Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) (80058 Views)

Father Remanded In Prison For Raping His 18-Year-Old Daughter Inside His Shop / A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kandeed:

Dude how can you call 8m a big money if you don't get to receive that weekly or monthly?? well individual finances differences tho
make I send aza abegi. cryanything wey you give I collect
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by landforeast(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Commentor:
Only thing left now is for mummy to shed tears.

With all the expectations you have in a child, this is what you end up with.

Sigh.

More reason I pray everyday for my unborn children to have sense. The way Chioldren of these days out tears in the eyes of their parents is something else

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by laraskey(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Adakintroy:
So many street boys with no street sense.

My papa na christain that time...him build house finish before him tell neighbours.

Na weeks to packing my papa tell people.

Thats street!.

95percet of this dada Igbo smoking boys are the dumb half of the street. The real nigas are there in the ghetho huslling and planing life on the low. Them don build house for one side. But still de pass you with torn shirt.

true sha
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Kandeed: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Generalwoodz:

You wan chop abi weytin u wan use money do
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Stay away from cultism...

No where is safe for you.

1 Like

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by lildush(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dis 1 na yahoo boy.. deal gone wrong.. rip to him..

1 Like

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kandeed:

You wan chop abi weytin u wan use money do
na hospital I wan go
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Notin pass low key
Rip
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by babsthegreat: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Those that kill think they will not die . God judgement is waiting for them
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by uniquetechng: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kandeed:

Dude how can you call 8m a big money if you don't get to receive that weekly or monthly?? well individual finances differences tho
8m is a big money especially for someone like you whose salary is 80k monthly.

3 Likes

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by gawu1: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cnach:

Imagine brain like urs in Nigeria army, how many southners would u have killed for mentioning herdsmen
You can as well imagine brain like urs in Nigeria army, how many northerners would u have killed for mentioning pigs?
You hate us we hate you. it's reaction with equal opposing sides.
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Kandeed: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
uniquetechng:
8m is a big money especially for someone like you whose salary is 80k monthly.

I've never been a salary guy. and if ur referring to my post on Nairaland, even if ur the world greatest fool I expect you to know all what i wrote there is a lie and just trying to draw attention. guess what? I got it, read thr lotta folks comment n twas fun n funny
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by zoghys: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
hybridblood07:
So, Buhari is the cause of this life short life abi?

Nope, he just made himself an easy target, that's my point.
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by uniquetechng: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kandeed:

I've never been a salary guy. and if ur referring to my post on Nairaland, even if ur the world greatest fool I expect you to know all what i wrote there is a lie and just trying to draw attention. guess what? I got it n twas fun
Thought you are a sensible person, even my 21yrs old son knows that it's absurd to go around insulting strangers who could be far older than you on a faceless forum, me quoting you was a very big mistake.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Kandeed: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
uniquetechng:
Thought you are a sensible person, even my 21yrs old son knows that it's absurd to go around insulting strangers who could far older than you on a faceless forum, me quoting you was a very big mistake.

"Even if" is not an insult Daddy, na just Over age dey run ur belle. imagine a man with a son of over 20yrs who got the time to check thr a random guy's profile, read his cruise catching story and already profile him. Daddy I hope you know that's a jobless act
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
When u mess with the colours rest of mind leaves you.
You'd be watching over your shoulder expecting evil,
These are grown ass men all lethal, cold devils

Some are those fun loving boys
But the guns that they wield are far from toys
But one day , right at the school premises,
that night they met their nemesis,
They shot each other point blank eye to eye, ohh my god why!
They make their mama cry.
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by judeodion(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
People here are even afraid to say he was a G boy (yahoo). They're being so careful not to trigger a fight. But you're all quick to insult Pastors when they advice you. You're all quick to throw insults at church/Christ.
Live a decent life, life a simple life and avoid criminality
Chukwute:
A young man simply identified as Igho who is a singer was allegedly shot dead on Saturday evening in Warri, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that the singer popularly known by his stage name, “stankush” was killed by unknown assailants that were armed to the teeth and blocked the road at the Ugbolokposo axis of the city.

