Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out (1104 Views)

Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him / Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him / “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by nairalandankrah: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2021
An eight-month-old pregnant woman, Chioma Okoro, has cried out to the Inspector-General of Police, Usman Baba, to direct the Intelligence Response Team to release her husband, Chukwudi Okoro.

Chioma told SaharaReporters on Saturday morning that her husband, Chukwudi, is still being held at the IRT because the family had not given N1.5million to the IRT police in Abuja as demanded.

SaharaReporters gathered that the four other South-Easterners who were raided alongside Okoro had regained their freedom after parting with at least a N1million as bribes to the police officers.

The men were raided by the joint team of the police and the Nigerian Army on May 24 in Owerri, Imo State, and labelled as members of the Indigenous People of Biafra and the unknown gunmen.

After Taking N1million Bribe, Inspector General of Police Team In Abuja Releases South-East Youths Framed For Being ESN Members.

Chioma Okoro, who is due to give birth in July, told the police top echelon to release her husband, who is a struggling tricycle driver and the first in his family.

She said, "He is the only one in detention among the five of his set right now. The police told us to pay N1.5million to secure his release. He is the eldest brother. He has only two younger brothers who are in school. They don't have such an amount.

"My husband needs help. He does not have such an amount. The tricycle he is riding is on hire purchase, and he has not even completed the hire purchase. I am not doing anything for now. I am eight months pregnant. I am a hairdresser. Things are very difficult for me and the family.

"He has been arrested since May 25. He was labelled as an unknown gunman. We last spoke on Wednesday and what my husband said was I should try and find a means. We are all tired."

SaharaReporters had earlier reported that the IGP Intelligence Response Team in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, collected at least N1million bribes as bail before releasing South-East youths and artisans raided as members of the IPOB's Eastern Security Network.

SaharaReporters had learnt from the families of the victims, who did not want their names in print to avoid police victimisation. They paid the huge sums through their nose before securing the release of their relations.

"The Investigating Police Officer at the IRT's team holding them is one Inspector Daniel. They were five in number taken to the IRT office, formerly called Abattoir.

"We paid about N1million to secure Chigaemezu (one of the victims). In June, he was released in June by the police in Abuja," one of the family members had said.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/19/i-dont-have-n15million-give-police-my-husband-not-ipob-member-release-him-%E2%80%93-pregnant.

Nigeria police now kidnap south east citizens in the name of Arrest, call them ipob, and then demand for ransom before they're released..
Unbelievable!!

Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by PrincessGlow: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2021
One million naira ransome!
Nigerian Police are now in the business of KIDNAPPING, and disguise it as arrest. You pay ransom b4 u r released.
EVERYONE IN THIS COUNTRY SHOULD BE OUTRAGED NOT JUST ABAMBRA PEOPLE!

Nigeria Police now kidnap south east citizens in the name of Arrest, call them ipob, and then demand for ransom before they're released..
Unbelievable!!
Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by Tranquillity360: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2021
Nigeria police and Army are the terrorists in East,that is why we don't pity them when unknown gun men is dealing with them.

So if her husband is an Ipob member,demanding for 1.5 million naira is the way for justices.

What Nigeria terrorists force is looking in East,they will soon get.We can't be intimidated.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by nazicartel(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2021
Imagine

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2021
God please provide helper for her
Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by Biafrannuke: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2021
Book haram and bandits kidnap innocent people for ransom, Nigerian police and army do same.
Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by Simplyleo: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2021
Your husband is not just an ipob pig, but a brainless ipob pig drinking lamidi cownu's urine up and down.

On the directive of the albino criminal hiding outside, your criminal husband joined ugm and has since been captured. He will now face justice for the killings and looting he has carried out. He has even killed many law abiding igbos.

The police and soldiers your husband killed are also husbands. The onion your husband stole and sold is some people life savings. So let justice take its course. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by BKayy: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2021
Nigerian Terrorists kidnapping innocent Igbo people.
Very soon, the stories of Nigeria terrorising Igbo people will be a fairly tale. They can never win
It shall never be well with Nigeria and her terrorist sympathisers
Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by OBALOLA55(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
Your husband is not just an ipob pig, but a brainless ipob pig drinking lamidi cownu's urine up and down.

On the directive of the albino criminal hiding outside, your criminal husband joined ugm and has since been captured. He will now face justice for the killings and looting he has carried out. He has even killed many law abiding igbos.

