Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes (16296 Views)

Godwin Obaseki Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Urge Other Aspirants To Support Him / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions / Ganduje Conferred With Chieftaincy in Abia- Lion That Protect Igbo People (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Goke7: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

This is main thing eating you up. I know we can be too confident to the point of intimidating everyone else. That is why someone without a gun, knife and bomb can give you a scare in your own domain.

You need to protect your land from someone who is just armed with his hard earned money ready to invest in your domain? Lord Lugard, it will not be well with your soul.
You are not intimidating anybody, or are you also intimidating them in Ghana or South Africa, your over-bearing nature is what you guys call intimidation and it's a shame you share that attribute with those that want grazing routes in this century.

You guys are not investors but parasites like those making laws for cows, na the same thing una be

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by gwafaeziokwu: 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
johntolu:

My opposition to secession-Zik
Sunday, June 25, 2017 8:28 pm

By Nnamdi Azikiwe

When the 1954 constitution conference started, my good friend, Chief Obafemi Awolowo tabled a motion to the effect that in the new constitution, provision should be made that any state which feels like seceding should do so. I was opposed to it and said ‘no’ and said that once we have a federation, we are indivisible and perpetual.

That was when we began to use that expression – ‘The Indivisibility and perpetuity of the federation’ – and that to secede would amount to treason. And so, a debate ensued.

The Secretary of State then was Oliver Littleton, later Lord Chandos and he was very much interested and that was his first time in saying that the people of African descent were people actually debating at a high level.

So a full day was given to Chief Awolowo to make his points. He spoke brilliantly as a lawyer. He made his points why secession should be incorporated in the constitution. He cited the case of the Soviet Union which is a federation, and that secession is written there so that any state in the Soviet Union can secede at will. He also cited the case of Western Australia and eventually he finished his case and was applauded.

Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason

We adjourned. The next day, I had to reply. I availed myself of the opportunity to, well, demolish the arguments of my friend and I cited the case of United States which based its constitution on that of the Swiss Confederation. That is Switzerland. I pointed out a case, I think, that of Texas versus White, where Mr. Salmon Chase, the Chief Justice laid down the principle – he was really an arbiter – that the union was intended to be perpetual and indivisible and that any attempt to divide the union by secession was treasonable.

The North (NPC) supported Action Group. The question was then: Should we have secession? The Colonial Office came to our rescue. You know, the usual principle of Britain – ‘divide and rule’ (laughs) but this time, it was in our favour. So, the colonial office backed us.

Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason and that was what led to this war, because Col. Ojukwu seceded and so violated the constitution.

— Excerpt: Nnamdi Azikiwe’s interview with New Nigeria in 1975.

Your fathers forced 'one Nigeria', down our fathers' throat in concert with the British, in 1954 and the consequences of your fathers' greed and st€wp!d!ty is what the whole country is going through as a Nation, today.

Your fathers, in concert with the British made it a treasonable offense, punishable by death,for any one, who makes an attempt to break away, any component part of the country, from the Nigerian Federation.

The main reason we are all hooked today, as a Nation.

You just confirmed that your father's were just mere spectators when it mattered most in the history of Nigeria. If your father's were not slow, Nnamdi Azikiwe would have been stopped in his tracks.

Opportunity was presented to your fathers between1966-1967 to chart a new destiny for their generation. Brits and Fulanis wouldn't have fought wars on two fronts. Guess what they did? They ran back to Nnamdi Azikiwe position and chanted one Nigeria on top of their voice. Igbos through Ojukwu presented an opportunity once more and the ever scared westerners ran back to Brits and Fulanis tail between their legs without a fight.

Now 50 years after, with 3 years as military head of state, 8 years as civilian president and 6 years as civilian vice president, the cries continue. "Why didn't the igbo man Azikiwe, save us"?

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by esnbrutality: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
Which language "fulfude" grin grin grin grin grin grin

Basher8583:

Its because Buhari is now giving them in the language they understand
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by esnbrutality: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
That is why he is irrelevant.

keep being calm bro...

Victorclean1:
This Nnamdi Kanu is not a leader. The way he is going about Biafra is more of agbero way.

I just wish he will be calm with dialogue and diplomacy . Sunday igboho is calm.

Am tired of this excessive talking of Nnamdi Kanu. Is a shame.

