Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women (51740 Views)

9ice Brags About Not Staying With One Woman (Throwback Video) / Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone / Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by kingthreat(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Romanoff:
That's why there's a topic on front page about a TV CEO who got murdered my hus side chic.

Continue o.

There are a million men doing the same thing
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Lamanii22(f): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:
He's still reasoning like a small boy that he is.

He dey reason like Tecno China phone grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by OsusHunter: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kingstanding:
. He is not a pretender like you. I'm damn sure if you have fame and money like him you will have more than five wives and ten slay queens.
Or deh
You know quite well
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Oracleforce: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
By the time you contract HIV or have sex with demonic spirited lady, your eye go clear....nothing do you .keep on changing ladies like clothes
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
May your days be long, Tekno.

You belong.... ✌
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
No wonder his career has nosedived. Creative people don't know that overindulgence in sexual activities reduces productivity.

4 Likes

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by HRMK: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
no problem!davido with 4/5babymamas and many others are there for u!the sky is ur limit........hahaha........

1 Like

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Oyin2212(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wisdom has finally landed on you my guy.
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by TruthinAction: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Then get properly married to them instead of flirting with them. You think you will remain young forever. If you don't repent, you will end up in the pit of hell. There are no women to sleep with in hell.
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Gerrard59(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
IAMBlesssed:
Come back and tell us this again when you are 50+ ...
Then you will understand the importance of family, love and companionship..

Because he wants to have sexual intercourse with different beautiful women doesn't mean he loves all of them. To most men, sex is different from love. It's seen as a biological chore.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Gerrard59(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
TruthinAction:
Then get properly married to them instead of flirting with them. You think you will remain young forever. If you don't repent, you will end up in the pit of hell. There are no women to sleep with in hell.

It's actually old men who keep sugar babies wink

As long as a man has the testosterone hormone in him, sex will always be desired.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Gerrard59(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tekno is correct and this is solely because men are biologically different from women. How both genders view sexual intercourse differs.

It's basic biology.

My advice is he undergoes vasectomy if not raising a battalion of children from different women is something he would regret.

1 Like

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Olayetan(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Romanoff:
That's why there's a topic on front page about a TV CEO who got murdered my hus side chic.

Continue o.
Hbd

Long life & prosperity.
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by ndidibabe(f): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Factfinder1:
Finally a man that sees things from my view

As long as I am wealthy and comfortable I'll Bleep enough pussy and father dozens of kids....we only live once
Empty barrel. Just making noise.....
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by ndidibabe(f): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gerrard59:

It's actually old men who keep sugar babies wink

As long as a man has the testosterone hormone in him, sex will always be desired.
Unfortunately, the sugar babies don't desire them cus they are old...
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Myself2(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
This one that's always looking as if he is dangerously sick will not help himself and stay in one place now o
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by AdeniyiA(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
My guy has been wise from the beginning, not wanting the Christians to limit his exploits through Biblical principles, my guy has been hammering it in our ears for long that he's ALHAJI TEKNO since ALHAJIs can have more than one wife
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Adakintroy: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
I have never seen a more confused generation. Like this. hypocrites at most. Then why attack women for being hoes when the thing de your body too.

It's either you are discouraging women from going that direction from a good place or you are encouraging them by your own actions. E
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Gerrard59(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
ndidibabe:
Unfortunately, the sugar babies don't desire them cus they are old...

Old? Yes. But they've what every girl who wants to be a sugar babe needs, which is money.

Money answerth all things grin
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by gasparpisciotta: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
I can’t disagree with Tekno on that.

There are so many beautiful girls all around

1 Like

Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by FashionCookie(f): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
With your gace like Oyibo rabbit...yen yen yen yen yen yen...mtcheww.
Who dey deceive all these boys sef?
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by deji17: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
So women too can have many men ? Think about it .
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by dederocs(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Factz.
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Gamesmart: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
IAMBlesssed:
Come back and tell us this again when you are 50+ ...
Then you will understand the importance of family, love and companionship..

50+ men don't have side chics?

They are not still doing young babes?

Kontinu to deceive yasef.
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Josywhyte: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tekno! Tekno !! Tekno!!!

How many times I call you? Three times

Ask Agate the super TV owner wetin kill am. I sign out
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Rhado: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
kikotet666:
Goodness
How does it work?
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Stupidest thing I've heard today.
And it's more pathetic this guy thinks he is making Sense.
Re: Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women by Gamesmart: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
meobizy:
At the end of the day all women look and feel the same. The only difference is packaging which they learn way earlier than male counterparts. Sha, it’s a free world. If he has the money to support them then good. Lol. This comment is no different from the one I posted in Ighalo’s news.

You want to tell me Chidinma look and feels the same as Toolz?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hanks Anuku Naturalizes As Ghanaian, Adopts Ghana Name 'Nana Kwame Fiifi Krakra' / New Whip Alert - Tiwa Savage (pics) / Man Asking Kemi Olunloyo For Sex Exposed By Kemi (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.