Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (68397 Views)

Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Klinee: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2021
igbowoman:
The ashawo he carried may have even been a man ,a transvestite.
You must be a fool! So you tag him gay for no reason .
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Klinee: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2021
opribo:
The lesson for me, is never ever cheat on your spouse, because the disgrace is monumental.
Imagine, the wife is a whole manager at NNPC, i am sure a respectable woman for that.

I cant imagine the type of low life woman he will be hiding from people that cost him his life, nobody killed him he killed himself. God blessed him but he chose the path of padition.
Its possible she is a nobody,wasted somebody.
He disgraced himself.

This kind of thing usually happens as a result of disagreement, its possible he did not want to fulfil his own part of the agreement, and these are the deadly ones.
If the airbag has cctv they should show it to the public it may help the public identify her before she run abroad.

So because she is nnpc manager she is a respectable woman? Where una dey keep una sense?
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Nackzy:
News just too plenty, i thought they said she has been apprehended, which one is at large again,

Some people you see on the road are not just humans, how can you meet a man within two weeks meerting the man you killed him and stole just 5 million, why not date the man for one year and make more than 20 million from him and jakpa

Drug abuse won't let her do that. We don't know anything yet as a country, by the time the effects of hard substances and chemicals start reacting on users who are mostly youth

Greetings

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Klinee: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2021
naijakissleave:
And he is married to one of the MD In NNPC...imagine that !!! If to say I get that kind wife I go just lock up for side chicks/female colleagues etc
You senseless die! She being the MD in NNPC does it satisfy his sexual urge? The man is even richer than her(the wife).
How do you people reason self?
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by adedamola777: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2021
starstaz:
Bed and breakfast sharing innovative solution market in nigeria will feel a dip by this negative publicity now. U bring an idea to this country, some people or individual or groups will certainly find a way of corrupting it. Na really wawa for this geographical space wey we dey blow our oxygen.

One sensible comment.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
Married women - please let there be peace in the house -- keep your maternal family out of your marriage. let there be peace otherwise the man will find it somewhere else
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kzinne:
Sorry to say this but women in this part of the world are some of the most deadly in the world. Men pls be careful. Dont trust these Delilah's cos in the day of trouble they will fail you. The rate at which women kill their spouses in Nigeria will make you shudder in fear. They only want what they can get from you and don't care if you die. Even here don't trust your wife. He who has ears let him hear
he is married with kids, A lovely family waiting for his return safely back home in prayers but there he was delivering himself to a hustler, a killer, gutter junkie, street girl and now he pays dearly but you are shouting cursees on all women. Even if you were in his shoe you would have still been killed!

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by BlissGod: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kzinne:
Sorry to say this but women in this part of the world are some of the most deadly in the world. Men pls be careful. Dont trust these Delilah's cos in the day of trouble they will fail you. The rate at which women kill their spouses in Nigeria will make you shudder in fear. They only want what they can get from you and don't care if you die. Even here don't trust your wife. He who has ears let him hear

Your eyes are leaking, how is it the wife that killed him. You can't read but jump into rubbish conclusion. A prostitute hehired for weekend rump killed him and I doubt she acted alone, this is far to business issues. How could she have overpowered his body guard or was he fast asleep from the drugs when she committed the murder
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by BlissGod: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
everydayperson:
Married women - please let there be peace in the house -- keep your maternal family out of your marriage. let there be peace otherwise the man will find it somewhere else

Blame the wife for a grown man stupid actions of sleeping with every hoes he finds.
Stupid advise for a situation like this.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by BennyDGreat: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
loswhite:
Have you not heard of wife killing husband? Please let us hear word with stay with your spouse...rubbish

Did the storyline say the wife killed the husband?

Your question is good but not in this case.
Thank you
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Kzinne: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
tytachile:
he is married with kids, A lovely family waiting for his return safely back home in prayers but there he was delivering himself to a hustler, a killer, gutter junkie, street girl and now he pays dearly but you are shouting cursees on all women. Even if you were in his shoe you would have still been killed!
God forbid. Back to the sender. Most of you Nigerian men are fucking careless and trust dam Nigerian women too much and that's why they finish you off
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
BlissGod:

Blame the wife for a grown man stupid actions of sleeping with every hoes he finds.
Stupid advise for a situation like this.

Just saying - if the husband is good and doing you well, do not drive him out like many stories we hear. However if he is a grown man and still sleeping with hoes and tricks, would you not ask the question, how did it start.. why did you marry him if you knew what he was like? just saying. there is a starting point where you would have asked yourself.. is this the man I want to marry or if you have already married him, is this the behavior I think can hold this marriage? there is a source.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Has the mouthpiece of the feminine gender spoken
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
First to do no dey pain....

