Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father (14804 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by SolaScrivens: 8:39am On Jun 20, 2021
I dedicate today's Fathers's day to wonderful aged men who despite not bearing any biological children of theirs & may never, or may have lost all of theirs; yet have remained rainbows in many's clouds.

They have not allowed their circumstances deny them the joy of fatherhood; as they have nutured, cared for & loved so many sometimes more than a birth father would or could.

They have remained sweet turning their lemons to lemonades, loving every soul they meet with love so pure & void of prejudice; endearing themselves to the heart of the many souls they meet!

My take is, probably God knows they are already Fathers to many was why He didn't bother restricting them to children by birth.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2021
pocohantas:
May God keep you alive to continue providing for us. grin

Jokes apart, we should do more for our fathers. Forget the bravado, some of them really crave that connection with us, but pride won’t allow them to say it. It just feels like that ship has sailed and all they have to do is sit back and wish you well. You the child know it, you see how happy they are when you manage to call, but you have decided to be a child of perdition.

They have just one day in a year but somehow it is underrated, relegated and under-celebrated. You’ll still see someone like Tonto trying to drag today with them too. We can do better for our fathers.

Happy fathers day to all the responsible fathers. Happy future fathers day JeffreyJunior, try born before menopause meet you.

To Nairalanders that have lost their fathers, my sincere condolences.

E go better…

Wait! no be Pocohantas be this? you dey yab another person and you no know your own too, smh!
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2021
juman:

Many nigerian fathers are like that.
I don't know about you or others but my dad will forever be a wonderful man, he made me the man I am today, and I'm very glad and elated to have such a father.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Engr1(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2021
pocohantas:
May God keep you alive to continue providing for us. grin

Jokes apart, we should do more for our fathers. Forget the bravado, some of them really crave that connection with us, but pride won’t allow them to say it. It just feels like that ship has sailed and all they have to do is sit back and wish you well. You the child know it, you see how happy they are when you manage to call, but you have decided to be a child of perdition.

They have just one day in a year but somehow it is underrated, relegated and under-celebrated. You’ll still see someone like Tonto trying to drag today with them too. We can do better for our fathers.

Happy fathers day to all the responsible fathers. Happy future fathers day JeffreyJunior, try born before menopause meet you.

To Nairalanders that have lost their fathers, my sincere condolences.

E go better…

E go better indeed!
Amennnnn
Meanwhile, here is my smart boy wishing me Happy Father's Day.....
God bless you my boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by YahooSon(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2021
Make thunder fire my papa wherever he is
He mad me go into crime/bombing
God punish you Dad!!!

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by bodex196(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2021
May he continues to rest in peace.�
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by eugenefelis(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2021
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MY HERO MY STRENGTH AND MY 1 AND ONLY MAY YOU LIVE LONG TO REAP THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR AMEN
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by poshestmina(f): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's Day to my Dad, Husband, Inlaws, Brothers and every responsible Man dutifully playing their roles as Fathers and good role models for their kids.

Your sacrifices of love won't go in Vain.
You will live in good health and see your children making you proud. kiss kiss.

Wish I was close to my dad today , would have made correct seafood Okro and Eba for my paale.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Zetty177x: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2021
Dalil8:

Deadbeat dad to you but a loving and responsible dad to another woman and her children.

All I'm saying is your mom was a bad woman.

God punish ur generation. Ediot.full.gaot.why do u think it's my immediate family..d audacity to involve my mom..my parents have been married since1967,my dad is not dead beat at all... even at his age he still wants to give

However, my sympathy is to many people experiencing dead beat dads...don't the dead beat dads need the curse?

3 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by ArewaNightmare: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2021
MightyHand:

There's no True FATHER in North, they are set of people who never value Life.. Buhari no. 1

[b][/b]

Very much on point grin
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2021
PAWG:

The artist is doing a pretty great job grin

grin grin grin tongue
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by sidonlook: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2021
Duru9:
My dad is late though
Had it been he's still alive I won't wish him anything

Why ?
Are you ungrateful ?
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2021
To my dad and every dad out there that is always ensuring the family needs are provided for, God bless your hand, I hope to be in your league soon.
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Rest on S u Man my beloved father,we love you but God loves you most, you have always been a good man till date, I really missed you Sir! Happy father's Day in heaven
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Igbojihadist: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Dad my your soul continue to rest in peace amen you left me since october 28 2017
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by whippersnapper(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2021
I love you dad
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by 1F30M4(f): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2021
Dear God,

Bless all the fathers in the world who have accepted the responsibilities of being a parent.. Guide them to be outstanding role models to their children, with patience, unconditional love and understanding.. Crown all their dedicated efforts with success.. Grant them wisdom, peace, grace, strength, favour, immeasurable happiness, sufficient wealth, excellent health of mind & body.. Guard them, protect them, furnish them with your most treasured possessions.. All these I pray Oh Lord, Amen.

Odogwu nna'm, I miss you, we all miss you.. Your demise was the biggest teardown of my entire life.. It hurts sooo much, the vacuum you left in my heart seems to get bigger and bigger, everyday.. Nna'm onye udo, onye nwere obi nwanne, onye nwere obi umeani.. Keep watching over us, beloved.. I pray for the repose of your soul & the souls of all the departed brethren.

