Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) (30596 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Housewife And Her Brother Kidnap Husband Over Sharing Of Cows In Kwara / 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by tolaswim: 12:24am On Jun 21, 2021
I think she deserves hot slap for this wicked act
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2021
goslowgoslow:

The two of them carry the blame but I blame the woman more. I believe she has her own children and she has expirienced the pains of child birth. So connection or not would she have done that to her children?

Why don’t you give your teenage female children to another man to raise citing that he also is a father of teenage female children. Let’s see the result.
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by SoftChordz: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2021
anytime I see this type of cruelty it discourages me to marry and only makes me want a babymama. Most women have this cruelty imbedded in them. Even the ones saying she's wicked here, trust me I know. Just as jealousy is in all of them .
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by ebuka440: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2021
That's why I called their Dad an animal

kmcutez:

What of the father that let the torture continue for so long to his blood nko, and did not care. What should happen to him? This was the fathers statement, “It was their father that later called me on phone and asked me to come and pick my children. He said, if I didn’t carry them, he would not bother about their plight because he has other children he cares for”.
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by Raychee(f): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Jesus!! shocked See this wicked witch o. Are the innocent kids responsible for your miserable life?? Throw her in the cell and give her only water for 3 weeks let her enjoy the pangs of hunger. JEZEBEL!!!
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2021
updatechange:
Wicked and foolish step mother, look at how she looks... Well fed and are child but suffering and starving another person's children.
Well I don't blame the man or the step mother, I blame the useless mother who abandon her children in the hands of the wicked even after being informed.
That's the photo of the Children's birth mother.
The one that granted the interview and is seeking justice
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by space9880: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2021
The father is a simp, mother and daughter evil, step mother evil. Who will leave her kids for another woman!
Re: Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:40am On Jun 23, 2021
kmcutez:

Why don’t you give your teenage female children to another man to raise citing that he also is a father of teenage female children. Let’s see the result.
What is this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail / Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos / FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.