingthreat:

The reckless driver should be arrested and charged for manslaughter. The truck that was burnt is not something you can buy.

...and the lives lost is something you can buy?

Dangote truck drivers like many Fulanis think and act like they are above the law, because there's a long history of Dangote getting away with murder. The system is biased in his favor.

Citizens take the law against Dangote in their hands, because they know that his acquittal is guaranteed in Buhari's kangaroo courts.
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Obynopositive: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
fourboys:
This dangote truck don too kill Nigerians

Very simple answer..most of his drivers are illiterate and useless abokis
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by stunnert(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
All these heavy duty trucks shouldn't be driven around during the day rather they should be driven at night when the roads are free, as this will reduce the chances of motorist and other road users from colliding with them.
But these Dangote trucks don too kill people oo cry

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Safemoon: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
vibre:
Why will they do that? Do they know how much one of those trucks cost? Barbaric people everywhere.

I don't blame you.lives means noting to you guys dangote truck killed people and all that matters to you is how much a truck cost.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by EmyGod(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gucciboy1:
Unlimited browsing cheat for Airtel, Glo, 9mobile and 100mb daily limit for MTN available for just 1k, WhatsApp me if interested
REPENT Brother for there is no gain in cheating.
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is bad, the guy who killed the okada should be prosecuted but burning the truck is an illogical move and a sign of jealousy from the arsonists. Unknown to them all Dangote trucks have insurance, if u burn all of them, he won't bother much about it!
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
They did well.., dangote and his trailer is evil... his trailer has killed more innocent people than boko haram.. in a sane clime he will pay compensation tire, but Nigeria , government will even compensate him for killing innocent people
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by SKYHIGHfx: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
BoboNkiti19:

Oponu check my archives on here, I'm an old timer who has been decimating the sawdust braincells of your empty skulled brothers, I'm not one of you jobless losers who operate alternate accounts. angry
Both of you are the same people probably inside a room laughing..... Gerrout
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Yomit71(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
Yoruba miscreants...the pain will be continuous from now on. Its only people without foresight that wouldnt decode that you represent the most vile humans in this useless enclave.

You are lamenting because i said the obvious...let it pain you wella...

Everybody .....even world-over know that you are the real ritualism kingdom. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bloody cannibalistic ritual worshiping miscreants.

it's quite unfortunate sharing same country with you guys, your hatred for other tribes is out of this world. get well soon brother
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by sapientia(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
If this happened in south East

The news will never talk about the Okada

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool / Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) / Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.