Happy Father's Day to all responsible fathers(men'dem, the real mvps), soon-to-be fathers and prospective fathers as well.. Blessings upon blessings!
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by robosky02(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2021
You asked for N10,000 and your dad told you he will give you in the morning before he leaves for work. This was after he has thoroughly scrutinised what you needed the money for, all the questions he asked were already making you angry,
Throughout the night your dad couldn't sleep because he was thinking of how to give you his last N10,000,
When it was morning, he called you into his room and gave you N9,000 instead of N10,000, You were not happy and squeezed your face in discontent and reluctantly said thank you after complaining that it was not complete,
Your mum after seeing this will not say anything but will meet you in your room where your dad isn't and give you N2,000 from her own money and say "don't mind him, use this one to complete it".

You began to smile like fido dido, And you'll quickly run to Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp to write...

"I have the best mum in the world, i love my mum".

Now your dad had gone out with just 1,000 in his pocket with no fuel in his car, Because of you, he used public transport that day to work,
At work he worked over time, After closing late, everyone keeps saying "daddy is never always around except mum".

Your good dad will never allow you see how much he suffers for the family because he is a MAN.

Always try to appreciate your dad because you can never tell what he is going through for your sake, That he is not always around like your mum does not mean he does not care about you deeply.

Appreciate your father while you still can!.

*HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL FATHARS*.

*GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS AT HOME*

3 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by The5DME(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2021
engrelvis:
l understand but ur young.. U will b more compasionate n understanding when u get married n start ving kids
There's a huge story behind what I said. You'd not understand.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by ceeceeuwa: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2021
robosky02:
Say a wish to your father and all the Fathers in the world

Don't forget the potential father's
On this Father's day, I wish that you live long in good health to reap the fruit of your labor. I love you dad!
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Akagas(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2021
May God give them wisdom for family affairs control.
I pray for God to make me a member this year basically for my desired kind of wife from desired kind of home. In Jesus Christ name Amen....!

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by DonCandido(f): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Dear papa GK,

Thank you for... EVERYTHING!!!
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by TemmyDayo50(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Duru9:
My dad is late though
Had it been he's still alive I won't wish him anything

Eleriibu omo grin
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by robosky02(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
One who loves till you close your eyes, is a *Mother*.
One who loves without an expression in the eyes, is a *Father*.
*Mother* : Gives you life
*Father* : Gives you living
*Mother* : Personifies Care
*Father*: Personifies Responsibility
*Mother* : Teaches you walking.
*Father* : Teaches you walk of life
*Mother* : Reflects Ideology
*Father* : Reflects Reality
Enjoy what your father says.
Keep loving your mother.

*Happy father's day!*

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by IamGreen1(f): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
To the man that nurture me, pray for me and love me so dearly, happy father's day to you Dad. You'll live long is good health and prosperity to eat the fruit of your labour.

To the man that loves me unconditionally, supported me, fight for me, pray for me, that I can never be wrong to him, cherish me and that won't stop telling me how much he cherish me and admire me everyday, happy father's day to you hubby. We shall continue to grow in love and happiness whether enemy likes it or not wink. And all my secret prayers for you shall come to pass. I LOVE YOU MY PRICELESS DIAMOND CROWN AND PERSONAL BIG HEAD CHAMP.

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by robosky02(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by juman(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Omonigeriarere: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fathers are responsible for over 80% of the house rent, children's school fees, feeding, electricity bills, religious obligations, accommodation etc, yet the one who is responsible for less than 20% gets remarks like - 'there is no one like my mum in the whole world' on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter platforms.

His money is 'our money', but when it comes to celebrating and appreciating him, it is rarely done.

He may not breastfeed, yet the children, wives brothers, sisters, in-laws, friends and society suck from his unseen breasts.

He may not be impregnated for nine months, but he's always pregnant with unending family needs.

He may not experience pains during delivery, but his pains while labouring to meet family and societal expectations are personally felt.

His eyes are not full of tears,, but he weeps within, especially when he has failed to meet up his responsibilities.

His shouting, and moods swings are not premeditated; they are resultant effects of what he goes through on daily basis.

He is simply selfless, unappreciated, unrecognized, unseen and unknown professional brain behind the beats, who supplies pleasant music to which every other societal classes in world are dancing to.

On this note, I appreciate the whole fathers in the world. My intrinsic appreciation also goes to my ever-caring and able father, Pa Lawrence Olayiwola Akinola. May you live long to enjoy the fruits of your labour. Your panegyric song is hereby attached to this write up.

To the Fathers in the world, kindly give yourself the best of life which you always strive to give to your children, wives, Fathers, Mothers, brothers, sisters etc.

To those that have lost their fathers, my sincere condolences.

To our heavenly Father, the Father of the Fathers, hallow be Your name.

Happy Fathers' Day.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Say A Wish To A Father by Bodydiialect57: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
He taughtt me to be independent and shew the way of contentment. His love for me stirred up jealousy among many.
Bami, though you are no more, l cherished the love and care you showered on me.
Happy Father's day to the best dad in the world

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Newspaper Change Of Name Publication / IBADAN; Power Up Your Home with Quality Electricals / Modern Marriages Vs Oldern Days(those Days) Marriages, Which Do U Prefer & Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.