Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) (91197 Views)

Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rest
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Zico5:
These footballers can lie. He claimed to be 32 but married in 2009 precisely at age of 19 plus. That's why some of these footballers can't perform at the age some of them are claiming. Look at people like Taye Taiwo, Yakubu Ayegbeni, and Ahmed Musa. This igalo will be over 40 or thereabout.
angry Lol, this guy you are heartless I swear. How you look this handsome young guy you say his over 40. Take am easy bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
baby124:

Don’t mind the idiot. Very stupid small boys with dehydrated brain on this site. I pity who takes the comments and advise on this site seriously. If you see wetin your advisers look like, you go beat yourself.
she wants,to take something she didnt work for the only thing she offers is p.v.ssy #painedBiatchhh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Commentor: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sanchez01:
Her type of person is so rare! They are both still legally married, not divorced but Ighalo have been frolicking and sleeping around like the typical Niger Deltan man that he is. Most Nigerian men in Europe don't even do a fraction of this before seeing their life and hardwork snatched from them.

Eboue didn't do up to this before he was relegated to being a destitute. Sonia holds the ace here and it isn't because she wants to capitalize on the situation but clearly out of love.

She deserves better than a man who can't keep his third legs in between. I just pray Ighalo won't resolve to crowdfunding and require the Edo State/Federal Government assistance at some point in his life because it is fast looking like it with the look of things.

She deserves a better man.

Coincidentally my Gate man Odion, is a very good man searching for his missing rib.

Do you have her contact so I can forward to him?

4 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Enculer: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
The reason why you must be careful who you bring in as wife to Europe from. Nigeria

This one is a money grabbing Gold digger.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by dmbb: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
onefuture:
Men are just too stuupiid this days.
Don't forget that your father is also a man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Omoluabi16:
While ighalo has done wrong with his philandering and donating babies up and down, I really don't understand this 'If I decide to take everything, and legally married in Europe'.. that is unwise thinking.

But it is annoying the way Nigerian men behave. A woman you have been married to since 2009. Even if her money isn’t inside, if she didn’t make the home conducive, you can’t do well at work. It is painful watching the man of your youth go about impregnating strange women while your life is on hold for the kids. It is more painful that the woman would still be blamed for the failed marriage. Let’s be fair to our spouses please- male and female alike.

You don’t want to marry again? Fine. Treat them with respect and fairness. At some point they had your back and if they wanted you dead, you’ll be long gone.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by baby124: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Abba114:
she wants,to take something she didnt work for the only thing she offers is p.v.ssy #painedBiatchhh
Well from what I read, she had the money when he had nothing. If that is the case, she’s entitled. Now, she’s also his wife and mother of his 3 children. She will get whatever is due to her. Just like you would have wanted security for you and your mother if faced with the same situation.

You obviously do not come from a home where your mother was a wife. If you did, you will know how hard our mothers work. As for the name you called her, could be what you call your mother at home so no surprise here.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Rickywardell332: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Why cant they settle outside social media

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
If I was ighalo I wouldn't have responded to her.
A simple silence would leave her more confounded.

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by HBB1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
He should better sell off every investment in Europe and move it somewhere else where no 'legally married in Europe' Wife can touch it.

What kind of threat is that?!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Commentor: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
pocohantas:

But it is annoying the way Nigerian men behave. A woman you have been married to since 2009. Even if her money isn’t inside, if she didn’t make the home conducive, you can’t do well at work. It is painful watching the man of your youth go about impregnating strange women while your life is on hold for the kids. It is more painful that the woman would still be blamed for the failed marriage. Let’s be fair to our spouses please- male and female alike.

I agree she deserves much but I don't know about better.

Ighalo is the one wearing the shoe and knows where it pinches him.

We don't know what he's been experiencing at home and under what circumstance they even coupled up.

Let's be observing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Moderatorjobs(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

Am here.

Join with this link

https:///EgkzALLGZjBLfrhnsgM3pQ
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Commentor: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
angry Lol, this guy you are heartless I swear. How you look this handsome young guy you say his over 40. Take am easy bro.

That guy is above...
Let's just leave the matter sha.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
pocohantas:
The babe has been repeating this “LEGALLY married wife” since. People were saying on the other thread that she is still bragging with Mrs status, but I saw it as a subtle threat.

Now she has confirmed my thoughts.

She doesn’t want to called a bad woman who destroyed the man. But when the man is destroying himself, he’s not thinking with his brain

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Harpyeagle(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

A legally married wife a pained bitch?
What kind of Generation of people is this?

