Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Spend Money On A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spend Money On A Lady (357 Views)

How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) / Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? / Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spend Money On A Lady by shakir0802: 6:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Have ever spent money a lady and sent to school yet betrayed you after everything what's your experience
Re: Spend Money On A Lady by lilvicky68(m): 6:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Any man wey try that shit now suppose get some lashings..
Re: Spend Money On A Lady by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2021
It's only men that have command over money and see it as a tool..the money spent never hurts them as their relationship with the women was not a contract
Re: Spend Money On A Lady by Savedday: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

3 Likes

Re: Spend Money On A Lady by Goldbw122(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2021
That is why it is good to use the money to invest first so that you can use the excess money or the money gain or profit and spend it on women if the woman misbehave and surely she will misbehave always because you only use money as a tools, so you just have to start all over again...
Re: Spend Money On A Lady by solofresh(m): 8:01am On Jun 20, 2021
The only thing that will make me spend money on a woman is food
Apart from food,i cant spend much on a woman that is not my wife

(1) (Reply)

Has The Redpill Actually Improved Your Life? / Urgent Advice Needed / Pandemic Ruined My Marriage-now I Am In Pain And Depression, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.