Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari (44062 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Oracleforce: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2021
He is indirectly talk to Oshibajo....let see how next year's presidential election goes...
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by kamilous(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Did Osibanjo delivered his poling unit to APC at the last general election?

You're the ignorant one here
so,did u understand the president speech at all?
Don't jump to make comment,read it full before ur opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2021
The way I see it, this cow Lord president won't hand over in 2023.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by FBIBOT(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Lol when did you become court of law? grin
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by dometome: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Probably his main message is he won’t cede power.... I’m sure majority of Nigerians would be happy with that since it means more Trains!!! That’s all that matters trains.
he is desperately looking for war. So that he remains the President and won't face the repercussions of his actions. He knows we are all waiting for him to step down. He is scared. He thought 8 years is eternity.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by witworth(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2021
We will be separated sooner than you thought fulani, eyes don open, no sense in your old sense talks anymore.
We move.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by officialfoodie: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2021
Buhari has just said he won't cede power. Forget any other thing he mentioned. If Nigeria still exists, he will hand the baton to another one of his brothers. grin grin
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by amstamon: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2021
OGUNKILLTHEMODS:
21st century Adolf Hitler have spoken and so shall it be. Very dictatorial, nothing democratic about him.

I pity the Igbos, especially those governors that dragged their people to forcefully join APC in other to continously asslick this ethnic bigoted president.

Na Ogun go kill all those that packaged this disaster and present to Nigerians in 2015.
Oga no vex I follow vote am in 2015 due to the ineffective buffon in power then, but not knowing na the worst we voted for. Pls make ogun no kill me o afterall I Don apologise. Buhari, ogun kill you there

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by hybridblood07(m): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2021
See this man. They will mourn and celebrate oh. Even Adolf Hiter death was celebrated
Fahdiga1:
Because you succeeded in rigging yourself in you now have the temerity to talk about election winning. My question to you election rigger Buhari, Do you think the world will mourn or celebrate your death when you finally kick the bucket?
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by hybridblood07(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2021
How do you expect an ex Military man to be Democrat or reason in a civil way? This man spent more than 25 years as Military officer/Head of state.
Skyfornia:
Dictatorship still dey this man body....this man is far from being a democrat. Tueh!
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by RichBoy247: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2021
OGUNKILLTHEMODS:
21st century Adolf Hitler have spoken and so shall it be. Very dictatorial, nothing democratic about him.

I pity the Igbos, especially those governors that dragged their people to forcefully join APC in other to continously asslick this ethnic bigoted president.

Na Ogun go kill all those that packaged this disaster and present to Nigerians in 2015.

Stop cursing those that packaged the lifeless terrorist living inside the Rock for us in 2015. We all wanted the best, nobody knew he had no brain.

A man that lost three consecutive elections, we thought he had plans and strategies and that was his reason for contesting over and over. But, we were wrong, his only strategy is to take over all Southern Nigeria land and give to his bloodsucking Fulani brothers.

But he will never succeed, his forefather Othman dan Fodio failed, this current terrorist living inside the Rock will fail to and be consumed by his wickedness
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Guestlander: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Someone7:
Since we want to talk about "sovereignty", the biggest threat to Nigeria's sovereignty right now is Buhari and his fellow extremists. It'll be a miracle IF Nigeria survives up to 2023 when this disaster vacates the State House

Buhari may very well be the last president of Nigeria. Nigeria is the dominant force in west Africa so people who are asking for their rights should cower in fear?
His govt can't even use this dominant force to defeat boko haram!
Another civil war will basically end Nigeria without a doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up , Osibanjo didn't win his unit at the last election, that automatically disqualify him.

But our votes will decide who the next president would be .
shut up Oshibojo is a vice president do you expect any sensible politician or president to invest politically in 5%ter who are not even coordinated .Biafra no !! Presidency no!!! before you star your insult as usual Tell me any politician in apc that can win election in his region or state? Do you think pdp was fool for not given Igbos any presidential slot since 1999 they are into pdp politic ? The answer it no one can risk his or her investment where there won't be fruitful .5%ter has nothing to dictate in politics .