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by esnbrutality: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Winter that has been expected since last year??...Stop yarning dust...bring it. angry angry angry angry

flokii:

You're pathetic... you draw first blood and now you're jittery over what comes after.
Winter is coming.. sit down and be forming yeye committee
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by caleboxylic: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
OEPHIUS:
South East leaders urge other regions to protect Igbo indigenes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1460644330945794&id=100010007227700

Look at the south east governors. Look at them,baboons and monkeys.

They have not replied the president that threatened a tribe and have not done anything to empower the regional security outfit they created.

These people are daft and worthless. Just imagine these fools with no balls. They are yet to pass a law prohibiting open grazing but have the gut to speak for us. Who does that?

We the people of southeast have told you to empower the regional security outfit or you adopt ESN to secure our forests but you fools are yet to do that.

We said no to open grazing but you baboons and monkeys are yet to mandate our state assembly members to pass laws to that effect.

It's a pity we have these useless leaders in east . I just wish a revolution will take place in the east and we do away with these set of stupid and worthless leaders.

I will encourage MNK to inform his followers in Igbo land to get Voters card and get ready for the next election. If MNK and IPOB want to remain relevant in years to come,they must sponsor candidates from an unknown party and announce such 5 days to the pool and that's all. I plead with MNK and All IPOB members to consider it.

For me ,we need leaders that are pro Igbo first before anything and not these fools that are thinking of Nigeria before Igbo like Azikiwe did.

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by djon78(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

This is main thing eating you up. I know we can be too confident to the point of intimidating everyone else. That is why someone without a gun, knife and bomb can give you a scare in your own domain.

You need to protect your land from someone who is just armed with his hard earned money ready to invest in your domain? Lord Lugard, it will not be well with your soul.

Why should you even invest in his domain in the first place?

I believe the South East leadership has failed woefully

All this one they are talking to other regions are a waste of time

They should just creat enabling environment
That will enable the igbos to repatriate the wealth they have in the other regions of Nigeria
Back home

How many other regions are investing in the East
The way Igbos invest in other places?
Is it not foolishness

The leadership needs to wise up
And do the right thing

It is this there attitude
That made Nnamdi Kanu to gain strong foothold in the East
To the extent
Many youths are giving there life for Nnamdi Kanus course

It's a failed leadership
And foolishness also on the side of the people
To invest in other places
Apart from home

Igbos be sensible
Don't be foolish
Don't be deceived by anybody at all

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Wickedtruths: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
Have you ever talked like this concerning Fulani Herdsmen aka bandits?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

You can keep asking foolish questions there. How many herdsmen and bandits have ESN and UGM killed? You people are killing security agents from the North, SS and SW. Small time, you will soon start crying genocide calling on the UN.
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Basher8583: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
johntolu:

My opposition to secession-Zik
Sunday, June 25, 2017 8:28 pm

By Nnamdi Azikiwe

When the 1954 constitution conference started, my good friend, Chief Obafemi Awolowo tabled a motion to the effect that in the new constitution, provision should be made that any state which feels like seceding should do so. I was opposed to it and said ‘no’ and said that once we have a federation, we are indivisible and perpetual.

That was when we began to use that expression – ‘The Indivisibility and perpetuity of the federation’ – and that to secede would amount to treason. And so, a debate ensued.

The Secretary of State then was Oliver Littleton, later Lord Chandos and he was very much interested and that was his first time in saying that the people of African descent were people actually debating at a high level.

So a full day was given to Chief Awolowo to make his points. He spoke brilliantly as a lawyer. He made his points why secession should be incorporated in the constitution. He cited the case of the Soviet Union which is a federation, and that secession is written there so that any state in the Soviet Union can secede at will. He also cited the case of Western Australia and eventually he finished his case and was applauded.

Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason

We adjourned. The next day, I had to reply. I availed myself of the opportunity to, well, demolish the arguments of my friend and I cited the case of United States which based its constitution on that of the Swiss Confederation. That is Switzerland. I pointed out a case, I think, that of Texas versus White, where Mr. Salmon Chase, the Chief Justice laid down the principle – he was really an arbiter – that the union was intended to be perpetual and indivisible and that any attempt to divide the union by secession was treasonable.

The North (NPC) supported Action Group. The question was then: Should we have secession? The Colonial Office came to our rescue. You know, the usual principle of Britain – ‘divide and rule’ (laughs) but this time, it was in our favour. So, the colonial office backed us.

Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason and that was what led to this war, because Col. Ojukwu seceded and so violated the constitution.

