Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (136 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this.....

And don’t grumble as some of them did, and then were destroyed by the angel of death. 1Corinthians 10:10 NLT

Pray this...

Father help me to avoid complaining and murmuring all the days of my life give me the grace to always focus on your goodness and put my trust in your ability in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Help me oh God, the situation of doing biz with a fraudulent person keeps me up at night thinking how to recover the funds that are not mine
I trust u oh God for good news tis week

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Divers Kinds Of Tongues And Interpretation Of Tongues / Pray With Evang Dr Kerry Joel Gf / A Witness For God Or Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.