Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Mtn Simreg Is Back In Ilesa, Osun State. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Simreg Is Back In Ilesa, Osun State. (159 Views)

Where Can I Swap Phone In Osogbo, Osun State? / Is There Any Good Isp In Osogbo Osun State / Shipping From Aliexpress To Osogbo, Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Simreg Is Back In Ilesa, Osun State. by Agricaddict(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Come and register your MTN SIM Cards with your NIN

LOCATION; Third building to Zenith Bank, Beside Bayonet Cafe, Ita Balogun Street Ilesa

REQUIREMENTS; National ID Card/NIN registered by you, meanwhile if you know your NIN and you are not with the NIN Slip, but you are with any of;
Drivers License, International Passport or Voters ID Card, you are good to go, provided the name on it tallies with the name on your NIN, i.e provided the name you used to register the National ID Card is the same as the name you used to register any of the 3 options above.
At the same time, the name and the photo on those Valid ID Cards must be clear enough to see

SPECIAL CASES; If you know you are a Muslim man and you can't remove your turban or cap, don't bother to come

If you know you are a Muslim woman who can't remove the veil on your face, don't bother to come

DURATION; 24/7, Available 7 days in a week

PRICE; 500 Naira

PHONE NUMBER; 08064650288

(1) (Reply)

In Ibadan,pro Phone Repair, Computer And Game Console We Offer / My Glo Network Is Gathering Dust / Complete Free Training On Mobile Phone Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.