Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,935,572 members, 7,102,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 October 2022 at 12:10 AM

Creativity Should Be Without Restrictions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Creativity Should Be Without Restrictions (96 Views)

Young Entrepreneur Shows Creativity At Bole Festival / Enhance Your Intelligence and Creativity Here / See How You Can Boost Your Creativity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creativity Should Be Without Restrictions by seiyefajohn(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Creativity ⚒� Should Be Without Restriction:

If creativity is transacted from the view or standpoint of business, I bet you, the end product will be less appealing or attractive.

What I mean is:
If we have to worry so much about how much should go into a creative project and how much shouldn't; we may end up not getting the actual creative produce that we envisaged from the imagination stage.

Creativity should be left free. A creative budget should be with miscenlounce allowances. Creatives should be left to wonder freely not minding the cost of the project until the product specification has been clearly met.

There is no mago-mago in creativity, the amount of time and resources put into a creative effort, process or endeavor will glaringly show before any eye with good creative sense and taste.

Nollywood' #SeiyefaJohn ��

Author of:

https://www.amazon.com/Nollywood-Inside-Out-Unveiling-secrets-celebration-ebook/dp/B096CQJ9ZR/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Seiyefa+john&qid=1622717092&sr=8-1

(1) (Reply)

Leadway Assurance Is Recruiting Insurance Advisor / Success Principles From The Lifestyle Of Eagles / I Can Design Your Photos Within Some Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.