Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. (7521 Views)

Here Is Why You Should Start Mining Sidra Coin Now. / How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? / Will Shiba Inu Coin Reach $1? How To Buy Shiba Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by MONEY247: 6:48am On Nov 03, 2021
raphemmanuel:
Please Sir, sorry for bothering you with this question.
*Please what is your main reason for routing for this coin?
* Is there any strong project behind that coin?

Please don't get offended with my questions.
I respect you much on how you urge some people to bag Shiba and today Shiba put some smiles on people's faces, though I wasn't part of it, because I saw this thread late.

For me....I don't look at the project or all the stuff they write there.....my mentor in Forex trading also told me to get these coins before now.....i was reluctant until I came here and saw it too.

Furthermore it met my criteria for by alt coins.... though I have not bought because some financial glitch.....but it's worth it... just buy and hodl....

My friend bought shiba inu and he his balling....
Still sha follow your mind...
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by NOBODYY: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Seen
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by NOBODYY: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by SenecaTheYonger: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
NOBODYY:

Please boss how can I exchange USDT to nUSD on hotbit??

Go to My Wallet >> My Fund. Scroll down to nUSD, by the right side you'll see "exchange". Click there and exchange USDT for nUSD.

This method is for the desktop version of the site.
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by NOBODYY: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Go to My Wallet >> My Fund. Scroll down to nUSD, by the right side you'll see "exchange". Click there and exchange USDT for nUSD.

Seen boss

Thanks much
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Nsiehi: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kandeed:

Shiba inu can never get to $1. it's not an opinion it's a fact. the highest it'd do is 0.0001 only

And shib has done more than this in less than 6months

2 Likes

Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by ogwuche4u(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
cedricksly:
bro read my text very well, you won't see pump and dump anywhere in it. I choose my words carefully. My point exactly is Shiba has no Usability or aim at solving any problem, apart from portraying itself as THE DOGE KILLER..., amazon accepts Shiba, lol who is feeding you these gabbage?? In your widest dream, a company like amazon can never accept Shiba inu into their balance shit when it is still in his earliest stage.... They haven't even accepted bitcoin fully, Talkless Shiba. As Elon Musk is a doge promoter, ask yourself why he hasn't start accepting doge Coin in tesla... See let me update you on amazon stuff u just said just now... A user on reddit actually suggested a petition should be written and signed by at least 100k Shiba army for amazon to start accepting Shiba inu... Then new headlines changed to amazon might start accepting Shiba inu. Blah blah blah... See bro that shit isn't happening, don't get your hopes too high. I just don't go around to rant randomly I do my own research and I have been doing that for 9years now and still counting... And lastly don't tell me about bitcoin blah blah. I have been in bitcoin since its early days since 2012, I bought my first bitcoin at $7.50... So don't think u can lure my kind with that ur weak point of so they said about bitcoin, now see bitcoin...
Let me quickly highlight something to you.. Bitcoin overall total supply that would ever be is 21million and Shiba is 10 quadrillion.. I wish you knew why I said that to you, then you will know that dream of 1dollar would never happen... don't you in your life put bitcoin and Shiba inu in same text...

Peace

If you had bought with just 100$ when I told you to buy, you would have made over 2000$ with the last bullish run that happened. Just a reminder

1 Like

Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by cedricksly: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
ogwuche4u:

If you had bought with just 100$ when I told you to buy, you would have made over 2000$ with the last bullish run that happened. Just a reminder
thank you very much, yet no regret whatsover.......
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Edipet(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

boss please can you drop your WhatsApp number for me so that anything I don't understand I can screenshot for you..am a newbie.. thanks
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by CFV4REAL(f): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Which platforms are available so I can download an buy Shiba coin.
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Barryp(m): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
ogwuche4u:

Omaye, how many shiba can I get for 5k pls ?
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by ogwuche4u(m): 6:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Barryp:

Omaye, how many shiba can I get for 5k pls ?

Atm is 170k
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by ogwuche4u(m): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2021
CFV4REAL:
https://accounts.binance.me/en/register?ref=53559856
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by hefelove(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2021
ogwuche4u:

Atm is 170k
211,532k now with 5k tho on busha
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by hefelove(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2021
CFV4REAL:
U can use busha
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by hefelove(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2021
ogwuche4u:

Bro it's crazy cheesy let me just buy close to 500k and leave it for a year and just dey observer
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Hybkay(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10
Beautiful people, I'm back!!! grin grin grin

I hope you all made money in the last bull-run.

Well, if you didn't, there's still hope. All you need to do is to seize the opportunity this year presents itself with.

Another bull-run in upon us and is fast approaching.
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Hybkay(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10
Hype, they say is the driving force behind a lot of investment, with Bitcoin halving just a month away, the hype and forces are all in play already.

The last bull-run ushered in alot of Millionaires with netizens making X10 to x100 on their investments(Shiba, Feg, doge).

Another bull-run is here and we are here to shill and vend to you alt coins that will fetch you some life changing money.

it's adviceable to buy now when the chips are down so you won't have to panick buy when you start hearing testimonies it would be late by then.
I will be listing few of the coins that would be doing great numbers this bullrun.

First on my play card is $WEN, then $PEPE, $BONK, $SHIBA, $JUP, $GROK and 1000 SATs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Open And Operate A US Paypal Account Free / Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest / Stamp Duty: 16 Commercial Banks Fail To Remit N1.6bn To FG - Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.