The killing caused pandemonium as road users and others scampered for safety.

As at the time of filing this report, the reason why he was killed has not been revealed.

More details soon.

Watch video from the scene on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQUWxFPMszy/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by anoziechi(f): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Delta bois wey like cultism pass any other thing

1 Like

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Onyeka2019: 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
lilvicky68:
He's looking like a yahoo boy.. for Naija self even if you get money no need to show off oh..

Lol obviously is a yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Cnach: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
gawu1:

You can as well imagine brain like urs in Nigeria army, how many northerners would u have killed for mentioning pigs?
You hate us we hate you. it's reaction with equal opposing sides.
We hate killers n not northners.
I can't stay a full day without at least two or three northners calling me on phone, these were the guys we were joined to make a country with and not blood sucking beasts. Ok?
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hmm
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
saxha:

Dey here dey form.
First ask, how big is 2k wey many women don fall for, and many men don lose their wives, gfs, and daughters for?

Fvck it. How big is 2k to you? Send 2k to 10 people on this page, with proof of what you do for a living, and let's see if you and "sapa" no dey drag beans. cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by gawu1: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cnach:

We hate killers n not northners.
I can't stay a full day without at least two or three northners calling me on phone, these were the guys we were joined to make a country with and not blood sucking beasts. Ok?
Just like me. In fact, I nearly married an Igbo girl but lost her to tribalism.
We have killers and notorious criminals amongst every tribe but I marveled at how every killing these days are being attributed without evidences to herdsmen especially at the East. It is either they say unknown gunmen are northerners send to Kill in guise as security men or if such criminals they call unknown gunmen are neutralised they would say innocent igbos are being tagged criminals and targeted.
Blood sucking beasts can be found amongst every tribe including Igbo
This was the prescient at which my earlier comment on relied on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Copied sir!
zoghys:

Nope, he just made himself an easy target, that's my point.
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by vizin: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hahahahahahaha
Generalwoodz:
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Cnach: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
gawu1:

Just like me. In fact, I nearly married an Igbo girl but lost her to tribalism.
We have killers and notorious criminals amongst every tribe but I marveled at how every killing these days are being attributed without evidences to herdsmen especially at the East. It is either they say unknown gunmen are northerners send to Kill in guise as security men or if such criminals they call unknown gunmen are neutralised they would say innocent igbos are being tagged criminals and targeted.
Blood sucking beasts can be found amongst every tribe including Igbo
This was the prescient at which my earlier comment on relied on.
Have u seen that in a family if a father love a son more than others and favours him against others that the remaining sons hate everything that gat to do with the loved son and this hate comes unpropelled, very willingly though as it is natural, n that's how human is wired? Who is to be blamed, the father or the loved kid?
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Gfskw: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Stay on the low when you get small dough flashy lifestyle ain’t for everybody

2 Likes

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by krownie: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Chukwute:
A young man simply identified as Igho who is a singer was allegedly shot dead on Saturday evening in Warri, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that the singer popularly known by his stage name, “stankush” was killed by unknown assailants that were armed to the teeth and blocked the road at the Ugbolokposo axis of the city.

The killing caused pandemonium as road users and others scampered for safety.

As at the time of filing this report, the reason why he was killed has not been revealed.

More details soon.

Watch video from the scene on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQUWxFPMszy/?utm_medium=copy_link
area say na Cuban na make dey kill dis guy o
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Bobxin: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kandeed:

How's GLK a big car undecided Sapa sef

I tire o angry
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by Bobxin: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mustiboy:

Nobody gets killed for driving a big car. He must have stepped on the wrong toes.

You're making sense Jor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by maimalari: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
mmadu5:
if you are in Nigeria with all the insecurity kidnapping killing and so on . yet you drive big car then your are just a moving target ,its just a matter of time before you get killed . use your common sense.

Exactly. Common sense bro
Re: Igho Stankush Shot Dead Inside His White GLK (Photos) by southome(m): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
"take your percentage, send the rest"... Dem no go hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) / Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.