When guys do it to women all the time nko?
What goes around comes around brov. cool
Susily:

Are you saying that the female that murdered him did the right thing by killing him in Cold-blood?? I haven't seen you condemn the woman that murdered him

You have only been blaming the man for infidelity, why haven't you blamed and condemned the murderer that called herself a woman??
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Men don't show themselves when they don't have money o!
They will even follow you to the market, help you carry basket grin grin
everydayperson:

Just saying - if the husband is good and doing you well, do not drive him out like many stories we hear. However if he is a grown man and still sleeping with hoes and tricks, would you not ask the question, how did it start.. why did you marry him if you knew what he was like? just saying. there is a starting point where you would have asked yourself.. is this the man I want to marry or if you have already married him, is this the behavior I think can hold this marriage? there is a source.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kzinne:
God forbid. Back to the sender. Most of you Nigerian men are fucking careless and trust dam Nigerian women too much and that's why they finish yoju off
I didn't pray a bad prayer for you, all I want you to know is anyone in that mans shoe would have died. Anyone not excluding you. As for Nigerian women stick to your believe strongly if it can save you don't evangelise me, I'm strong in what I believe and it teaches me faithtfullnes to your wife makes you live longer.
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
It is actually you that is being foolish.
He used "may"
Klinee:
You must be a fool! So you tag him gay for no reason .
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Ofadaman(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
He died a warrior, forcing through even till the last.
Many men will not be able to boost of such demise, so do not mock him, for all of us would go one day. It's better to leave this world, surrounded by big ass, fine wine and weed, for many will die in the trenches and of illness.

Either way to the mistress , she's probably not smart, there are many ways to milk this man of money na because of meagre 5million,you've done into hiding , and how long before they find your family and loved ones and track u down. Such a shallow desperate thinker who decided to kill the bird laying the golden eggs for early benefit.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by planetx: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
very myopic thinking. first of all most men are not looking to keep side chicks for longer than one month. it is not up to you as a side chick to determine how long you will last as his sidechick. most guys chop sidechick and clean mouth and bounce forever. and so 99 percent of sidechicks are for one usage and they are discarded. and so this olosho knows the game and knows all these men just use sidechicks once and bounce and so this is her opportunity to extract as much as she can because she knows this guy just wants to nack and bounce and she will not see him again. so this your weird statement that she will date him for one year and extract 20 million is rubbish. how many billionaires keep sidechicks for more than 1 usage ? what is the purpose of a sidechick if you will keep her for a year ? you may as well just stick to your wife right ? you are cheating on your wife because you want variety right ? unless the sidechick is just so gorgeous beyond words then i can see why a billionaire will keep her for a year. but most sidechicks are one use and dump. and so this side chick saw her opportunity to make 5 million because she knows at most the guy will nack her once and give her 50 thousand naira.
Oil dey your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by HEAVEN4444: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
planetx:
Oil dey your head.
Respect to you my man wink
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by CavemanDefuturo: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
How do people withdraw 5million at once at someone account and the bank allows it?
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Tizu(m): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Why too many posts about this man killed by an ashawo ?
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by naijakissleave(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Klinee:
You senseless die! She being the MD in NNPC does it satisfy his sexual urge? The man is even richer than her(the wife).
How do you people reason self?

Mr. Sense! I don’t think you are married. What’s your spiritual background in marriage? I think that’s where your problem lies
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by naijakissleave(m): 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
byinks:

What if she's fat ugly and not sexually active ?

Make the right choice of getting a LIFE PARTNER. Take note of the capitalized words as response to you.
Whether she is fat, slim, beautiful, ugly sexy or not etc the man don already choose the kind of woman he wanted. You too do same
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by passionberry(f): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
BennyDGreat:
This is a sad incidence.

It's a lesson for all: Stay with your spouse.
Be faithful. Love God. Manage your spouse even with the flaws.
If they will hear
Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by lozanni(m): 4:15am On Jun 21, 2021
id4sho:
angry
I've got my machete under my bed. Me I cannot come and die, nigga loose guard big time

It seems the guy was drugged as he was said to be a powerful ex amateur boxer.
You never know with women -JHC

1 Like

Re: Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 21, 2021
Nackzy:
News just too plenty, i thought they said she has been apprehended, which one is at large again,

Some people you see on the road are not just humans, how can you meet a man within two weeks meerting the man you killed him and stole just 5 million, why not date the man for one year and make more than 20 million from him and jakpa

He was most likely murdered. Targeted and killed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.