Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:04 PM

Places To Avoid When Relocating To Abuja - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Places To Avoid When Relocating To Abuja (2816 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places To Avoid When Relocating To Abuja by Promotions: 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
But he can get a one bedroom of 300k in dutse
that's still the outskirt of Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Places To Avoid When Relocating To Abuja by airex(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Omo the first years I lived in kubwa with my family as a kid we got visited by robbers more than twice. As in proper armed robbery operation.
what part of kubwa?
Re: Places To Avoid When Relocating To Abuja by ibechris(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
If u are looking for accommodation where light can be Guaranteed and not compromised pls,look at these two areas I am going to consider for u.

1. Arab Road kubwa and not main/old kubwa.
2. Lugbe...but not federal housing but any where from police sign post is good with light down to airport road.

Budget 350k - 500k for one bedroom or 600k -800k for two bedroom apartments.

But if u want a village with good houses,less vices and good light with cheap one bedroom or two bedrooms.

There is one village opposite immigration office along the airport road Abuja,u will enjoy the environment,the light is like 24hours and rents are good and affordable.

Good luck to u and u are welcome to this great town.

1 Like

Re: Places To Avoid When Relocating To Abuja by don4real18(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2021
ibechris:
If u are looking for accommodation where light can be Guaranteed and not compromised pls,look at these two areas I am going to consider for u.

1. Arab Road kubwa and not main/old kubwa.
2. Lugbe...but not federal housing but any where from police sign post is good with light down to airport road.

Budget 350k - 500k for one bedroom or 600k -800k for two bedroom apartments.

But if u want a village with good houses,less vices and good light with cheap one bedroom or two bedrooms.

There is one village opposite immigration office along the airport road Abuja,u will enjoy the environment,the light is like 24hours and rents are good and affordable.

Good luck to u and u are welcome to this great town.

Thanks a lot. Permit me to ask the name of this village which you speak of.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Depressed Due To Excess Billing From Home / Why Do I Find It Extremely Difficult To Forget Him? / Help!!my Wife Is Driving Me Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.