Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

There Is A Future Hope For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is A Future Hope For You (108 Views)

There Is A Future Hope For You / Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Future Hope For You by jonatoye(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: There is a Future Hope for you

WORD FOR TODAY
Sometimes the place you are used to, is not where you belong but rather a preparation ground for your real destination!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Do not let your heart envy sinners, but always be zealous for the fear of the LORD. There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off." (Proverbs 23:17-18 NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Although God cares so much about your present He is very much interested in your future. Irrespective of your experience in life be ever mindful of the fact that there is a future hope for you.

There are things you will not naturally know and some things you will never know how to do until you are compelled through life's experience to know and to do. This is the essence of whatever you may be passing through.

No matter how great your level and achievement in life may be; you must continue to live your life having this orientation that the best is yet to come.

Your faithfulness, consecration, commitment to the domain of your placement will go a long way to determine your future placement. Fear the Lord in everything you do, don't compromise your faith on the account of the challenges around your life because your future matters most to God.

+ Do you fear God?

Lord! My expectation will not be cut off in Jesus name. Amen.

Emphasis:
You must not fail the test of life because the best of your life is yet to come!!!

Have a Booming Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

"The Lord Is My Light And My Salvation; Whom Shall I Fear? / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.