Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike (46906 Views)

ASUU Fresh Strike Threat Causing Panic, No Agreement Yet – FG / FG Moves To Avert Fresh Strike, Meets ASUU Friday / Non-academic staff begin Protests, Fresh strike looms in Nigeria Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by Julianaa: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
Their problem
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by Mko123(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Najiriya, which way?
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by Cassandrax: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Igbos

The whole Nigeria is aggrieved, Igbos are tactically getting set up again to lead the pack for expressing the grievances......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

The first Nigeria coup which is tagged "igbo coup" comprised of men frm all d regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the south west (yorubas) as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections, also remember that most of the coup men including their leader swore that they will install Awolowo once the coup succeeds....

Unfortunately, the same SW (Awolowo), made a policy that killed more children and women than the war itself, the SW also made policies that is intended to make Igbos poor for ever(seized all Igbos money in the bank). Igbos, I am not asking you to hate anyone, just let people fight their fights.... And always tell your children history. Beware of sabotage.

IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by AregbeFufu: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kolisky:
Well, I'm observing my SIWES.

Their wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shey you go still come back cheesy

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by Wickedtruths: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
You can't pay university lecturers but you can pay repentant Boko Haram.
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by onuman: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Western education has become Haram in Nigeria, who is surprised to hear about fresh ASUU strike? The authorities in Nigeria shall welcome that.
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by mjabdulk: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is terrible.

The students are yet to recover from the recent strike.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by Wickedtruths: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cassandrax:
Igbos

The whole Nigeria is aggrieved, Igbos are tactically getting set up again to lead the pack for expressing the grievances......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

The first Nigeria coup which is tagged "igbo coup" comprised of men frm all d regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the south west (yorubas) as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections, also remember that most of the coup men including their leader swore that they will install Awolowo once the coup succeeds....

Unfortunately, the same SW (Awolowo), made a policy that killed more children and women than the war itself, the SW also made policies that is intended to make Igbos poor for ever(seized all Igbos money in the bank). Igbos, I am not asking you to hate anyone, just let people fight their fights.... And always tell your children history. Beware of sabotage.

IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Next time, you don't go killing the leaders of other regions and spare your own Igbo leaders.
Next time, you don't spare coup plotters because they are your tribe men.
Next time, you don't keep coup plotters from your tribe in your region but send those from other tribes across different regions.

Most importantly, you learn to feed yourselves before you fight those feeding you.

Your fathers were fools, I hope you didn't inherit their foolishness.
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by Peteromi(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
When will all this thing stop
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by dmbb: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by Humorme2(f): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lmao. Cruise country grin grin
Na medicine students I dey pity
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by samwillyco1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
I pity students, moreover there is no need to graduate since there is no JOB according to PMB
grin grin grin grin
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by bluefilm: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
I even need the strike more than ASUU needs it.

So, ASUU please bring it on.

NOW !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by Christmasdon(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
ASUU STRIKE WE DON'T NEED IT HERGAIN.
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by 0dav2(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
If i hear kpim, if this strike happen i don leave this school thing be dat o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by Roman7(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
BF69BF:
Bring it on, we're ready for the strike.

This country must crumble.

Aunty me I'm not ready oh
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by seunny4lif(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Person go use 2 years do 200L
Sha, things fall apart ooooh
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by adewad13(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
There is no employment for the youths anymore....says by PMB...
So embark and if you emfront...
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by annisy(f): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Strike is a course in Nigeria public university all students must have an A in it before graduating!!!
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by Klass99(f): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by bluefilm: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wickedtruths:
[s]Next time, you don't go killing the leaders of other regions and spare your own Igbo leaders.Next time, you don't spare coup plotters because they are your tribe men.Next time, you don't keep coup plotters from your tribe in your region but send those from other tribes across different regions.Most importantly, you learn to feed yourselves before you fight those feeding you.Your fathers were fools, I hope you didn't inherit their foolishness.[/s]

Just shut up, okay?

Nonsense. sad
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by Ibegtodiffer: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
We're ok
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by Unigrad: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
What is really working well in this country?
Why will they take Nigeria Education serious when their children are schooling abroad?
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by SoftbossNC: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
3 years and above old Facebook accounts needed update me if you have I will pay Asap.

Telegram: Crypto_softOG
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by Shakur86(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
It's so simple, ur employer is telling you to join a platform where ure salaries will be paid promptly yet ure hellbent and adamant, now u guys are accusing the AGF of refusal to pay ur salaries.
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by Easyincome24: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
heniford2:
Is nice but I feel is will not work
If Fed Govt should see what you typed, they will withdraw every support being given to education.

Your sentence is bad.
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by samwillyco1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ddone4:
WHY is everything Ninja na strike, hike, inflation. Oga when persin go finish if all this dey ground.

Na to fast track my project becos this people mad oo

If you dey write project too, no wait till supervisor disappear oo, na research firm i dey use run my own self.

Lazy student I hope you would be able to defend it
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by babtoundey(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
one the names I hate to hear these days is ASUU.
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by bigtt76(f): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Academic Strike Union of Universities (ASUU) - idiots angry

valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/19/ASUU-to-embark-on-fresh-strike/
Re: ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike by Kolisky(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
AregbeFufu:

Shey you go still come back cheesy

grin grin grin

Lemme finish what have started jareh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student / Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know / See The TV Inside OAU Laboratory [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.