Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Traffic From Oshodi To Ile Zik - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traffic From Oshodi To Ile Zik (370 Views)

Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures / Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traffic From Oshodi To Ile Zik by fatymore(f): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
What is the Lagos state government doing to this situation? Small rain, flood, and traffic plus that Airport junction.

This is becoming an everyday occurrence and tiring.

Journey of 30mins at most, turning to 4hrs every single day.

Please help us fix them. Nigeria is hard already, traffic is now adding to the stress. Oga o

1 Like

Re: Traffic From Oshodi To Ile Zik by landforeast(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
That Road is something else, sometimes it stretches down to Iyana Ipaja. Productive Hours wasted everyday commuting that road .
Re: Traffic From Oshodi To Ile Zik by fatymore(f): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
landforeast:
That Road is something else, sometimes it stretches down to Iyana Ipaja. Productive Hours wasted everyday commuting that road .

It is so tiring I swear... And the government is seeing it ooo
Re: Traffic From Oshodi To Ile Zik by flokii: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lagos needs serious decongestion.. before it's too late.
You'd be surprised to see the number of illegal structures, shops and shanties not on the Lagos State master plan but if the Works Ministry attempts to demolish them, some will cry persecution.

Then one more problem I observed is the amount of cars and vehicles on our roads. Everyone wants to form big man, noone wants to use the public bus system to ease traffic. We must change that orientation and encourage people to do more of LASG buses and ferry ride. where all of una dey always go sef, no single day of peace on Lagos roads.
Re: Traffic From Oshodi To Ile Zik by flokii: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
landforeast:

I know that feeling..

The time it takes to move from say Ikeja to Victoria Island or Lekki is enough for someone leaving Murtala International Airport terminal to land at Heathrow Airport. It's stressful
Re: Traffic From Oshodi To Ile Zik by fatymore(f): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
flokii:
Lagos needs serious decongestion.. before it's too late.
You'd be surprised to see the number of illegal structures, shops and shanties not on the Lagos State master plan but if the Works Ministry attempts to demolish them, some will cry persecution.

Then one more problem I observed is the amount of cars and vehicles on our roads. Everyone wants to form big man, noone wants to use the public bus system to ease traffic. We must change that orientation and encourage people to do more of LASG buses and ferry ride. where all of una dey always go sef, no single day of peace on Lagos roads.

The public transport are not even enough.

I waited for more than 20 mins at Bolade bus stop waiting for BRT, I had to board Danfo las las and was stuck in traffic for more than 2 hours on my way to Agege. This night nko, waited again, the two I saw said they weren't going again, everywhere is blocked, they are going to Abule Egba to park.

At the end, I had to go back to the local garage and waited for a danfo and paid 300 to Ladipo
Re: Traffic From Oshodi To Ile Zik by flokii: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
fatymore:

The public transport are not even enough.

I waited for more than 20 mins at Bolade bus stop waiting for BRT, I had to board Danfo las las and was stuck in traffic for more than 2 hours on my way to Agege. This night nko, waited again, the two I saw said they weren't going again, everywhere is blocked, they are going to Abule Egba to park.

At the end, I had to go back to the local garage and waited for a danfo and paid 300 to Ladipo

Eyah.. the EndSars destructions and killing of uniformed men made Lagos traffic even worse after 7pm.
Most policemen, traffic wardens Lastma and co. disappear once it's 6pm and lawlessness starts.

Reason I won't support any senseless protest in the state again.. the one on ground now is enough problem.

(1) (Reply)

Document Showing How CBN Transfer 136 Millon To Adamu's Garba Apps- Pics / Anambra Election: No Factions In APGA, Says INEC / Nnamdi Kanu’s Extradition Is Victory For The Buhari Administration But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.