Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) (42465 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. / Onitsha Catholic Diocese Sanctions Two Priests For Disobedience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by jimyjames(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Truly Catholic really help us doing the war.

Their Revered sisters did great,when i watch videos of those White Rev sisters caring for our dying kids,i feel loved.
While the people you call we fellow black brothers are killing our kids and mothers.

Yes my brother they did a lot for us during the war if not for them, the numbers of those that died could have been more, they stayed with us before/during/after the war.

13 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Workch: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Abegi shut up.Dont try and bring up ethnic sentiments on this thread.Even in Lagos you mentioned Igbos make up about 50% of Catholic church members over there
I am not making it tribal, I just pointed out that Anambra people particularly overhype things that are not worth it
Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
post=102907874:
You wonder why Anambra is topping in education here is the secret

Topping in education based on which stats/intelligence reports, Sir?

Provide proof of research here, please.

Thanks smiley
Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Workch: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Conrod:
The word "special"means different things to different people,while we (a religious organ) regards education and building schools without govt inputs as "special"
some people regards their destruction as special too.
this stuffs are mediocrity. School with no proper play facilities
Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Workch: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Goke7:

They are indeed local and overstimated, all over Nigeria, churches and schools litter everywhere even in places you can't even imagine. I tire for their matter
As in eh, which kind archaic reasoning is this one.
And he thinks it's only in Anambra this happens cheesy

Overhyping things that doesn't worth the hype.
Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by gwafaeziokwu: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
kenny714433:
Wow. Even here in Akwa Ibom, Catholic church have one of the best schools which were even built ages ago before the government came out with the caricature they call school.

Our government are just failures. I am a product of Queen of Apostles Seminary, and I know what quality education means.

God bless you. This is what the thread is all about. Celebrating the impact of the missions in our educational and health sector. Tell us your beautiful story so everyone can enjoy.

No be everyday, cow, Ruga, killings etc. Today is Sunday abeg.

24 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
I have noticed that Anambra people like to overhype nonsense.
It's my observation.

So doing the work of God is now considered nonsense in your skewed brain, right?

8 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
it seems you are a local person, have you ever left anambra before in your life?

All these things you are posting are not special.

Bad energy...

Oya go and create your thread and post the special missionary school in your state.

Envy and jealousy combined in one body.

Tufiakwa..

18 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Workch: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Bad energy...

Oya go and create your thread and post the special missionary school in your state.

Envy and jealousy combined in one body.

Tufiakwa..
Anambra people are Mediocres. Sorry sir but I have observed that alot on this platform
Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
It's not numbers, it's quality, achievements and consistency. Please these schools you're talking about can you list their achievements. Nyen Nyen Nyen. Don't criticize if you don't have a match for it. Show us
Goke7:

They are indeed local and overstimated, all over Nigeria, churches and schools litter everywhere even in places you can't even imagine. I tire for their matter

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
it seems you anambra people are very local. All these stuffs are not special and are mere mediocrity.

Come to ogun and Lagos state to see how schools should look
Orię O pe! Which Lagos? The Lagos I'm in or which one?

Show me secondary schools in Lagos that can match this beautiful schools in Anambra

14 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
maybe you lived all your life in iju ishaga Lagos and was shuttling Alaba market back to your house.

All these pictures you are posting cannot stand some nursery schools in Lagos
Na lie go kill you. Show us just one secondary school in Lagos let's compare abeg. I'm waiting o

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Conrod: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Goke7:

Is to show the false narrative that they are the number 1 in education in nigeria, that's all and for you to clap for them cos that's the only the way they can feel good grin
EXTREME FORM OF PESSIMISM.....warning, stay away from darkness.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Workch: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Na lie go kill you. Show us just one secondary school in Lagos let's compare abeg. I'm waiting o
this is a school.

Can you see a proper play ground?

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Smartini:

Thanks smiley
Anambra and other eastern states has been topping for more than two decades in WAEC

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
post=102908232:
With missions we are building good moral society in Anambra
That is the essence of handing over the schools back to the missions thus good education coupled with christian morals are inculcated into the students.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Workch: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Orię O pe! Which Lagos? The Lagos I'm in or which one?

Show me secondary schools in Lagos that can match this beautiful schools in Anambra
You live in Iyana ipaja.

Leave there and come to Lekki, V. I and ikoyi.

This is a school in lekki

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
this is a school.

Show me a public school and you're deceiving yourself posting private schools

22 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
You live in Iyana ipaja.

Show us pubic schools in Lagos and Ogun stop posting private schools.

23 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Smartini:

Thanks smiley

10 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Workch: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Show us pubic schools in Lagos and Ogun stop posting private schools.
why?
Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
You live in Iyana ipaja.

grin grin
You are posting private schools grin grin

The difference between your state and Anambra mission managing almost 95% of the schools in the state, Anambra state government fund them every year

21 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
You live in Iyana ipaja.

How much do they collect as school fee and what impact have they made ?

Let's compare the standards not the buildings

16 Likes

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Workch: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

How much do they collect as school fee and what impact have they made ?

Let's compare the standards not the buildings
Education is not cheap, you pay for good education bro.
Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Workch: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
post=102909813:

grin grin
You are posting private schools grin grin

The difference between your state and Anambra mission managing almost 95% of the schools in the state, Anambra state government fund them every year
What are you saying na?
The schools you posted are hugely managed and own by private catholic church.

The standard is not awesome abeg, stop acting as if we should be wowed.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
this is a school.

You didn't see me posting private schools, great private schools in Anambra, this thread is about Onitsha Catholic Diocese.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
Education is not cheap, you pay for good education bro.

That's why we are celebrating the mission schools. They gave us quality education at affordable prices.
My cousin that made 7A's in 2020 waec and 310 in her jamb (100% by herself) attended a mission school that paid only 25k per term.
FYI I sponsor her in school and she's not even the best in her class.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Workch: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
post=102910002:

You didn't see me posting private schools, great private schools in Anambra, this thread is about Onitsha Catholic Diocese.
You can't build schools without playgrounds, that's nonsense
Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Goke7: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
What are you saying na?

guy don't waste your energy with these fellows, we have dealt with all their lies and exaggerations a long time ago on this forum.

The catholic church in the first place never originated in Igbo land. we all know where the catholic church is from but they will make it look as if na dem get the church. They are not good pioneers as they always leverage on other platforms to scale up, unlike other places where we see people originate things themselves and scale up so don't be moved and don't argue unnecessarily.

Just allow them to feel good about themselves today, it's allowed as it's a free world
Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Kaiser20: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
I continue to read and see how Christianity all over the world have transformed human history to a modern civilized society we live today.
The church is undisputably major source of social services:
Education
Welfare services
Medical care
Arts and culture
Politics and philosophy.
I think the God of Love The christians worship is totally different from the god of other religions.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by aryzgreat: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
As in eh, which kind archaic reasoning is this one.
And he thinks it's only in Anambra this happens cheesy

Overhyping things that doesn't worth the hype.

I see spirit of witchcraft disturbing you. Kindly go to mfm or meet Fr Mbaka for exorcism

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Workch:
What are you saying na?

Anambra goverment fund missions schools every year, such doesn't happen in your region, that is why its hard for you to understand

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water / Church In Ijebu Ode Flooded As Apostle, Others Walk Through Flood To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.