Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me (17033 Views)

FG To Demolish More Buildings On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan / El-Rufai: My Child Will Remain In Public School Despite Kidnapping Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by Almaigaa: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2021
Bozz01:
I see nothing bad in dat man, You are doing well cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by Almaigaa: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2021
heniford2:
Please he should destroy the whole house in North

So that the North can become like the East abi?

Kaduna can never be like the any of the Eastern States.

Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by Slynation(m): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Dumbest thing he said ever

After calling Tinubu a Godfather, now he wants to influence his own successor, even bragging more demolition would happen

Rather than build basic amenities and infrastructure around old structures as Europeans do, he wants to demolish Kaduna and build from the start

Okay if we should be honest to ourselves, how do you restructure/build amenities without demolition?? Some of the allocated sites for constructions has already been occupied by some low income households... But the only problem with El rufai is that some of the demolition been executed are targeted to specific people due to one rift or the other he had with such people and some of these low income earners are displaced without compensation...
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by Emmymeek(m): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2021
hmm na so e d b
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by 25ahmad(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2021
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by mkpurumma090(f): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2021
Ideyontop:
How do u know? Have you determined who your successor will be? Even if you have, do you know God's mind for the successor? Haba! You just lied!

Stay there na.. Have you forgotten, he is the next Godfather to the next Governor aspirant
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by mkpurumma090(f): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Ideyontop:
How do u know? Have you determined who your successor will be? Even if you have, do you know God's mind for the successor? Haba! You just lied!

Stay there na.. Have you forgotten, he is the next Godfather to the next Governor to be
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by Cromagnon: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
OnionBandit:
Midget with ballz

Big rocky ballz
You like balls fa
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
I comment my reserve
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by Sleekfingers: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/my-successor-will-demolish-more-than-me-el-rufai

good.........sanwo olu should follow suit.......demolish those weak ass house for lagos island, ebute meta, ijora, demolish the entire ajegunle, makoko, iwaya, onike, bajulaye, lawanson, okoko, ijanikin, orile, ijeshatedo, ilasamaja, idi araba, agege, ijegun, ikotun, ago okota, oshodi, mushin, ( especially all the house on agege motoer road, from moshalashi bus stop to shogunle, all the houses on akowonjo rd, lagos badagry expressway, the entire old oko road. The entire shipeolu from onipan to lady lak bus stop, then to bariga......the entire house on finbarrs road...........to be continue
Re: El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me by 9jaRealist: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Mourns Sobur Olawale / Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians / My Experience Today At A Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.