Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari (44058 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Jackson105: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2021
A
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by ofiko123(m): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2021
You will leave when your tenure expires...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by dmbb: 7:26am On Jun 20, 2021
Mr. President has said the bitter truth. You want to be involved in the scheme of things, go and win an election in your state first or shut up your filthy mouth

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Jostoman: 7:26am On Jun 20, 2021
I won't cede power to those who didn't win election, so na buhari dey cede power now in APC and not Jagaban again somebody that rigged himself to power twice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Kuginzi: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2021
K
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by ProfAmaben(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Did you win election? Bastard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Jackson105: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Which Tinubu ? grin

Buhari don clear Osibanjo that couldn't win in his polling unit at the last election and also clear Tinubu that he can't seat in Lagos and decide zoning for APC that they will not be president . grin

The same one tormenting your father!
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Oblang(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2021
OGUNKILLTHEMODS:
21st century Adolf Hitler have spoken and so shall it be. Very dictatorial, nothing democratic about him.

I pity the Igbos, especially those governors that dragged their people to forcefully join APC in other to continously asslick this ethnic bigoted president.

Na Ogun go kill all those that packaged this disaster and present to Nigerians in 2015.

How many ppl have ur Ogun killed since u don dey curse since 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by ojsmscom(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2021
This BUHARI is a decorated idiot

6 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by cunny88(m): 7:31am On Jun 20, 2021
So what is the job of INEC and the judiciary, is it the job of the president to decide who or not to cede power to? Hope he isnt indirectly saying he won't leave in 2023

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by onuman: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2021
President Buhari, your Fulani led the 12 sharia states in northern Nigeria to rape Nigeria’s constitution when the 12 sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws in 1999; that act is like the sharia states creating a new sovereign country in northern Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws for the 12 sharia states.

The new separatist groups in the south of Nigeria are reacting to the stage for disintegration of Nigeria set up by the 2 northern sharia states. No amount of political restructuring can stop Nigeria from the disintegration started by the Arewa 12 sharia states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2021
Coldshisha:

His constituency is Ogun State not Lekki Lagos

He said his unit not constituency

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by koolaid87: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Because you succeeded in rigging yourself in you now have the temerity to talk about election winning. My question to you election rigger Buhari, Do you think the world will mourn or celebrate your death when you finally kick the bucket?

People will celebrate that day

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by macolino(m): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2021
Sorrow,agony and pain....
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Seventywin: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by RexTramadol1: 7:37am On Jun 20, 2021
Coldshisha:

5%ter , dot Republican

Tinubu or Osinbajo is your next President

In other words DOTards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Switch07(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2021
Even asking for restructure is an act of war now

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by dmbb: 7:37am On Jun 20, 2021
OGUNKILLTHEMODS:
21st century Adolf Hitler have spoken and so shall it be. Very dictatorial, nothing democratic about him.

I pity the Igbos, especially those governors that dragged their people to forcefully join APC in other to continously asslick this ethnic bigoted president.

Na Ogun go kill all those that packaged this disaster and present to Nigerians in 2015.
He asked you to go and contest for an election in your state so that you push for the change you want through due process and you are here talking trash

5 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by 12345baba(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2021
We are in trouble o . Nekwanu this Fulani man o

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by ugodson(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2021
From Top to Buttom
Useless
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by vikstandon(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2021
Let's pray towards 2023 year... This man is planning to hold unto power.

He has put forward his first leg... He has giving insight to not cede power come 2023.

Let's Pray For Our Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Alhaamade(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2021
This is great bold step of him!!
Those recent local of Government elections was regid in ikorodu North of lagos state pls do something about that, let the real winner Get the chairman seat!!

Happy Fathers day!!

Hello Guys
Few years ago I use to only last only one minute in Bed with my WIFE, BUT NOW I CAN LAST 30MINUTE WITHOUT USING MEDICAL DRUGS THAT AS SIDE EFFECTS...

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I GOT A LASTING SOLUTION NOW, punch the link in my signature now to learn more

HERE IS OUR NEW BOOK EDITION [left][/left]
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2021
Our president is talking too much this days oh.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2021
I almost agreed with him on the LG issues he raised before I saw that he actually blamed NASS for what has befallen the LGs.
LGs are not functional because the politicians including you sir want it so.

If it were not so, you won't be pushing crumbs to them from Abuja every month through their state govts in the name of allocations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Since we want to talk about "sovereignty", the biggest threat to Nigeria's sovereignty right now is Buhari and his fellow extremists. It'll be a miracle IF Nigeria survives up to 2023 when this disaster vacates the State House

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by iHart(m): 7:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Because you succeeded in rigging yourself in you now have the temerity to talk about election winning. My question to you election rigger Buhari, Do you think the world will mourn or celebrate your death when you finally kick the bucket?
If he rigged election to get into power, does it mean others should rig election?

If he dies, the world will miss and mourn him. If you die, the best you will get is RIP on facebook.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Elock1: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2021
OnionBandit:

Man with brainz ... functional brainz

Man with ballz ... Giant hairy ballz

God bless Nigeria!
Adamu Garbage, we know you are the one behind this account

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IG of Police Sacks Abba Kyari As IRT Boss, Replaced With Tunji Disu / Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.