Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? (1196 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / 6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by Infolenka: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Who is a popular person you find attractive that most people don't?
Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by chatinent: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
I don't really care what anyone thinks when I love.

It's my forever not theirs.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by Infolenka: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
chatinent:
I don't really care what anyone thinks when I love.

It's my forever not theirs.

You didn't really answer the question.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by HealerH: 1:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Oshoala the footballer.

I'm attracted to her always-happy vibe.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by xtofegeg422: 3:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Infolenka:

You didn't really answer the question.
Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
@the OP!!
Tiwa Savage!!
She is so Pretty, Sexy and well-trimmed for a 41 year old Lady!!
But my elder bro n some friends says She's Ugly!! shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by baralatie(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:
@the OP!!
Tiwa Savage!!
Did I read that comment that you think tiwa savage is wetin?

Dude !!
Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by NiklauseFred(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:
@the OP!!
Tiwa Savage!!

Is like you don go take wetin Teeblizz suppose take oo shocked
Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by NiklauseFred(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
baralatie:

Dude !!

The dude is high on weed with a touch of kayanmata undecided

1 Share

Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by Tripitaka: 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:
@the OP!!
Tiwa Savage!!

I also dont think she's beautiful nor do I find her attractive
Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by atilla(m): 12:36am On Jun 21, 2021
Alex unusual

1 Like

Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:02am On Jun 21, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Is like you don go take wetin Teeblizz suppose take oo shocked

Lolsss... cheesy cheesy
You see why this Post is such a Good one.. Should be moved to Front page..

One man's meat is Another's poison..

How Can you Tell me dat Tiwa Savage is not Fine n Sexy??
Tiwa is Shapely, Has good height and Nice Face too..
So she's not fine in ya eye?? Jeez!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:11am On Jun 21, 2021
baralatie:

Dude !!

Hahaha..
Tiwa is Pretty and Hot and has got a Sexy voice too..

But I think some persons have some hate or bad Belle for her based on the Wizkid's relationship..

Just like some pple say Seyi Shay is not Fine sef, after she messed up in Naija Idol.. smiley

All said, tho..It's a personal view..
Some say dat
Funke Akindele is beautiful..
Omoni Oboli is too Fine.. sad
Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by Sunflawa(m): 6:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Black_Camaru

1 Like

Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by NiklauseFred(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss... cheesy cheesy
You see why this Post is such a Good one.. Should be moved to Front page..

One man's meat is Another's poison..

How Can you Tell me dat Tiwa Savage is not Fine n Sexy??
Tiwa is Shapely, Has good height and Nice Face too..
So she's not fine in ya eye?? Jeez!! shocked shocked

Modified shape tho

1 Like

Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by Kobicove(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Infolenka:
Who is a popular person you find attractive that most people don't?

Sophia Momodu...I have noticed that for some reason a lot of people don't like her but I don't think she's that bad looking smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by Pillar12: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2021
Serena Williams
Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by Dexterfire: 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Dua Lipa. My first and forever crush grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Popular Person You Find Attractive That Most People Don't? by Infolenka: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Dexterfire:
Dua Lipa. My first and forever crush grin grin

I think most people would agree that Dua lips is beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cause If This Pain? I Need Help! / Nurse Sues Partner For Refusing To Marry Her After 8 Years Of Waiting / 24 Yr Old Black Man Weds 61 Year Old White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.