Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Have You Seen A Beta-simp? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Have You Seen A Beta-simp? (264 Views)

Have You Seen Or Read This Sensational Book?? / All You Need To Know About Beta Readers / Unrequited - Beta Draft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen A Beta-simp? by Lostmynd: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2021
Yes,i have seem one!. He was a nice dude,widely older but i hate the simp side of him.i wonder how could a handsome guy like him and of his world would be a beta simp.he is my roommate,and his so called gf stay at the opposite of our room.he does all their chores(sweeping their room,washing plates,fetching water,wake up early to get breakfast even both sisters send him late at night to get snacks).i wondered was all that in the name of a goddamn love.start an arguement abt love,he will surely outspoken most of us.i just don't what to do about him?

(1) (Reply)

I Can Write Any Fiction... / Akinfenwa, Oyetunji, Omitoogun, Ajobo And Razak To Headline Ibadan Book Club / Adekola, Olomide, Ogunsola And Olumofe To Headline Ibadan Book Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.