Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:25 PM

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) (91092 Views)

Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Kaybae(f): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2021
cococandy:

Leave that one.
It’s for the women who don’t know them. Even if you offer your life for men like that, the day you’re not ready to take it anymore, you’re a bad woman.
I agree with you 100%,the day a woman Start reacting, she becomes a bad wife.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 7:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Pained
bitch

What is wrong with you? If you're a woman, do you pray for a man to treat you like that? And if not, would you wish that for your sister? I hate irresponsible people.

What values do you hold dear? How and who raised you that you turned out like this? You're one of the problems Nigeria has. I've often said it, that the beginning of our woes as a country is the offshoot of the failings of families. Many families are raising touts, thieves, gamblers, fraudster, scammers, kidnappers, rapists, and they unleash their bastards on the society letting us pay for crimes we never committed.

Why would a man of means refuse to care for his family! If you suspect the kids are not yours, do a DNA and put closure on the case Some people be carrying on like Mother Theresa outside and be a filthy dog inside. Ighalo should go and do the needful and stop feigning holy man.

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

A legally married wife a pained bitch?
What kind of Generation of people is this?

A Generation of young men that see evil and call it good. They see good and call it Evil. Very Highly confused folks.
God Have Mercy and Save you all! If not , Destruction is sure..

Bobo Ighalo! Let no one Deceive u. You are on the wrong part of Life. You need to look inwards and sort out things with the wife of your youth before the grace of God that has helped you in life becomes a Disgrace.

Most Important, come into a relationship with JESUS Christ and allow Him sort out things.

Guy guy guy guy guy guy!!!!!
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2021
I can close my eyes to say....She Is the Problem!!!
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 7:56am On Jun 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

A Generation of young men that see evil and call it good. They see good and call it Evil. Very Highly confused folks.

Bobo Ighalo! Let no one Deceive u. You are on the wrong part of Life. You need to look inwards and sort out things with the wife of your youth before the grace of God that has helped you in life becomes a Disgrace.

Most Important, come into a relationship with JESUS Christ and allow Him sort out things.

Dont mind them, she is a bitch while he is the one flinging his penis in every hole. He did not see that one. Tomorrow he will father a girl child.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by aalangel(f): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
He doesn't know you exist though, you can take a hike

Neither does he know you're a fan...so run along.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2021
ipodstinks:
E pain am grin

But she is married and taking care of three kids all by herself. You aint even addressing the cheat. That is how twisted you people think. If its the other way round now you will jump on the thread and rain curses on her. Who e no go pain? What has she done wrong? Oya ponder over it. Thanks
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by ynglukas(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU SIGN A PRENUP. FELLAS, FORGET ALL THE EMOTIONS OR THAT TRUST ISSUES NONSENSE SHE MIGHT BRING UP. MAKE SURE YOU SIGN A PRENUP. Look at some famous men that lost MILLIONS and even BILLIONS to women after divorce. Marriage HIGHLY favors women, especially abroad. Some women even get the house, cars and kids, without leaving anything for the man. Then, he'll have to start from scratch while the woman is flexing his life's work. SIGN THAT PRENUP, BRO. I'll take care of an ex-wife if divorce occurs, but NO WAY will any type of law force me to split my things or totally give them up to her.
Dr. Dre was married for over 24 years, yet after divorce, the wife still wants his assets, even after she already has some percentage stake in his billion-dollar companies. She even requested $2M per month, excluding other payments o. BROS, SIGN THAT PRENUP! IF SHE LOVES YOU, SHE'LL SIGN THAT PRENUP. KANYE AND KIM SIGNED!!!

Modified:
Some feminists will not rest this night until they have my head on a platter of gold.
Fact is: NONE of those females quoting me have said anything worthwhile; Y'all just trying to be defensive. I'm not bashing all females, but we all know that most females are just looking for who to finesse. MOST females are never happy when they see their OWN brothers spending on a girl, they'll call her a gold digger. Forgetting they're also doing or will do same to other guys. IF YOU'RE AN OLOSHO; OWN UP TO IT. NOBODY WILL KILL YOU. MEN RESPECT PROUD OLOSHOS THAN THE PRETENTIOUS ONES.

