Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father (14802 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by ipodstinks: 6:44am On Jun 20, 2021
prince3009:
Sapphiere the man-hater won't be happy at all today undecided

Anything that celebrates men is a taboo to her.
She can go and drink poison na

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by candidbabe(f): 6:45am On Jun 20, 2021
John Kelly
I wish
I wish
I wish
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by mu2sa2: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2021
Duru9:
My dad is late though
Had it been he's still alive I won't wish him anything
Big mistake. You can't "de-father" your biological father. No matter how you feel about him now, he's gone and only God has the final say over everyone's destiny. Holding grudges with a deceased parent, or indeed anyone else, is a gargantuan mistake. From a religious perspective, you seek forgiveness for yourself and for your parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Zetty177x: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2021
Thunderstorm fire all dead beat dads

4 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2021
Pls just make sure u live long to eat the fruit of ur labour.
I love u with all my heart, TOOOTO
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by noskcid(m): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2021
May you never always go wrong

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by babalonshee(m): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2021
May God continue to bless all fathers and family amen
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Wisedove(m): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2021
smiley

1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Vulcanheph(m): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Fathers' day to all Fathers out there..... I might not be a father yet but as I've grown older I've come to realize that being a father ain't easy especially in a country like Nigeria.

When you are a boy you'll love your mother but as you grow older you come to appreciate your father especially when you have kids of your own.

Fathers' day might not be as celebrated as mothers' day because not many people realise the sacrifices fathers make and what they pass through everyday to take care of the family.
So it's quite painful when you see some bitter baby Mamas that always try to hijack this day.

I grew up without a father and I know that my life would have been a little bit easier if my old man was around , so I've come to appreciate them because I've come to realize that it ain't easy.

So once again .... HAPPY FATHERS' DAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Benrosaria(m): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2021
robosky02:
Say a wish to your father and all the Fathers in the world

Don't forget the potential father's

Father isn’t a title but an act of position

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Dalil8: 6:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's day to myself, my dad and EVERY Father out there.

cool cool
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Coldshisha: 6:53am On Jun 20, 2021
All I can say is thanks Dad... The hero that is always there
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by ityP(m): 6:53am On Jun 20, 2021
robosky02:
Say a wish to your father and all the Fathers in the world

Don't forget the potential father's

There's absolutely nothing happy about being a father in Nigeria. You struggle day in and day out to see to it that your wife and kids are well taken care of. Unfortunately, when it's time to enjoy the fruit of your labour, one of two things happens. You'd either lose your life (like mine did), which explains why there are much more widows than widowers in naija OR you'd be forsaken even when you don't die. Your accomplished kids will only bring one dry gin for you, while they gift their mama fancy clothes, Money, cars and many other luxuries. My advice to men: Save something for yourself during your active years. No one should know about it. That should be your pension when your skin gets wrinkled. While your kids flex their mama, flex yourself too. It is well with Nigerian men

7 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Holamilekan97(m): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2021
I love you so much Dad! I'm so glad that i have you in my life.. Imma make you and my mama proud! On the prowl cool
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Dalil8: 6:55am On Jun 20, 2021
Zetty177x:
Thunderstorm fire all dead beat dads

Deadbeat dad to you but a loving and responsible dad to another woman and her children.

All I'm saying is your mom was a bad woman.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Richie6(m): 6:56am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's day to my dad.. You will live long and reap the reward of your labour
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by The5DME(m): 6:56am On Jun 20, 2021
I have no father so nothing for me to wish.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Emotionss: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's day to all men. We Appreciate your silent sacrifices.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by tradepunter: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's day to my dad, wish him continuous good health and longer longer years ahead.

Love you dad
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Bahamas95(m): 6:59am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy fathers day to baba God in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by B3sty(m): 6:59am On Jun 20, 2021
All I can Say is, Dad, I Missed you so Much.
You Made me to be the Man I am today!
May your Soul Continue to Rest In the Bosom of Our Almighty God.
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by PAWG(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
And Buhari follow be somebody papa ooo... This life no balance... grin grin grin tongue

The artist is doing a pretty great job grin
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Achor1111(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's Day, DeeMo you are the best
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by ultimateprof: 7:01am On Jun 20, 2021
To all faithful and committed Fathers, Happy Fathers Day to you all.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by emerged01(m): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father’s Day to me.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by dljbd1(m): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2021
I just thank God for putting that conviction into my Dad to relocate all of us to Lagos in December 2011.
That was the best decision he made for us.

There is no way we wouldn't have been targets for these criminals if we were still in Minna cos we were one of the elites our neighborhood then...and we are not Northern
God knows what could have happened to us by now.

It felt like film trick at the time we were relocating cos we were very comfortable in Minna. I mean, my parents had flourishing businesses and we had up to 3cars and our own personal house. We left everything and moved to a 2bed in Lagos. It was tough.

But,
Firstly, I wouldn't have met my lovely spouse if we hadn't moved...same goes to my sister.
Secondly, I wouldn't be working in my current place of work and had the exposures I have now.

Thanks Dad for taking that BOLD step.

I love my Dad...

Happy Fathers' Day

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by niggadee(m): 7:05am On Jun 20, 2021
Gone but not forgotten
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Idaytesj29(m): 7:05am On Jun 20, 2021
IjapaTiroko:
My wish to every father out there is that their children should know, understand and appreciate all their sacrifices to build them into becoming a better person.

Sacrificing your time just to make sure they lack nothing (I hope they don't say you were never there for them).
Sacrificing your talent just so you get a guaranteed means of earning so they won't starve (I hope they don't compare you to other fathers seemingly doing better)
Starving yourself just to make sure they are not hungry (I hope they don't say they never had fancy food while growing up).
Paying school fees every 3 months from kindergarten till higher institution (I hope they understand how uneasy this is)
Staying legally clean so they don't inherit a bad name which could jeopardise their chances of making it in life

Fathers, I hope your children understand your efforts on time while you're still alive because sometimes, when I read about people's (especially female's) tributes to their dad, they mostly never had the chance to thank their dad before he died, but they worship their mom so bad.

Pondering over this sometimes makes me want to stay away from birthing children

It's the wives, the take over the mind of the children especially girls against their father. So common.

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Emmacolinho(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2021
All of una dey f*vk up
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Akalia(m): 7:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's day to myself, to every father and yet to be father. Being a father is the height of being a responsible man. Only fathers would understand shaa.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Okortor: 7:07am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's to my Excellent dad, he's Indeed a strong man. His commitment, training and strictness were top notch..
Happy father's day to me too and every other father out there. I love you all. Stay strong

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by techWriter1: 7:08am On Jun 20, 2021
My father is late thoughHad it been he s still alive I won t wish him something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Newspaper Change Of Name Publication / IBADAN; Power Up Your Home with Quality Electricals / Modern Marriages Vs Oldern Days(those Days) Marriages, Which Do U Prefer & Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.