— Excerpt: Nnamdi Azikiwe’s interview with New Nigeria in 1975.

Your fathers forced 'one Nigeria', down our fathers' throat in concert with the British, in 1954 and the consequences of your fathers' greed and st€wp!d!ty is what the whole country is going through as a Nation, today.

Your fathers, in concert with the British made it a treasonable offense, punishable by death,for any one, who makes an attempt to break away, any component part of the country, from the Nigerian Federation.

The main reason we are all hooked today, as a Nation.

Brilliant... Absolutely brilliant!!!

where did you dig this from.

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by gwafaeziokwu: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
flokii:

You're pathetic... you draw first blood and now you're jittery over what comes after.
Winter is coming.. sit down and be forming yeye committee

You are the pathetic one and the only person jittery has to be you. Igbos are not shaking. You can't divert our attention with your reverse psychology.

The winter that is coming is going to consume the terrorists and their blood thirsty supporters like youself who think Igboland is Benue and plateau where they commit all kinds of atrocities and get away with it.

You guys has been crying "Igbo leaders should talk" for weeks now. They have spoken oya make una carry that one masturbate. But deep down you know what just happened today at Enugu was a mere jamboree. Power belongs to the people.

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Nathaniel111(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Almaigaa:

Relax, na your master dey yarn. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So una leaders too dey lick yansh?
See dem..
All dis so called fathers in lord go dey try lobby for contract frm presidency grin

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by djon78(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Goke7:

You are not intimidating anybody, or are you also intimidating them in Ghana or South Africa, your over-bearing nature is what you guys call intimidation and it's a shame you share that attribute with those that want grazing routes in this century.

You guys are not investors but parasites like those making laws for cows, na the same thing una be

But the ones making law for cow
Are still the ones ruling you for all these years

Doesn't it show
How low and weak you are for them to be ruling you
It shows how very smart and strategic they are to be still lording it over you and controlling you
All these years

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by caleboxylic: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
djon78:

That will enable the igbos to repatriate the wealth they have in the other regions of Nigeria
Back home

Is it not foolishness

And do the right thing

To the extent

It's a failed leadership
Apart from home

Igbos be sensible
Don't be foolish

We are on that. Our people are investing at home now but the foolish leaders we have as governors in the east are not helping matters. You have a gas pipeline to Aba,what stopped these fools from negotiating with shell to extend this to onicha,Emene,owerri,Abakiliki ,nnewi, umuahia and others .

What stopped these baboons and monkeys from establishing Alaigbo development fund that will encourage all the igbos to contribute in our development. These people dont know what our Age grade and town unions did after the war.

It's a pity.

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by flokii: 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
djon78:

Back home

Is it not foolishness

And do the right thing

To the extent

It's a failed leadership
Apart from home

Igbos be sensible
Don't be foolish

Can they even make it in SE? the answer is No!

Orji Kalu, Arthur Eze and co. made their billions from contracts and dealings in other parts of the country, worthy mention is North.

Look at P-Square and the new musicians coming up all started and made their wealth in Lagos, look at Phyno, Humble Smith and co., all trooped in to Lagos for greener pastures but they are never appreciative of Yorubas who made the environment.

Look at all prominent Igbo leaders and governors today, 99.9% of them cut their teeth and got education from the best schools in South West but yet they feed their people with lies about Yorubas. I can go on and on like that.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise. the ones that hold water don't make noise.

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Goke7: 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
djon78:

Back home

Is it not foolishness

And do the right thing

To the extent

It's a failed leadership
Apart from home

Igbos be sensible
Don't be foolish

which wealth do they have in other regions, everything na exaggeration, if these guys are that wealthy like they claim, their region will be better than what it is today. The igbos keep fooling everybody with their phantom wealth. Their region is a true reflection of their wealth, let no one be deceived. people have believed their lies for too long. Kano is a true reflection of the wealth of the people from that region likewise places like Ibadan, which cities in the SE can rival these two places? they will come and talk about brown roofs not knowing that the brown roofs represent the enduring riches from ages past like the ancient kano walls. The SE region is a poor region and without input from other regions they will be poorer and their elites understand this reason they don't belive in the biafra pipe dream.

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Goke7: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
flokii:

Can they even make it in SE? the answer is No!

Orji Kalu, Arthur Eze and co. made their billions from contracts and dealings in other parts of the country, worthy mention is North.