Well said brother.. well said
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2021
djon78:

That's what many of these guys don't understand
The men always pays back in old age
Concerning the evil they did to there mothers
They think they will remain young forever

Those children will later grow up
And take there revenge
It doesn't end well

Rapper Jay Z and his mother were abandoned by his father
As a kid

When Jay Z was now a big Superstar
The man wanted to reconcile
But Jay Z said no way
The man died a miserable man
Never had any relationship with his successful son

That's why when he had infidelity issue with his wife Beyonce
He personally got into rehabilitation
To make his marriage work
So he doesn't end up like his dad
With his own kids
And he said he has become better

I respect your opinion even as a man. Its very rare to stand for the truth especially in this type of situation. They often see themselves as semi god when they go about cheating without remorse. Its one thing to cheat and pride yourself in it and its another thing to try to change. But the way some men brag about it and paint it on their partner's face is humiliating. They always think that can eat their cake and still have it. I believe Jaz's dad came becos everywhere is stew for the family he left. He is regretting now and will likely die with depression
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Ighalo just have to make the European court knows he is an African man and in Africa it is allowed to marry more than one wife. Simple.
He can quickly wife those ladies.. nothing spoil.
And if that doesn't work.
He should sale his Properties in Europe and use the money to invest in Nigeria or others Africa countries in real estate, bonds, shares, top companies etc.
He can also transfer 80% of all his money to Africa or NIGERIA and leave it there in dollars /Pounds.
Well base on benevolence, he can leave one house and one car for her there in Europe.
After all the said lata can't say she didn't gained anything while married to Ighalo.
I'm sure he bought her house(s) , bought her cars, open business for her...set up her family etc.

So I don't see why she is angry

Abi o, 'SHE CAN GO TO HELL"
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Honestly, its mind blowing. Dre signed the prenup with her. When they had an argument; he tore it. So the wife thought it was not valid since its destroyed. That's why she was suing him for those millions and lied that they never had a prenup. She didn't know that the papers Dre tore were fake papers. He only fooled her. grin. Same way, 50 cent was dating this girl, he gave her a very expensive Bentley. She left him and went with the Bentley. After a while, the car was repossessed. She didn't know 50 cent put it on a lease. She thought he totally bought it for her grin. E Choke
I love Dr.dre no homo, I just Wish I can hug him, he's a real Nigga

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

I

God bless you sir,you are lifted.It is the last day and spirit of error is at work but also the spirit of truth is also much more at work therefore truth shall prevail .

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2021
MansoryMX:

Stop wasting your time replying these kids bro. They know nothing about women. Let alone marriage. Nairaland is a faceless forum filled with wayward kids
See Simp, he go clear for your eyes soon. cheesy
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by ipodstinks: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2021
MummyD2020:

But she is married and taking care of three kids all by herself. You aint even addressing the cheat. That is how twisted you people think. If its the other way round now you will jump on the thread and rain curses on her. Who e no go pain? What has she done wrong? Oya ponder over it. Thanks
Na she won do babymama. So why is she pain.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Sterope(f): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2021
If their father is Dangote, they won't outgrow it. Every father is not a Jude or Dangote, so many will outgrow that money! undecided

1. Some will take it as a lesson and treat women better
2. Others will appreciate a society that doesn't hold them into account, follow their father's footsteps and it still won't stop them from hating their father.

ibedun:

You are dead wrong too. They never outgrow the father’s money plus once the boys become men and start to interact with women, they begin to see things from a man’s point of view.

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Sterope(f): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2021
grin grin grin
pocohantas:

If their father did the same to their mother, they will come here to tell you how they don’t connect to him because he spent all his money with side chicks while they struggled with their mum. But because they are on NL and trying to look woke, they have somehow made Ighalo the victim.

When this case started, she made no mention of his cheating or babymama, but trust Nigerians to go for her and start dragging her. In situations like this, there are many things the other party would rather leave unsaid to protect the image of the other (especially the man). Until they start pushing you to the wall and you will be forced to talk or act, make everywhere kuku scatter.

They think the solution is marrying her in Nigeria where she could be chased out with just her pants. Not amending their ways. Very wicked lots. He won’t even try this nonsense with their #TeamForeignWomen.

With what I have seen Nigerian men do or say, I don’t blame any woman who hides her money or builds houses without her husband’s knowledge.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Biglittlelois:

How wise of her to get married to him LEGALLY in Europe, she codedly reminded him she can bring him down, she is even nice, if na me........

Very hurtful to have a diick hopper brostitute schmuck as a horse band who constantly slaps his whôre mongering to the faithful wife's face.
So you expect him to be fuckin only one pussy for the rest of his life? If you were a man would you like that? Anyways, most of you females don't understand and that's why there'll always be problems in relationships.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by ibedun: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Sterope:
If their father is Dangote, they won't outgrow it. Every father is not a Jude or Dangote, so many will outgrow that money! undecided

1. Some will take it as a lesson and treat women better
2. Others will appreciate a society that doesn't hold them into account, follow their father's footsteps and it still won't stop them from hating their father.

This is what you think........Not facts!
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Sterope(f): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Lmao. Misbehave please
ibedun:

This is what you think........Not facts!

