Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death (39587 Views)

Truck Driver, Conductor Lynched In Ebonyi For Crushing School Children (Graphic / Trailer Crushes Motorcyclist And Passenger To Death In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) / Bike Rider, Passenger Swept By Flood In Ogun, Narrowly Escaped Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by MediMedi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
If am there na to pack cement ah swear
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by kayodemark(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
[Interested

uote author=Gucciboy1 post=102882404]Unlimited browsing cheat for Airtel, Glo, 9mobile and 100mb daily limit for MTN available for just 1k, WhatsApp me if interested[/quote]
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Bola146(f): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kingstanding:
. The fear of Dangote's truck drivers is the beginning of wisdom and understanding. Dangote drivers are above the law. None of Dangote drivers will ever sleep overnight at police station if they kill anyone by their trucks. I still find it difficult how Dangote's drivers got their driver licence. Most of their trucks drivers are underage and FRSC will never stop them. Kudos to Julius Berger drivers . They don't drive recklessly. Dangote group are menance to Nigerians in all ramifications.

sad sad
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by rayvelez(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
RIP to them. I'm always surprised when this kind of unfortunate accident happened the driver always escaped from been lynched. But why is the cement still intact??
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Peppysco: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
My advise to everyone is, whenever you see a Dangote truck, just run. Whether you're driving, walking or on a bike, once again, just run. It's a means of another cash out for him. Right now, Cornerstone Insurance go dey lament now as dem burn the truck cos they're going to pay so much to Dangote for that burnt truck. Las las, the family of the deceased would get maybe #2,000,000 each and Dangote banks the rest. I know this on good authority. I'm sure there are Cornerstone Insurance employees on this forum, if anyone doubts me, let at least one of their employees come out and refute my claim.
Once again, run whenever you see a Dangote truck approaching or beside you, it is for your own good

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Rolly22(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gucciboy1:
Unlimited browsing cheat for Airtel, Glo, 9mobile and 100mb daily limit for MTN available for just 1k, WhatsApp me if interested

How true is this?
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by mightyhaze: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Good
good?

Will u say so if it's elsewhere?

U won't rush an epistle here within minutes ,how other people are hateful and intolerant?

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Asianjollof007: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
See the RED MUD THAT WILL TURN POTOPOTO WHEN IT RAINS...and some coneheaded miscreants with ther gbegiri reasoning will be insulting IGBO people wey pass dem.

AS FOR DANGOTE TRUCK...THESE ARE RITUALS....

You are sick, i pass that route everyday and there's nothing like red mud there.
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Favoritedealer: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:
All this Dangote truck killings are rituals.. na only Dangote get truck? Why are others not killing like Dangote.
Nigerians and your backward thinking,at this stage of your life in 2021 you still believe there is an imaginary spirit that gives you money if you kill for it
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Cyoung4real(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Omo see hypocrisy oozing out from this thread. Was it not on this same Nairaland that almost of you crucified those that burnt a truck that was carrying a cow when the driver drove careless and killed a pregnant woman and school children in Anambra but look at all of you now speaking from the other side of your mouth. Ndi uchu

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Asianjollof007: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
It happened yesterday morning, i saw everything live. The truck drivers esp the abokis drive recklessly.
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Kingpin1000: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Favoritedealer:

Nigerians and your backward thinking,at this stage of your life in 2021 you still believe there is an imaginary spirit that gives you money if you kill for it
You are the backward person here. Even the whites perform rituals and occultism and yet they brainwash you to believe that the spirit does not control the physical and you if think rituals is just only for money then you be really mumu. You still dey float. Wetin eyes see, if mouth talk am na chaos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by esnbrutality: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Because rain didn't fall...its now express road covered in dust abi??..

Get educated you refuse...its to reason like an obvious "oluwole dropout"

The road when rain drop will be obviously muddy ...and what is the composition of the soil ----CLAY!!!

and CLAY IS POTOPOTO.....

So stop gnashing your teeth...that is definitly a potopoto road there...spits!

Asianjollof007:

You are sick, i pass that route everyday and there's nothing like red mud there.
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by 360command: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:
All this Dangote truck killings are rituals.. na only Dangote get truck? Why are others not killing like Dangote.
there is nothing rituals . We are in a failed system. The men in charge of logistics (service and repairs) are not doing the right thing.

These trucks are on the road all day, there is bound to be wear and tear.

Change tyres(new)
Change brake pads, disc(new)
Oil change.
Above all, the driver should be cautious.

If the management cannot do the right thing, then they need to hire independent contractors which I believe they should be doing.
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Cutehector(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
vibre:
Why will they do that? Do they know how much one of those trucks cost? Barbaric people everywhere.
seize and sell. grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Kingpin1000: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
360command:
there is nothing rituals . We are in a failed system. The men in charge of logistics (service and repairs) are not doing the right thing.

These trucks are on the road all day, there is bound to be wear and tear.

Change tyres(new)
Change brake pads, disc(new)
Oil change.
Above all, the driver should be cautious.

If the management cannot do the right thing, then they need to hire independent contractors which I believe they should be doing.

In your words, Dangote is the most poorly managed company in Nigeria.
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by titigafar(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
This picture is fake. This is my area in Ijebu-Ode and this happened like 2 years
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by annisy(f): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
When will my people understand that those truck doesn't belong to dangote!!!!!!
Those truck belongs to individuals like you and me who are distributors under dangote
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by clothingonline(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
All this truck belong to agent and distributor wetin consign dangote with distribution truck lol
Too many illiterate on this platform that’s how they called dangote a monopoly
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by IgweOfNnewi: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
BoboNkiti19:

Oponu check my archives on here, I'm an old timer who has been decimating the sawdust braincells of your empty skulled brothers, I'm not one of you jobless losers who operate alternate accounts. angry
Old timer indeed amuku meko akoti leta omo sofo danu, you have not decimate your widely known baby factory ritualists that have turn Nigeria into a baby factory and harvesting headquarters, such a shameless imp
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by ignis: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
More blood for Dangote`s ritual.
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by MoIbrahim: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
That's te way it should be
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Finnese001: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Adakintroy:

We don't know. It's was an accident.

Everybody weh get money must be ritualist. Una mentality take style contribute to una financial constraints.

Like you know me in person grin and you also know my financial strength

MUGU
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Ray02: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
May God help us for this country. Everyday, na so so bad news
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by UnabashedIPOB: 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Why are yorubas destroying northern business.

Northerners will retaliate.they never forget or forgive.

The question is why DANGOTE TRUCKS always killing pedestrians especially in the south? I can't even begin to count how many citizens of the East that had been crushed to death by his unsafe trucks plying the area. He had not paid any compensation to the families of these people that his drivers killed. I wish they would start suing him each time his trucks run over people.
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by BarrElChapo(m): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Been a long time coming
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Gucciboy1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rolly22:

How true is this?

It's 100% true and working perfectly. Been using it for 2 weeks now
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Gucciboy1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
EmyGod:

REPENT Brother for there is no gain in cheating.

Who did I cheat, did I cheat you or someone related to you?
Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by Ebiwalo101: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
[b][/b]
Ray02:
May God help us for this country. Everyday, na so so bad news
the truck that kill the okada is a private truck not dangote[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) / Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) / Father Christmas Controlling Traffic In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.