Look at P-Square and the new musicians coming up all started and made their wealth in Lagos, look at Phyno, Humble Smith and co., all trooped in to Lagos for greenerbut they are never appreciative of Yorubas who made the environment.

Look at all prominent Igbo leaders and governors today, 99.9% of them cut their teeth and got education from the best schools in South West but yet they feed their people with lies about Yorubas. I can go on and on like that.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise. the ones that hold water don't make noise.

your head dey there, you broke it down so well. It's all chest beating and nothing more.

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by gidgiddy: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Goke7:

cos they need the country than the country need them, don't you get it? You guys don't have the resources. You leverage on other regions to get by, abi you no sabi simple english?

They need the country more than the country needs them? If that is true, why is Nigeria holding them back? Conduct referendum let them go.

Why Python dance? Why all the killings? Why deal with them "in the language they will understand?"

If you dont need a person, you let the person go their way. But if you dont want to let the person go, it means there is ulterior motive

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by esnbrutality: 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Something very disgusting about you people...and it sucks.

Now i want to know something ...

Did you say all this when endsars protesters where killed?

Did you say anything when "Peaceful Ipob" members were used as target practice by the same police and Military??

Did you say anything when DSS went to a a primary school field and killed 14 people that where practicing their religious beliefs without insulting anyone??

Did you say anything when the same police killed innocent people and tagged them terrorists?

Did you say anything when the boko haram members and Fulani herdsmen went on a killing spree in all regions of the country ..killing police/army/civilians and even kids??

ESN was formed to protect our people from useless desert dwelling bastards from the sahel...who the Military protect!!!...as seen in Ibadan!!...

No matter the level of emotional blackmail you think you want to use in making up useless stories about ESN/IPOB...be rest assured that in the international community ...your Government are the terrorists.

You are not deep in your thinking...and it gladdens me that being myopic is a blessing to you.

Wickedtruths:

You can keep asking foolish questions there. How many herdsmen and bandits have ESN and UGM killed? You people are killing security agents from the North, SS and SW. Small time, you will soon start crying genocide calling on the UN.

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Goke7: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
gidgiddy:

They need the country more than the country needs them? If that is true, why is Nigeria holding them back? Conduct referendum let them go.

Why Python dance? Why all the killings? Why deal with them "in the language they will understand?"

If you dont need a person, you let the person go their way. But if you dont want to let the person go, it means there is ulterior motive

do you guys lack education? am I the one that will conduct a referendum for you guys? don't you have representatives in the national assembly? is abaribe not man enough? why is he not pushing for one is it remi tunubu that will push it for you guys?

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by gwafaeziokwu: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
djon78:

Back home

Is it not foolishness

And do the right thing

To the extent

It's a failed leadership
Apart from home

Igbos be sensible
Don't be foolish

Pictures of Onitsha, Awka, Enugu, Owerri and Aba has been displayed thousands of times on this forum. Igbo cities built up 100% by indigenous population.

The kind of houses Igbos build in their remote villages will put to shame some houses in Lekki and maitama.

Anambra industrialisation is wholly indigenous and latest statistics show that it is the state with the highest employment rate in Nigeria. This is despite being the 8th most populated state in Nigeria. So investing home is never our problem.

The issue is that FG by default has decided to abandon infrastructure support for the east there by taking large chunk of our collective wealth as a nation to other areas outside south East. They want to keep us away from the bazaar but we no gree. Since, you don't want the money to flow in East we must follow it where ever it is.

We do not carry money from the east to invest in any place, instead we leave the east to tap the resources of a place, make the money there and reinvest in the same place for the sake of posterity. We hate poverty dear. You guys cannot force us to have your kind of mentality. We like to live in beautiful houses abeg. This life na once. We own properties even in Afghanistan if you check well. Go figure

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by jaxxy(m): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
OnionBandit:
Na now Una dey wake up?

Hypocrites! So they now agree there are violent secessionists in the South East and will engage them soonest...

When these untrained children where displaying the nihilism in them, almost all the so called leaders kept mute..the likes of Abaribe even claimed it was Fulani herdsmen burning down and looting Government facilities and killing security agents , unleashing never-seen-before terror on innocent people with views contrary to theirs..this is despite the countless evidence all over the internet nailing IPOB...

Now wey be say both the innocent and guilty dey suffer for the crimes of IPOB, the leaders finally found their voices. Una for wait till IDP camps full all the South East states

Shebi you are competing with North East

The question is "WHO" started the violence, the killings in the south east?? Ipob or fulani herdsmen/bandits?

