Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him (55533 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by womenareapess: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
As my friend once said:
Nigerian girls are useless.....all of them.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please tell those poverty wretched glutton ladies out there. With small flashes of cash whether the cash is counterfeit or not or blood money, it doesn't concern them, they will just open their two antenna legs.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by cardoctor(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
This theory cant work here in naija.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lastpharoah33:
This advice is coming late...

They are all useless already.

This nairaland is just full of funny people.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Sleekfingers: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

then your toto go rust......because a cucumber no fit no wetin penis fit do........pray say make God no comot penis matter for your life ooooo
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by rosamann16: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hmmmmm. I have a girl that has been telling me to go and make money before I come back to her o. Am afraid she may end up in those guys hand o. But if she has entered already, I pray let her come out o. Pls if anyone in the house found her, help me tell her is not the way I. Thanks.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Shokoloko(f): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kriss216:

Question is... Where are you going to find a Nigerian girl with sixth sense

If all the females you know do not have the sixth sense change your mindset first, then change your circle of friends. Because birds of the same feather flock together. Is there something about you that attracts girls without a sixth sense?

I am proud to say that every male and female I ever CLOSELY interacted with are at least of average intelligence and doing well, except one (and that's because he is dead). I choose acquaintances carefully.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by RichBoy247: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

That's why you have no father
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Yungspitta: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
When slay mama dies.
Mirror go rest and her pussy go rest too!!!
BadRadio:
It's not far fetched... believe it or not, we are living in perilous times and the quest for money is at its highest highs and people would do anything for it.

It is very important that u dont suddenly get too enticed by a guys wealth or his flashy, luxurious or extravagant lifestyle that u jump at any slightest opportunity of dating him or hanging around him as friends. Be careful !!!

There are a thousand and one things that may go wrong and put u in harms way if u neglect due diligence, the price may be too heavy... u might sometimes be lucky to come out of it unscathed and most times u may not.

I ll list somethings that could happen if u dont investigate and know him first.

1. U may be lured and sold off to human part harvesters

2. He may perform some diabolical instructions on u during sex and your organs may begin to rot.

3. He may set u up for rape by his gang/friends

4. He may take your star

5. If he's diabolical he may condemn your womb, u may not be able to conceive when married.

6. He may spiritually offer you as a piece of sacrifice to renew his wealth covenant and u may run mad thereafter.

7. He may inflict physical/spiritual sickness on u that even a doctors diagnosis will see u as healthy.

8. After taking your star, nothing you do will ever work or yield any profit.

9. He may cast an evil veil/garment on u that will frustrate ur efforts to get married.

10. He may cast a spell on u sexually after sleeping with u and any other guy who sleeps with u as well will be rendered useless and his star stolen.

Yahoo boys are one of many that does the points I highlighted above.

NB: Dont be too eager to jump at any cute rich guys passes at u, u may not know what u are getting urself into.

Ask questions... give it time... pray over it... be smart and do due diligence.

If you are smart u would notice the red flags and then run away.

#BeSafe
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Sanguine(f): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kriss216:

Question is... Where are you going to find a Nigerian girl with sixth sense

Perhaps you're hanging out with the wrong kinda Nigerian girls. Let's just say that you attract who you are!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by FashionCookie(f): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nairaland small children will come here to form alpha male but here is the thing. Where you guys like it or not, and whether Nigerian girls are useless or not(according to some of you.) The thing is, every saturday, 1-10 wedding happens. And there's a possibility that 2 of them are Nairaland guys. So e no touch anywhere...na una go still marry the "useless Nigerian girls" like you call them. So, e no touch anywhere.
Some married ones will come here and ne decieving others. If the women are that useless, what are they still doing in your house? Awon eleri ibu!
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by IJOBA11: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cutehector:
Mosdii, we miss you cry
WETIN DO AM
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Nairaballers94(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote may God la post=102909588]It's not far fetched... believe it or not, we are living in perilous times and the quest for money is at its highest highs and people would do anything for it.
It is very important that u dont suddenly get too enticed by a guys wealth or his flashy, luxurious or extravagant lifestyle that u jump at any slightest opportunity of dating him or hanging around him as friends. Be careful !!!
There are a thousand and one things that may go wrong and put u in harms way if u neglect due diligence, the price may be too heavy... u might sometimes be lucky to come out of it unscathed and most times u may not.
I ll list somethings that could happen if u dont investigate and know him first.
1. U may be lured and sold off to human part harvesters.2. He may perform some diabolical instructions on u during sex and your organs may begin to rot.
3. He may set u up for rape by his gang/friends
4. He may take your star
5. If he's diabolical he may condemn your womb, May God let them heed!!
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Kriss216: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sanguine:

