Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode (21566 Views)

I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Queenserah26(f): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
It is well
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by ADdayo12: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Readddd
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by ddigeo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Too much lust, pride, greed envy, hate for us to see it clearly.
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Gjmff: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Really
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Teejay13(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Well written article by FFK

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
TB Joshua was a great man, the first time I watched his Emmanuel TV was around 2003 thereabout, he was a very good man, he helped alot of people. May his soul continue to rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by onomeabuja: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
i will FOREVER miss this great man of GOD
R.I.P my mentor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by biafranrealson: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
inchristalone:
F

T

C

What a day to be the first person to comment on a thread.

Happy Sunday Umunnem.

What is your reward
Empty head
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by MansoryMX(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
FFK mouth sharp pass Jihadist sword. Little wonder how he persuades all these young models into sleeping with him. See article! One will think FFK is a sane and responsible man! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Martinez39s(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nonetheless, his legacy of failed prophecies and sham miracles will never be forgotten.
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by saintmm(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
I'm not his disciple though but, curiously and seriously, I've not been able to see scriptural facts that can be used to conclude that thid man is fake. I sincerely want to know by those who listened to him and biblically fault his message. Or any of his lifestyle that is really not godly.
In truth, good deeds I'd not the only test of genuinety but which other ways can love be shown to people?

In addition to my walk with God, I will love to impact lives in this his simple ways.

I rise

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Jostoman: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
There's no word to describe that great man of God called TB Joshua. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Goodness10(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oh Great Prophet of the MOST HIGH. Rest in the Bosom of our LORD. The world will forever miss you. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YOU ALSO

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
PROPHETmichael:
On judgemeng day, there will be lots of surprise among Nigerian men of God and TB Joshua is number one on the list. Heaven or Hell?

you should be more concerned about where you will end up

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by hslbroker2(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
BassReeves:
Matthew 7:21-23
'21“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter.
22On judgment day many will say to me,
‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’
23But I will reply,
‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
'

Acts 8:9-11
'9A man named Simon had been a sorcerer there for many years, amazing the people of Samaria and claiming to be someone great.
10Everyone, from the least to the greatest, often spoke of him as “the Great One—the Power of God.”
11They listened closely to him because for a long time he had astounded them with his magic.
'

Acts 13:5-11
'5When Barnabas and Saul arrived at Salamis, they began to preach the word of God [proclaiming the message of eternal salvation through faith in Christ] in the synagogues of the Jews; and they also had John [Mark] as their assistant.
6When they had traveled through the entire island [of Cyprus] as far as Paphos, they found a sorcerer, a Jewish false prophet named Bar-Jesus,
7who was [closely associated] with the [c]proconsul [of the province], Sergius Paulus, an intelligent and sensible man. He called for Barnabas and Saul and wanted to hear the word of God [concerning eternal salvation through faith in Christ].
8But Elymas the sorcerer (for that is how his name is translated) opposed them, trying to turn the proconsul away from accepting the faith. 9But Saul, who was also known as Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit and led by Him, looked steadily at Elymas,
10and said, “You [Elymas] who are full of every [kind of] deceit, and every [kind of] fraud, you son of the devil, enemy of everything that is right and good, will you never stop perverting the straight paths of the Lord?
11Now, watch! The hand of the Lord is on you, and you will be blind, [so blind that you will be] unable to see the sun for a time.” Immediately a mist and darkness fell upon him, and he groped around, seeking people to lead him by the hand.
'
MikePhilly:

God bless and keep us safe eternally in Jesus name
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by OLRAYS(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

My mother used to say:

“You can lie down for people to walk on you and they will still complain that you’re not flat enough.”

Live your life !!

lipsrsealed
and love yourself
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Wahala90: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Why do Nigerians like causing division and chaos. Who told you that other pastors are not in agreement with TB Joshua. Every pastor has his own circle of pastor associates. That doesn't amount to fighting with others.

Have you ever heard that TB Joshua went to any of those "enemy" pastors and was walked out or vice versa. Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
T.B Joshua's burial service will commence on July 5 to July 11, one week long service be there.

Emmanuel!!!

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by SeriouslySense(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
ok ok

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by stunnert(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
But seriously who asked uncle femo to eulogize the great man of God.