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Judgesledge(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2021
OnionBandit:

Man with brainz ... functional brainz

Man with ballz ... Giant hairy ballz

God bless Nigeria!
what's with your fascination with ballz , not just ballz, but giant hairy ones dear?
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by amstamon: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2021
adekolaelect:
shut up Oshibojo is a vice president do you expect any sensible politician or president to invest politically in 5%ter who are not even coordinated .Biafra no !! Presidency no!!! before you star your insult as usual Tell me any politician in apc that can win election in his region or state?
Lai mohammed grin grin grin
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Shattuck(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2021
Coldshisha:
grin

Kuku talk direct ....

I WONT CEDE POWER TO 5%TERS

In all fairness he made some very valid point, especially restructuring and National Assembly... Local Government autonomy and Judiciary autonomy

true even though Buhari is a failure I kinda agree with him on certain issues he raised.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by poiZon: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2021
Shebi i talk am make we manage buhari till may29th..
There is no gragra that will make buhari understand what we r saying.
We had opportunity to boot this man out, people say na him dem want, 4+4, next level...
Abeg make manage o.
The egyptians we r seeing today, we will not see them again soonest...
Genesis20:23

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Yeahmehn: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2021
Ance ma makaho ga ido, ya ce ido na waari.

People are telling you what to do cos you're clueless and can't do any work, you're now trying to downplay what we need
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2021
Buhari seriously begging for war....
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by nameo: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2021
Coldshisha:
grin

Kuku talk direct ....

I WONT CEDE POWER TO 5%TERS

In all fairness he made some very valid point, especially restructuring and National Assembly... Local Government autonomy and Judiciary autonomy

What stupppid valid points did he make?

That those people agitating for restructuring are asking for war? What is the relationship between restructuring and war? In fact, is restructuring not supposed to prevent war and secessions?

I dont believe you are as dull as Buhari, Bros

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by nameo: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2021
adekolaelect:
shut up Oshibojo is a vice president do you expect any sensible politician or president to invest politically in 5%ter who are not even coordinated .Biafra no !! Presidency no!!! before you star your insult as usual Tell me any politician in apc that can win election in his region or state? Do you think pdp was fool for not given Igbos any presidential slot since 1999 they are into pdp politic ? The answer it no one can risk his or her investment where there won't be fruitful .5%ter has nothing to dictate in politics .

When dullards and cowards have nothing meaningful to contribute, they switch to "good" 'ol tribal bashings.

What is the relationship between the nonsense Buhari was saying and Igbos?

If you must support a failed Govt, do it with sense

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by TimmyTen(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Everything mustn't be achieved through war/violence. Some countries achieved it without shedding blood, please someone should talk some sense to this Lifeless.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by wasi9ice: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2021
I have this feeling that president Muhammad Buhari will not hand power over to PDP or any other party even if they legally wins the 2023 election and that will plunge Nigeria into anarchy,,
Just watch out
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by NosaHenry(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Do you have such to determine who and who not to cede power to. The power recedes in INEC and the courts.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2021
CamusMidas:

Did PDP gave power to APC?

YES
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Almaigaa:

What Mazi Buhari meant was, he won't give power to the East. Since they are the only Region which did not make any candidate they vote Win.

Ohh it's yorubas the dullard likes?
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Priwillo: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2021
This man is brain dead.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by Gerrard59(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Hehehehe
Don't be surprised if Atiku joins APC
So people actually think after all the killings and taking over people's ancestral lands, these terrorists will give power to a non fulani?
Abi una feel say these bororo people come play for Nigeria?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by ityP(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Coldshisha:

5%ter , dot Republican

Tinubu or Osinbajo is your next President

Tinubu and Osinbajo low key want restructuring. They also low key support ban on open grazing. Buhari and other Northerners know all this. You think say dem no get sense. I can't wait for 2023. People wey dey laugh wailers today will themselves become wailers. We dey watch
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by bolacode: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2021
The consequences of the error of 2015 will linger on forever!

Only God can genuinely forgive anyone who has a hand in bringing this demon to power!
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2021
The coward is not talking presidential, he is only out notes given to him him Garbage shehu and Aso rock cabals
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari by mrnigerdelta: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2021
Buhari is a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) / Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura / Yusuf Gagdi Inspects Nigerian Navy's New Warship Under Construction In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.