Perhaps you're hanging out with the wrong kinda Nigerian girls. Let's just say that you attract who you are!
Is that all, darling

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by 0dav2(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
I've met good, independent reliable and trustworthy nigerian girls, if youre looking for a smart girl or lady observe your very own sister first mtcheew

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by DNAreplication: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
True man.
Ayo2004:
Wetin concine Nigerian girls and investi....
If u see the way many of them are even praying for yahoo boys to toast them,you wouldn't waste your data typing this nonsense
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Adakintroy: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Because iniquities shall abound the love of many will wax cold.

Religion got it right am not afraid to say

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Oracleforce: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kriss216:
A broke and wretched Nigerian girl will not have the effrontery to ask a guy on a luxurious lifestyle what he does for a living.

Her major concern is to spread legs like butter on a bread and collect the rabas.

Naija ladies are guilty of this life....the moment they see a guy driving a car with full AC....they give themselves for the guys. The guy can use them for whatever he wants to use them to do...
they are the reason why the Yahoo+ job thrives in Naija ...because they are readily available ritual products for the Yahoo guys...
.poverty has reduced the value of some of our ladies most especially the lazy ones among them to.two sachet If indomie noodles, two eggs, and one bottle of cold Fanta drink....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by planetx: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Africans are just damn too superstitious. Does all this stealing of stars and destinies also apply to oyinbos or it is only for Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Cutehector(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
IJOBA11:
WETIN DO AM
ban i guess
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by judedwriter(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Sadly, the easiest way to catch women is to flaunt your money in their faces... Majority usually fall.

This is very sad because of the high rate of poverty and especially greed among the feminine gender.

Money has such an irresistible power which is why men can do anything to get it, regardless the cost.

Dear ladies, money isn't everything and money isn't the answer to every problem.... GOD IS!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Kingchuksero: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
So olosho wey you carry for club go ask you this question. Naija matter. Does this happen in developed Nations?
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Babysho(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

God Mosdii you mean? Put some respect on his name.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by neyyoh: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
FashionCookie:
Nairaland small children will come here to form alpha male but here is the thing. Where you guys like it or not, and whether Nigerian girls are useless or not(according to some of you.) The thing is, every saturday, 1-10 wedding happens. And there's a possibility that 2 of them are Nairaland guys. So e no touch anywhere...na una go still marry the "useless Nigerian girls" like you call them. So, e no touch anywhere.
Some married ones will come here and ne decieving others. If the women are that useless, what are they still doing in your house? Awon eleri ibu!

I think the problem lies with prostitutes, they're so loud on the dating scene that it begins to skew thing's.

You women should start speaking against prostitution or find ways to clearly seperate yourselves from them.

The more men see the babaric side of women the harder it is to trust the average woman.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by 1Dray(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

Who ask you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by ugodson(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
But the girls will not hear word
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Haliraph(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Op, your head too get oil abeg.
Brilliant write up.
I was in one of my clients office some days ago. We started gisting and i asked him why he suddenly stopped patronising us. And there he started narrating how he went bankrupt and his personal life ruined as a result of sleeping with different so called girls that have been used by Yahoo boys for their spiritual/financial purposes.
He said after realising that his condition needs spiritual cleansing, he met a strong man of God who told him about the cause of his predicaments.
Reading this from the OP has really made me believe everything he told me.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by judedwriter(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
planetx:
Africans are just damn to superstitious. Does all this stealing of stars and destinies also apply to oyinbos or it is only for Africans.

African environment is peculiar to destiny and star stealing... I don't know about Europe and America but here in Africa, many deal in the trade of destinies through witchcraft.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Legend44(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Abeg which star abeg.... Stars wey many girls don lose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot) / Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.