Let's try and get back to the origin of the violence. U can't ask for violence and they give u double and u start to cry wolf. It doesn't work that way. No No No.

If u want peace be fully committed to peace ok?

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by gwafaeziokwu: 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
Something very disgusting about you people...and it sucks.

Now i want to know something ...

Did you say all this when endsars protesters where killed?

Did you say anything when "Peaceful Ipob" members were used as target practice by the same police and Military??

Did you say anything when DSS went to a a primary school field and killed 14 people that where practicing their religious beliefs without insulting anyone??

Did you say anything when the same police killed innocent people and tagged them terrorists?

Did you say anything when the boko haram members and Fulani herdsmen went on a killing spree in all regions of the country ..killing police/army/civilians and even kids??

ESN was formed to protect our people from useless desert dwelling bastards from the sahel...who the Military protect!!!...as seen in Ibadan!!...

No matter the level of emotional blackmail you think you want to use in making up useless stories about ESN/IPOB...be rest assured that in the international community ...your Government are the terrorists.

You are not deep in your thinking...and it gladdens me that being myopic is a blessing to you.

They are fools. Lacking courage of their own, they are always eager to see if Igbos will cower in the face of tyranny.

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Basher8583: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
Which language "fulfude" grin grin grin grin grin grin

No lele. Provided they can speak Fulfude
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by johntolu: 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Goke7:

Both Zik and Awo saw tomorrow, Zik knew the igbos needed other regions to survive while Awo knew that the SW was self-sufficient and other regions could slow it down. Both postulations have rightly played out today. They were both right as far as am concerned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

Sir Ahmadu Bello was equally weary of them and he knew they will be leeches on Northern Nigeria, after independence, hence the reason he supported Western Region stand on secession.
The Sardauna's slogan then, was 'North for Northerners' and 'South for Southerners' but our parasitic brothers from Y€€boland, knew it will be suicidal for their survival and they colluded with imperialist British to 'sell out' the Nigerian Nation.

What a shame!
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Goke7: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Pictures of Onitsha, Awka, Enugu, Owerri and Aba has been displayed thousands of times on this forum. Igbo cities built up 100% by indigenous population.

The kind of houses Igbos builds in their remote villages will put to shame some houses in Leaking and maitama.

Anambra industrialisation is wholly indigenous and latest statistics show that it is the state with the highest employment rate in Nigeria. This is despite being the 8th most populated state in Nigeria. So investing home is never our problem.

The issue is that FG by default has decided to abandon infrastructure support for the east there by taking large chunk of our collective wealth as a nation to other areas outside south East . They want to keep us away from the bazaar but we no gree. Since, you don't want the money to flow in East we must follow it where ever it is.

We do not carry money from the east to invest in any place, instead we leave the east tap the resources form a place make the money there and reinvest in the same place for the sake of posterity. We hate poverty dear. You guys cannot force us to have your kind of mentality. We like to live in beautiful houses abeg. This life na once. We own properties even in Afghanistan if you check well. Go figure

@ the bolded, you have just indicted the pdp you guys are still supporting till today with this statement, you mean they were there for 16 years and gave no infrastructure support? remember you guys have been senate president, deputy senate president, deputy speaker and SGF all these times o, even same person has been senate president and SGF, chai what a shame.

It only tells a story that you guys have yourselves to blame and no other

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by kamalbob(m): 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
OEPHIUS:
South East leaders urge other regions to protect Igbo indigenes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1460644330945794&id=100010007227700

Why not, if you protect our people over there as well. But we can't promise you that if our people are not safe in your region!

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by djon78(m): 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
caleboxylic:

We are on that. Our people are investing at home now but the foolish leaders we have as governors in the east are not helping matters. You have a gas pipeline to Aba,what stopped these fools from negotiating with shell to extend this to onicha,Emene,owerri,Abakiliki ,nnewi, umuahia and others .

What stopped these baboons and monkeys from establishing Alaigbo development fund that will encourage all the igbos to contribute in our development. These people dont know what our Age grade and town unions did after the war.

It's a pity.

