Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? (63285 Views)

Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz! / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by duro4chang(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
seyz91:
Oga forget the packaging of high-class olosho

There is no such thing as high class

Olosho na Olosho
undecided
You don minit!
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Maxwell4404(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yes we know all that about sex workers and guys should be careful, but too many heartbreak for a guy, you will know the important of sex workers
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Telldem1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Abba114:
i once had an encounter with one before u start she will give u something to tie it around her arm
angry this one loud
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by seyz91(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin
duro4chang:
You don minit!
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by greenguy: 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
No point made. Girlfriends are more dangerous from experience.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
A particular tribes for this job called CALAB
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
michael77777:
at least they are more cleanier than most NL ladies....I can testify to that
which NL lady u dn knack for here
Tag am

1 Like

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by therajah: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
It's not risky, it's diabolical
grin grin grin grin grin ur body is the temple of the holy Spirit. Wen u try to destroy aso rock, every military parastatal will come for u, it's same when u desecrate ur body with filth becos u cant kill that spirit of whoresom and lust in ur life
Listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions. U will rejoice this year by all means amen
You should read the bible everyday and listen to the holy spirit everyday. Selman is not ur bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Elzakzaky: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
grin grin grin grin grin ur body is the temple of the holy Spirit. Wen u try to destroy aso rock, every military parastatal will come for u, it's same when u desecrate ur body with filth becos u cant kill that spirit of whoresom and lust in ur life
Listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions. U will rejoice this year by all means amen

Please ma, I will like you to take cc madamthemadam as a friend. She lacks proper parental upbringing. I want to see if she can pick one or two good qualities from you.
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Machinegun91(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Oloshos are far better than Chidimma
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by therajah: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kindness218:
Did you Know

Olosho joint is my best joint?
Wen chindinma killed ataga, pple said men will learn thier lessons. Unfortunately its a false statement.

1 Like

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Awoleesu(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
grin grin grin grin grin ur body is the temple of the holy Spirit. Wen u try to destroy aso rock, every military parastatal apparatus will come for u, it's same when u desecrate ur body with filth becos u cant kill that spirit of whoresom whoredom and lust in ur life

BTW, I recommend you get matched with Bro. Righteousness... That's if both of you are still single and available... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by AmeLonRo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Thanks, OP for this topic. Sex is very enjoyable. Sex is a physiological need. Most people lack sex education nor sex information. Parents don't like talking about sex with their children. The children get to learn it in a bad way from outside. Religious houses and religious people avoid the subject. It's important we talk about sex. people contributing to this thread are not bad. It's vital to know to escape problems. Ignorance is bad. Sex information can help one to know what they are doing right or wrong. Just know what you are doing.

I have some videos that answer some sex questions. Kindly watch them and learn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1s0n_9fAnw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAPTnzHkOMk
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Bmaster(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
LagosInter:

.[/b]

You are right bro.

When I was young I used to think manual cars were better till I started driving my friend's automatic car.

Guys banging only oshos are missing a lot.

The intensity of orgasm and treatment you get from a girl who is into you can never be gotten from olosho even if you pay her 1m.

I would rather fuuckk a girl whose beauty is 4/10 that's into me than fuucckk a 9/10 olosho.

You won't know the difference till you experience it.

I used to have a girl that once she noticed I was hard, she would laugh and would ask, "Can you wait till I come back" ?

Most times If I said no, she would oblige immediately.

Her desire was my happiness. She did everything in this world to please me and have me all to herself.

I returned the favour as well and appreciated her efforts.

She never complained because she wanted the sex as much as I did. And initiated it most times. Unlike oloshos.

With her I knew I was a stud. I could do her for over an hour.

Most oloshos want you to cum even at the sight of the vagiina, but a girl into you wants the sex and wants you to last.

Or is it the moaning, that heat of the moment?

I heard one say he was sucking oloshos breast, lol.

What's there to suck, all her nerves are dead. Most of her moans are fake just to get you excited so you cum quick.

That's why she isn't happy if you stop a bit, maybe to control ejaculaation.

MOST ashawos are damaged. It's psychological, check stats. They are likened to war veterans.

They feel "looted" that's why many are drug addicts and junkies.

Trust me, I know what I am saying, I have been there.