The police and soldiers your husband killed are also husbands. The onion your husband stole and sold is some people life savings. So let justice take its course. undecided
BORORO TERRORIST angry

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by ifytrik(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2021

Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by tatutatu: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2021
watch full video here http://fumacrom.com/uy2w
Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by udemzyudex(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

You're a big disgrace to the people you belong to

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by BabaOneChance: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

One problem with you Muslim terrorists is that you speak without thinking. Is there any evidence to prove her husband is IPOB? Have the soldiers not been killing innocent people and parading them as IPOB, while the real ESN people are still waiting for the cowards in the forest?

But you headslamming Jihadist terrorists will believe anything said or done against southeast just because they have refused to carry the Islamic, cursed black DOT you're known for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by Fahdiga1: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Is this part of the genocidal threats against the Igbos by Buhari?
Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s]Your husband is not just an ipob pig, but a brainless ipob pig drinking lamidi cownu's urine up and down.

The police and soldiers your husband killed are also husbands. The onion your husband stole and sold is some people life savings. So let justice take its course. undecided[/s]

RUBBISH!!
Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by ebuka440: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2021
Imagine detaining a man who has done nothing and labelling him a member of the Eastern security network.

This is stupidity of the highest order and an unprofessional conduct knowing fully well that his detention was illegal.

How do you expect a tricycle operator to get 1.5 million for a bailout. This is so unfortunate. May God help him by getting people to come to his wife's aid to ensure his immediate release from detention
Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by clarocuzioo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

And you have a solid prove showing her husband pepertuated all the crimes you.mentioned?

Indeed cow urine drinking results to.low IQ.
Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by Simplyleo: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
clarocuzioo:

And you have a solid prove showing her husband pepertuated all the crimes you.mentioned?

Indeed cow urine drinking results to.low IQ.
You mean ipob pigs are actually demented because they drink so much of lamidi cownu's urine?

Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by IvarDboneless: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
I won't dispute this, the Nigeria police today is like a virus to our society, the devil we talk about today is the ordinary Nigerian police officer you see on the street. Just pray you never get any dealings that will put you at the mercy of those demons. Especially there useless special forces..how can you say bail is free and still charge outrageous for bail even when you try to prove your right you are good as dead. God help me I really need to leave.
Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by FarahAideed: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Buharis lineage will remain cursed for the pain he has caused innocent people
Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by Muna4real(f): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is not the first time they have arrested innocent young men. They will kill those ones who can't pay for their lives and label them unknown gunmen.
Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by Skillsnigeria: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
NIGERIA police they can never changed, na only to dupe people na him Dem sabi. If Dem wan rob you, that when you will see them in action, useless security. I can't forget when they arrest one of my staff, while returning from one of our Client office and call him a yahoo yahoo, asking us to bring 1million naira. I just dey laugh
Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by zombieHUNTER: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

If the man is not an UGM ... May you never know peace in this life or any other.

Case closed...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by Simplyleo: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

If the man is not an UGM ... May you never know peace in this life or any other.

Case closed...
And if he is, may same befall you.

Amen

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by Almaigaa: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Your Husband is an Unknown Gunmen. When he was busy attacking Police Stations, you didn't call him to order. Enjoy the repercussions of your husband's actions. He might not even be alive.

Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by chrismastre5(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
You Will not see south east leaders here o, they will not make statement and rebuke the atrocities the Nigerian police and the army are commiting, the south east religious leaders will not say anything about this, Allan onyema will not preach to the police now, if they continue keeping quiet, it means they don't care about their people although I am not surprised about political leaders(sabotours ), the people I am surprised about are the religious leaders do they mean that God supports all the injustice meted on the Igbo nation wide?, why are they this wicked?. does it not touch them that their people are bleeding through their noses to pay such huge sum of amount?. God forbid evil. all south east leaders are evil and God forbid I will ever look up to them.
Re: My Husband Is Not IPOB Member, Release Him – Pregnant Woman Cries Out by oilyngbati(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is what the hunchback terrorist called nnamdi cownu has brought to Igboland. When setting up ESN, he said he wants to make Igboland look like Somalia and Ndigbo kept quiet, now the evil is now manifesting. The coward nnamdi cownu and his demonic Ipob has brought the ant infested firewood into the SE and innocent people can’t go about their business anymore. Well, I hope he’s released your husband is innocent, but if he’s one of those praising unknown gunmen/ESN, may he rot there and never see his child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Vs Kingsley Moghalu: Your Take On Public Officials And Umbrellas / It Is Humiliating Seeing Our Southern Chiefs Bowing To Emirs In The North / Umahi : The Lion Of The East Is 58

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.