Honestly
The present leadership in the East
Is appalling
They are visionless and direction less
Ah sometimes I weep

Setting up a development initiative
Across the South East
Is not a hard thing
Combining forces to iron out a development agenda for the East
Will develop the East
Our people in diaspora
And others across Nigeria
Can fund such plans
Last year diaspora remittance from abroad
Was over $28 billions
More than money Nigeria made from crude oil last year

Only those abroad can fund such agenda
With money from other places
Buhari has been borrowing tens of billions of dollars from China

What stops South East leaders
Setting up a fund
That Igbos abroad
Even donor countries
Can fund for development

Ah our leaders are sleeping
Its Hurting serioously

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by gwafaeziokwu: 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Goke7:

do you guys lack education? am I the one that will conduct a referendum for you guys? don't you have representatives in the national assembly? is abaribe not man enough? why is he not pushing for one is it remi tunubu that will push it for you guys?

Igbo political leaders would not be the one to push for referendum. They have learnt to behave like ostrich just like the rest of dumb people occupying the geographical space called Nigeria.

Nigerians will all run together to the national assembly in unison to demand referendum when the time comes. Fulanis herdsmen are ensuring that everyone sits up for the impending catastrophe.

Igbo leaders will continue to appear unserious until every other Nigerian gets sense. Meanwhile, Nnamdi Kanu will continue to send their regards to you people. grin

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Goke7: 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
djon78:

Honestly
The present leadership in the East
Is appalling
They are visionless and direction less
Ah sometimes I weep

Setting up a development initiative
Across the South East
Is not a hard thing
Combining forces to iron out a development agenda for the East
Will develop the East
Our people in diaspora
And others across Nigeria
Can fund such plans
Last year diaspora remittance from abroad
Was over $28 billions
More than money Nigeria made from crude oil last year

Only those abroad can fund such agenda
With money from other places
Buhari has been borrowing tens of billions of dollars from China

What stops South East leaders
Setting up a fund
That Igbos abroad
Even donor countries
Can fund for development

Ah our leaders are sleeping
Its Hurting serioously

for where? don't be deceived, most igbos in the diaspora are not doing well, most are frustrated and want to come back home but no development in SE region to come back to, they are the ones fanning embers of disintegration online with their frustrations. some are even tweeting from refugee camps
Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
This aboki fulani are very dull.The so called governors and south east leaders that can't even protect themselves.Ipob,ESN and UGM does know this class of idiots.Ipob and ESN listens to kanu and it's leadership. Whr was the bastards called governor and leaders when they brought operation python dance. The only person who defended then was abariba.
The north has been killing igbos since imo river for different useless reason. So, they can start killing again because we have advised the igbos to leave since so if any dies he/her is considered as casualty. The most important thing is to achieve biafra as thr lives is not more precious than the ones that have died for the struggle . Even kanu death will not stop the struggle.lThis northern fulani thinks you can use the lives of igbos and thr property any longer as to keep us in this useless one Nigeria.
Send any useless military to East to kill igbos and I bet you he will die in a horrific way.The days of nonsense is over.As for the idiot governor and so called leaders when last did they moved around freely in the east.
Let them keep telling you fools what you want to hear and we majority keep hearing from our true leaders
If the north want biafra faster let them start killing igbos in thr region so that the igbos in the fulani military will revolt fast and is all we want.Who is holding them let the killing begin if they have what it takes.... useless parasites.They should start the killings from kano because I know igbos in kano will show them they are not ladies that will run from fight.I know we have men of strong caliber over thr who can burn down the state before they are killed or leave

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Leadership with no balls...
Followership lacking reason....
Tribe of betrayal, shit and piss.

Re: South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes by esnbrutality: 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
They are a pathetic bunch of losers...Just imagine someone that lost Ilorin will open his dirty mouth and be telling me that i should be loyal to a terrorist enabling government who actually have taken over their region?

These irritants think that the "slavish" chains they adore should be a perfect fit for everyone and that is really disgusting to say the least. Their useless mantra in 2014. was that power will return to the SW in 2023 all of a sudden this same irritants have gone mute after the "mannequin" declared that their useless "jajafoolish" cant control Abuja from Lagos.

The funniest thing is that the road map to the "uppercut" has been brewing since ..even before oshimonkey's removal...but as sophisticated zombies they'll never see beyond their noses.

I have decided to educate them explicitly and scold them accordingly..

But what i know for a fact is that even the Fulani know. that the IGBOs are indeed a warrior tribe.

gwafaeziokwu:

They are fools. Lacking courage of their own, they are always eager to see if Igbos will cower in the face of tyranny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies / Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka / Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131