Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Father's Day Celebration: What Are You Proud Of Your Father While Growing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father's Day Celebration: What Are You Proud Of Your Father While Growing? (347 Views)

Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father's Day Celebration: What Are You Proud Of Your Father While Growing? by Easyincome24: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
The role of a father is such an important one in a family.

That is why is the Merriam Webster dictionary defines a family's as:

"the basic unit in society traditionally consisting of two parents rearing their children"

In elementary school, some subjects are dedicated to explain the basics of how a home is grown to pupils. A home or family comprises of father, mother and their children living together as one.

No one can isolate a father from mother irrespective of how the world preaches some strange stuffs about interchanging their roles due to modern days belief systems.

As we mark the father's day for this year, what are you proud of about your father while growing?

Let's learn from you how your father has helped you grow this far.

Re: Father's Day Celebration: What Are You Proud Of Your Father While Growing? by Bola146(f): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Father's Day Celebration: What Are You Proud Of Your Father While Growing? by cassidy1996(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Too much care

1 Like

Re: Father's Day Celebration: What Are You Proud Of Your Father While Growing? by dawnomike(m): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
He was never afraid of anything... He never showed fear in times of danger

1 Like

Re: Father's Day Celebration: What Are You Proud Of Your Father While Growing? by Easyincome24: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
dawnomike:
He was never afraid of anything... He never showed fear in times of danger
I would have said you commented about my dad too.

That man, no matter what, he will smile and tell everyone to calm down.

He has answer for every situation even if he couldn't solve it all. Dauntless and courageous!

1 Like

Re: Father's Day Celebration: What Are You Proud Of Your Father While Growing? by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2021
I like his playfulness ..we think alike too and can argue on sports, politics and trending news

God bless that man, I inherited beautiful Skin from him kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daily Tasks For A Clean Bathroom / Help!!! I've Always Want To Please My Parent Now I'm Stucked / Fast Freezing LG Refrigerator Available In Abeokuta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.