May the gentle soul of prophet TB Joshua rest in peace. We loved him so much but God knows best
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
I keep telling those criticizing TB Joshua to be silent. You will offend men if you are not careful. See, all what FFK wrote is true. Very true. He did all, and he didn't make noise out it. Not like the so called noise makers pastors. Be careful how you judge him. Even the video of Adeboye posted was 3 years ago. Adeboye will never judge Joshua immediately after his death, not even after he too lost a son. I am so much confident in that matured man of God. Though, I am not a member of his church..Back to Joshua, but if you had known Joshua in his early days.....hmmmm....you would have read FFK's poet and say, "to God be the glory", hallelujah.....and you will just be silent still.

All those shouting bad about him are not spiritually filled. No wisdom in them at all.

Anyway, whether evil or not, the most important is that at the end, tje whole glory is for God. Hallelujah!

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Victorclean1: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
A true man of God. I remember his crusade in Mexico.

God why take such a man

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Ajah489(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Could this FFK be seeking more attention with the death of this man of Gd?
Not so,T.B Joshua did alot for him and his family when he was in prison

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Image123(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
So FFK too wants to be at the marriage feast of the Lamb. Na wa ohh
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by LightUpWithKemi: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Such a great man of God full of compassion for fellow human beings. Continue to rest in peace.

Watch his humble beginning here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BugZSCnhsFE&t=40s

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Jeetech01(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nice write up from FFK

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Yomit71(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
if He his truly a man of God and people misjudged him this way, then greater is His reward.
let's all take of ours.

2 Likes

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by Adakintroy: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Could this FFK be seeking more attention with the death of this man of Gd?

No he is not. You did not read his write up.

People leave clues in their writing as to were their heart is. Unfortunately not everyone read let alone between lines.
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by christygenius(f): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Rest on man of peace& love, which were clearly shown and seen in ur teachings & deeds. I ve never met u a4 during ur life sojourn on earth but am always encouraged, lifted & filled in d spirit, each i watched u preach. Always putting smiles on d faces anyone who comes in contact wit u, u lead by example just like our Lord Jesus Christ commanded us , as par forgiveness,love, kindness,charitable deeds, even in d face of persecution from d world esp, from religious leaders who were suppose to build d church of God wit u(but were busy accumulatin wealth for themselves & unborn generation), u remained steadfast and focused on ur ministry, doing our Father's work. I believe in ur calling than most of d scammers & ritualists we ve here as pastors, who only see church as a business venture and an avenue to exploit their gulible followers and amasse wealth for themselves. Some of them celebrate ur death, forgetting that all mortals must exit from this earthly body and succumb to death one day(let see whether they'll be taken into heaven with this sinful flesh). Your work & legacy lives on. U ve run ur race, fought the good fight and ve been called home to rest with God. Adieu Prophet TB Joshua till we meet to part no more.

1 Like

Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by christygenius(f): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Rest on man of peace& love, which were clearly shown and seen in ur teachings & deeds. I ve never met u b4 during ur life sojourn on earth but am always encouraged, lifted & filled in d spirit, each i watched u preach. Always putting smiles on d faces anyone who comes in contact wit u, u lead by example just like our Lord Jesus Christ commanded us , as par forgiveness,love, kindness,charitable deeds,etc even in d face of persecution and hatred from d world esp, from religious leaders who were suppose to build d church of God wit u(but were busy accumulatin wealth for themselves & unborn generation), u remained steadfast and focused on ur ministry, doing our Father's work. I believe in ur calling than most of d scammers & ritualists we ve here as pastors, who only see church as a business venture and an avenue to exploit their gulible followers and amasse wealth for themselves. Some of them celebrate ur death, forgetting that all mortals must exit from this earthly body and succumb to death one day(let see whether they'll be taken into heaven with this sinful flesh). Your work & legacy lives on. U ve run ur race, fought the good fight and ve been called home to rest with God. Adieu Prophet TB Joshua till we meet to part no more.
Re: T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode by NewBeijing(f): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Only God knows what men don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Postpones National Convention Indefinitely / Kaduna Refinery To Save Nigeria $5.33 Million Daily / 26 Lawmakers Dump APC For APM In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.