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by ibedun: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2021
MansoryMX:

I don’t reply kids. Look for your mate around and go talk about your next catch or go look for a job

You don’t have to reply “kids”. If somebody messes with your sister there is nothing you can do. Nothing!
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2021
Fuckthamods:

So you expect him to be fuckin only one pussy for the rest of his life? If you were a man would you like that? Anyways, most of you females don't understand and that's why there'll always be problems in relationships.

The daft thinking of some of you ehn,

If a man cannot stick to one woman for the rest of his life, he should go for someone that is cool with sharing him with all and sundry, don't deceive a woman by promising her faithfulness when you know you are a diick hopper from birth, very simple.

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Biglittlelois:

The daft thinking of some of you ehn,

If a man cannot stick to one woman for the rest of his life, he should go for someone that is cool with sharing him with all and sundry, don't deceive a woman by promising her faithfulness when you know you are a diick hopper from birth, very simple.
Story, how many women out there are cool with that? Y'all are selfish and always want the man to always be faithful, may not be immediately but later on. I'm sure this woman saw the signs in ighalo who was already a star at an early age but still went ahead and married him. Now she's making noise like a typical woman.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Joshuazedd(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2021
The way guys side their fellow guys who cheat in marriages and defend them on social media is funny.
Gutter reasoning.
How many people will side their fathers if they catch them cheating on their mothers?
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2021
MansoryMX:

My brother! You have no idea how childish women behave when they are in pains. One time I had a serious misunderstanding with mine and left home for 1 week to cool off. You need to see her WhatsApp statues cheesy
You're one of the few people saying wise things here. Don't commit yourself to a woman if you can't remain faithful or at least apologize and make up when you step off. Women can become so emotionally attached to a guy and you will just make their life miserable if you continue to cheat without remorse. Just reading what Ighalo's wife is posting shows that she's really heartbroken that he's doing his things freely without remorse, with people's support and he seems to be more successful doing that. Most men will not understand because they are not women. Only if they knew what they subject women to, by such attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2021
ipodstinks:
Na she won do babymama. So why is she pain.

How u take dey sure?
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by ipodstinks: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2021
MummyD2020:

How u take dey sure?
No be she wants footballer?
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
You're one of the few people saying wise things here. Don't commit yourself to a woman if you can't remain faithful or at least apologize and make up when you step off. Women can become so emotionally attached to a guy and you will just make their life miserable if you continue to cheat without remorse. Just reading what Ighalo's wife is posting shows that she's really heartbroken that he's doing his things freely without remorse, with people's support and he seems to be more successful doing that. Most men will not understand because they are not women. Only if they knew what they subject women to, by such attitudes.

You are wise!
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2021
HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2021
BREAKUP PAINS WOMEN MORE ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MAN IS FAMOUS,RICH AND GOOD IN BED.
You can argue with your ancestors .
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by User09: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2021
pocohantas:

But it is annoying the way Nigerian men behave. A woman you have been married to since 2009. Even if her money isn’t inside, if she didn’t make the home conducive, you can’t do well at work. It is painful watching the man of your youth go about impregnating strange women while your life is on hold for the kids. It is more painful that the woman would still be blamed for the failed marriage. Let’s be fair to our spouses please- male and female alike.

You don’t want to marry again? Fine. Treat them with respect and fairness. At some point they had your back and if they wanted you dead, you’ll be long gone.

What kind of sinister thought is this. Where's it coming from?
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Babinski: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Only God knows what Ighalo must have gone through in the hand of this woman that will make him leave her and be behaving like this.

Why do you pass lopsided judgement without full and proper evaluation of the case? So Ighalo is a saint turned into a devil by the woman? That is how some bad parents make excuses for their wayward kids, blaming friends for influencing the kids as if their kids are well brought up saints in the first place. And such excuse only produce further moral deterioration for the kids.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by PROPEACE: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Honestly, only women with deceptive plans always get angry at prenups. Women that are more successful than their husbands will ALWAYS request a prenup, but women don't want a more successful husband to request a prenup from a less successful wife. They'll start saying he doesn't trust the wife and start with crocodile tears. Her money is her money, but the husband's money belongs to everybody, including HER family members. MOST women nowadays don't have a job, they're selling themselves either directly or subtly. They just hate when you say it out. Same way a prostitute will get angry if you call her a prostitute. They'll prefer if you sugarcoat things to them. Till date, nobody knows Sonia's occupation.
What I don't even understand is why a professional footballer like Ighalo will do that. Mikel Obi is not married till date but has two kids is he a fool? See the type of razz woman sef that is struggling with tenses. Rich dudes insist on prenups o! Crocodile tears my foot! If she won't take it let her go, you own the money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Denmark 2 - 0 (Full Time) / Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.