Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) (38027 Views)

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
centoke30:
so no Rev Father owns a private business enterprise?

I was only trying to make things clear to you, I think you should channel the question to the person you were arguing with. grin
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by Successkay12(m): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
seborrhic:
This one is a worldly,publicity hunting pastropreneur.
The way I knew it,a Catholic priest goes with the society or group that donated money or he solicits money from to the hospital or beneficiaries and says this is what members of my church parish donated for this cause.
Someone should tell me the work Mbaka does,a supposed salary earning priest,to have ₦18million of his own money to give to a facility.

Do u really know anything about Aqua Rapha?
Aqua Rapha is a very big beverage company located at 9th mile and is own by father Mbaka
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by tiwasiaife(m): 5:26am On Jun 21, 2021
owobokiri:

His ministry owns businesses.. legitimate businesses. He did say the other day that he has more than 20,000 people directly in his payroll.. He wasn't bluffing. He invested a lot.. He didn't buy private jets and helicopters like others. That should count for something..

That said, catholics are trained to give in secret. Your left palm is not supposed to know what your right palm is giving, we were taught! Unless this was done to encourage others to do so or to encourage his Adoration ministry members, it should have been done secretly..
He has been secretly doing it for more than 25yrs.
If not cos of this,you won't know.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by tiwasiaife(m): 5:29am On Jun 21, 2021
seborrhic:

You are still completely missing the point.
The point I am making is that Mbaka is setting up more or less personal businesses and not as a church enterprise.
I won't be surprised to find out that in the CAC documentation,he is listed as d sole director of the businesses he is setting up.
Your line of argument is like for conjecture,he is found to have fathered a child as a priest and that child is now doing very well in school.So everyone now continues hearing his sermons on service days and praising what he is doing,even all worshippers in his parish publicly acknowledging he has a child.But having a child as a priest is against your priesthood and results in being derobed.Thousands of priests that have been tempted on a regular basis have resisted the urge to have sexual relations,but other parishioners of his now fully embrace his 'sin'.
Did the church complain?
Fr.edeh on whose name did he register his business ,Madonna and caritas universities? Including oha microfinance bank and many polytechnics
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by 10mobile: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2021
owobokiri:

You do have a point.
There is a big danger of a runaway priest capitalizing on his popularity to start off business ventures with the name of the church and more or else doing things that are contrary to the canon dictates.. But the problem here is that catholic church has failed in finding very steady and reliable ways of sourcing funding. From inception in Nigeria, the catholic church largely depended on donations and offerings from the members. Lately, launchings and dramatic "bazaars"! This is not helping out as they should considering the fact that the population of worshippers keep increasing while the earning power of the church keeps depreciating across board as poverty levels rise. If you go to the villages, most catholics leaving the church for the pentecostals are always aggrieved with the high level of monetary demands..

But the fact remains that the church has the highest numbers of men and women who devout their life, times and work for the church. The father's and sisters and brothers! How do they feed? How do they drive and maintain their cars, maintain parish/Father's houses and run the parish without always begging for money from all sorts of people including the corrupt? I think the answer is in making reasonable and calculated honest investments in very clean areas of the economy! That way the church makes some money without scaring folks away with endless demands for "donations". It's demoralizing watching bishops and Rev Fathers sheepishly line up to either solicit the attention of obviously corrupt politicians or daredevil "business men" just because they want to complete the church building! But yes; it has to be a structured and well defined pattern of investments regulated by the church in a very clean way..
Sorry, are you Sọlọmọn grin
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by 9jaPromo(f): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

ALK YOUR LIFE JOB HAS BEEN TO TELL PEOPLE HOW THEY ARE JOKE ? GET A LIFE BRO.

Cowbell
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by Gamesmart: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered d simple question:

Why d publicity? If a news outlet reported it, what does that make it?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2021
9jaPromo:

Cowbell
Tom Tom

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by emmyrate1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
FarahAideed:

I pay tithe and offering and even pay corporate tithe which I am sure you can never have the liver to
then pay and commot eyes, not ur business what the man of God do with it
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by FarahAideed: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
emmyrate1:
then pay and commot eyes, not ur business what the man of God do with it

Where did I say it was my business ? I said God bless Tithe bpayers and una start to attack me
Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:53am On Jun 28, 2021
9jaPromo:
Must you joke in everything?
Thats why ur life is always joke....
it's your life that will remain joke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church / Shut Churches: Kaduna Christians Back El-rufai / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.