A Generation of young men that see evil and call it good. They see good and call it Evil. Very Highly confused folks.
God Have Mercy and Save you all! If not , Destruction is sure
The generation is not asstrange as u make it out to..
In the time of david and solomon if the wives had so much a say...
Even as far back as the time of jacob. He married more than one wife.
God spoke to all these men severally but did not condemn their marital lifestyle. His standard doesnt change from generations to generations..

5 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by sodiamond: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
baby124:

Don’t mind the idiot. Very stupid small boys with dehydrated brain on this site. I pity who takes the comments and advise on this site seriously. If you see wetin your advisers look like, you go beat yourself.
I swear down angry

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by foreshore(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Pained bitch

Like you were there when they started their I love you, you love me. Be guided!

5 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
He can ask for a divorce instead of being a malu
Commentor:

I agree she deserves much but I don't know about better.

Ighalo is the one wearing the shoe and knows where it pinches him.

We don't know what he's been experiencing at home and under what circumstance they even coupled up.

Let's be observing.

7 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
baby124:

Well from what I read, she had the money when he had nothing. If that is the case, she’s entitled. Now, she’s also his wife and mother of his 3 children. She will get whatever is due to her. Just like you would have wanted security for you and your mother if faced with the same situation.

You obviously do not come from a home where your mother was a wife. If you did, you will know how hard our mothers work. As for the name you called her, could be what you call your mother at home so no surprise here.
what made,me angry is that she said if she likes,she can take everything

5 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by do4luv14(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

A Generation of young men that see evil and call it good. They see good and call it Evil. Very Highly confused folks.

This were I said, its indeed finish, imagine what the guy typed up there, kiaa
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Commentor: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
cococandy:
He can ask for a divorce instead of being a malu
I'm sure I read where she received documents from the courts .

Let's keep observing.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by baby124: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Abba114:
what made,me angry is that she said if she likes,she can take everything
She can. It’s facts. European and American law take the legal wife and kids as a very serious matter. They are well provided for and cared for. Babymama just get child support.

She’s better off getting a divorce now and getting what she can, before he starts paying child support everywhere for all the illegal children.

4 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Enculer:
The reason why you must be careful who you bring in as wife to Europe from. Nigeria

This one is a money grabbing Gold digger.

What gold is she digging? I’m sorry what’s she supposed to do? Clap for him for being a layabout so that you and folks like you won’t call her a bitch?
You people are terrible. Tufia

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

Pained Bitch..

Marriage is a SCAM.. angry

6 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by annisy(f): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
I dey laff oooo
When ever two couple start exchanging words after a break up my people one of them wants a come back!!!
Only someone who doesn't understand the power of marriage will think their love for each other is dead.. The wife in question still love the young man but pissed off with his cheating

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by godlessmind: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Zico5:
These footballers can lie. He claimed to be 32 but married in 2009 precisely at age of 19 plus. That's why some of these footballers can't perform at the age some of them are claiming. Look at people like Taye Taiwo, Yakubu Ayegbeni, and Ahmed Musa. This igalo will be over 40 or thereabout.

No doubt he's not 30 but maybe in his late 30's sports men and women from 3rd world countries are guilty of age cheat. Remember when Taye Taiwo's twin was celebrating his 35th birthday and Taye himself was claiming to be 30 grin

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Kingisibor: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sanchez01:
Her type of person is so rare! They are both still legally married, not divorced but Ighalo have been frolicking and sleeping around like the typical Niger Deltan man that he is. Most Nigerian men in Europe don't even do a fraction of this before seeing their life and hardwork snatched from them.

Eboue didn't do up to this before he was relegated to being a destitute. Sonia holds the ace here and it isn't because she wants to capitalize on the situation but clearly out of love.

She deserves better than a man who can't keep his third legs in between. I just pray Ighalo won't resolve to crowdfunding and require the Edo State/Federal Government assistance at some point in his life because it is fast looking like it with the look of things.
shut the Bleep up... Which better man she deserves? No be all these naija local market LovePeddler wey all of una be?

5 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
baby124:

She can. It’s facts. European and American law take the legal wife and kids as a very serious matter. They are well provided for and cared for. Babymama just get child support.
its not fair for the men
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dalil8:

I wonder wetin dey give dem mind to talk all this kind rubbish. Money wey no be ur own.

If dem begin murder dem now make nobody complain abeg.

They deserve am.
It’s her money too. Shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Theunbothered: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
LibertyRep:
How do people manage to have 3 kids and feel it's right to go separate ways? What happened to those beautiful moments they had together?

Having children with someone does not mean you will love them forever.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.