ASIDE: I had a bj yesterday from a girl into me, she is a virgin. I don't want to deflower her sef. After smooching i told her i needed to releaase, she said, let's go, went on her kneees and did it, i saw the passion to please me, it increased my excitement and i came.

No olosho can give such bj, at least not with passion.

There is always a woman that likes you, go for her and appreciate her. That way things will be easier. Ubunja would call that "chosen"

if someone says NwaAmaikpe got a second moniker,the may be right.

BTW.
Oga wait ooo.
You subjected your girlfriend into giving you a b.j,and you still get mind call am virgin cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Irennediva(f): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Olosho = Runs Girl = Side Chick = Girlfriend = Babymama = Wife shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
Both girlfriend and olosho r all the same, if u wan get DSS u go get
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
johnkey:
As long as you are in this Nigeria, just drive a car whether old or new, whether you are a Mechanic or ogas driver, you will pick more than 2 girls on any drive that will willingly follow you home and fück you without even knowing your name. that's the new Nigeria we live in. Hope you get it now?

Wrong,! Not all Nigerian girls will sleep with every car owner.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by stanliwise(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
johnkey:
bubble burster:

they're better than girlfriends that will sleep with every car owner that toasts her without protection. All she gets sometimes is just sit in front seat, not like we are giving them money.

An average Nigerian girl will sleep with at least 2 different car owners every week except when she's on her period

argue with your keyboard.
Which one is argue with your keyboard
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Taiwojon(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
It is risky to engage in fornication talkless engaging in a sex worker.

Repent and turn away from your sins for why will ye died say the lord of hosts for I have no pleasure In the death of a sinner.

Jesus have paid the ultimate price.

Repent before it is too late

7 Likes

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
slex:
True life story..

Picked a girl up at a bus stop, took her and dropped her at her bf s gate. We exchanged numbers and I told her she must find a pretty friend of hers for me.

The next morning she called me to assist her from her bf s side to shoprite, I did and next thing she made me do a detour and we bleeped. I didn't hit on her, she was the one coming on to me. She stayed 2 days

Fear ladies oo
You bleeped an unknown lady and you want us to "fear lady" why not fear men?

1 Like

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by BigDickhead1: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
johnkey:
As long as you are in this Nigeria, just drive a car whether old or new, whether you are a Mechanic or ogas driver, you will pick more than 2 girls on any drive that will willingly follow you home and fück you without even knowing your name. that's the new Nigeria we live in. Hope you get it now?

Abeg how una take dey use car Bleep babes? Abeg enlighten me
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by faceland: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Abba114:
i once had an encounter with one before u start she will give u something to tie it around her arm

And like a sheep you didn't ask her why grin
May be she is trying to play you.
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Bmaster:
if someone says NwaAmaikpe got a second moniker,the may be right.

BTW.
Oga wait ooo.
You subjected your girlfriend into giving you a b.j,and you still get mind call am virgin cry

Lol
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Lostchild(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
johnkey:
bubble burster:

they're better than girlfriends that will sleep with every car owner that toasts her without protection. All she gets sometimes is just sit in front seat, not like we are giving them money.

An average Nigerian girl will sleep with at least 2 different car owners every week except when she's on her period

argue with your keyboard.

Na true
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Street hoes know the risk, they go for regular check up every 2 weeks or a month. Unlike your random gf wey don collect prick left right and center.

8 Likes

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by faceland: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Soulsymbol99:

Am not saying itz d way to go, but u fit get mind sleep wit ur so called girlfriend without protection, but u can't try it wit an olosho. lipsrsealed

Due to hormones sex is OVERRATED. You must never be careless enough to catch STI. Skin or condom, the difference is very little, it's just in the mind.
Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Lostchild(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheStranger:
Most of those 'workers ' are people's girlfriend's

That is the hash reality of today's women.

90% of them

2 Likes

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Mac2016(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Adebaba1:
According to statistics, hookers in brothel are less vulnerable to STD than your girlfriends
Reason: most olosho insist on using condom unlike random babes who allow every dick and Harry go raw with them
Which stats, send the link. It seems possible but wanna see the link.

1 Like

Re: It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? by Lostchild(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Irennediva:
Olosho = Runs Girl = Side Chick = Girlfriend = Babymama = Wife shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Why Are Women In A Rush To Get Married? / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.