Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him (55534 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by seyz91(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
You no lie cheesy
Lastpharoah33:
This advice is coming late...

They are all useless already.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Kriss216: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
The op is just wasting his precious time
He said he want to teach and guide Nigerian girls cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Starzo: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
DKM123:
To prove how stewpid a lot of you are, instead of writing down reasons why men should stop killing and maiming women including thier mothers for money, you are busy listing Nonsense.

You poor broke boys are even worse. Is it not on this nairaland that we read stories of poor wretched frustrated boys who kill thier girlfriends? One even used her body parts to cook sef. All because he is POOR and looking for wealth. This girls dated them and thier poverty but were killed for that.

A man who is good to women wether rich or poor will not kill her. I see the comments of you poor men on the front page and I know that you can never be good to your fellow Nigerian women so it is better not to date most Nigerian boys unless you can tell they aren't misogynistic bastards wether rich or poor.

A man who has sense will never allow thier daughters date most of the boys on nairaland because you can tell they are future women killers. They either kill them by rituals or by domestic and mental abuse
. Tufiakwa.
But he should allow his daughter date boys flashing questionable wealth right??
I don take am before, advising you people is a waste of time cuz una nor go ever get sense

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Starzo: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kriss216:

Baba never code say majority of those one na unrepentant arrogant mugus
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by phazotron(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
You better stop wasting your time with these stupid females.

Tell them the truth they'll call you enemy of progress.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by darlenese(f): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
They won't listen , when I married my hubby we had nothing , we day we are very COMFORTABLE, 99% of girls will say they don't want to suffer bla bla yet they are broke themselves , greed and foolishness won't allow them grow with their partner

12 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Infoay: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lastpharoah33:
This advice is coming late...

They are all useless already.

There are still some few exceptional girls out there bro. Though microscopic few, but they exist.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Hayee(f): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Not surprised by the comments here, well as far as i knw if u dont hustle and become successful in life u will continue to call successful men & women ritualists and prostitute for the rest of ur life
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by FashionCookie(f): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Starzo:

mumu! instead of you to take advice you come dey fool ur generation for here.

If u like nor get sense, na u go still suffer am Las Las.
Na you be mumu...and you no get sense. And na your generation go suffer. Bastard!
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kriss216:

It's just like pouring water into a basket, infact thousands of Nigerian girls are opening their legs wide now for Yahoo boys/fraudsters as I'm typing.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by DKM123: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Starzo:

But he should allow his daughter date boys flashing questionable wealth right??
I don take am before, advising you people is a waste of time cuz una nor go ever get sense

For someone whose brain cannot comprehend a short note, how do you expect to make money with that kpangolo skull of yours?! How?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by shegsrules(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Be Watchful in all you do.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Starzo: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
DKM123:

For someone whose brain cannot comprehend a short note, how do you expect to make money with that kpangolo skull of yours?! How?
Fool! Continue being aggressive towards the truth
Reality will eventually hit you at the end
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
darlenese:
They won't listen , when I married my hubby we had nothing , we day we are very COMFORTABLE, 99% of girls will say they don't want to suffer bla bla yet they are broke themselves , greed and foolishness won't allow them grow with their partner
Most Nigerian girls are the architect of their problems, majority are just so lazy, they want everything for free. the truth is that once a rich man realized that you are after his money, he's going to over-use you and when he's tired, the dumping begins.

few months ago I heared a slayqueen asking another slay queen to link her up with a rich guy, and the other slayqueen she asked told her that "her pussy will suffer" I was even surprised when the slayqueen started advising her and told her to make her own money instead, that men will use and dump her once they know she's after money etc

most Nigerian girls just want to cash out big, without working for it, most of them that aren't lucky enough fall into the hands of ritualist. I know the economic situation in Nigeria is bad, but that still doesn't guarantee them to useless there lives

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Starzo: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
FashionCookie:

Na you be mumu...and you no get sense. And na your generation go suffer. Bastard!
Where's mosdii??
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by DKM123: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Starzo:

Fool! Continue being aggressive towards the truth
Reality will eventually hit you at the end

Reality has already hit your brainless ass,s and that's why poverty will remain your portion. You will keep hating yourself because no girl wants to date your poor frustrated behind. If you had a good brain, I would have said there is hope but even intelligence, you no get. For people like you na only to commit crime where you will kuku be shot dead, that can bring you small money. Olodo!
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
She that has ears let her hear grin grin
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Hassanmaye(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kriss216:
A broke and wretched Nigerian girl will not have the effrontery to ask a guy on a luxurious lifestyle what he does for a living.

Her major concern is to spread legs like butter on a bread and collect the rabas.
Hahhshaha bad boy
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Starzo: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
DKM123:

Reality has already hit your brainless ass,s and that's why poverty will remain your portion. You will keep hating yourself because no girl wants to date your poor frustrated behind. If you had a good brain, I would have said there is hope but even intelligence, you no get. For people like you na only to commit crime where you will kuku be shot dead, that can bring you small money. Olodo!
Lamentations of a broke ass numb skulled runz girl only useful for the deposition of sperm.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by DKM123: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Starzo:

Lamentations of a broke ass numb skulled runz girl only useful for the deposition of sperm.

Nope, it is you who is crying that girls are dating real men with money and leaving your broke razz agbero prick to be serviced with only your sufferhead hand.

That's why you are lamenting all over this thread like a child whose sweet was taken. It's one thing to be a broke niccur but it's worse to be a pathetic one.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Starzo: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
DKM123:

Nope, it is you who is crying that girls are dating real men with money and leaving your broke razz agbero prick to be serviced with only your sufferhead hand.

That's why you are lamenting all over this thread like a child whose sweet was taken. It's one thing to be a broke niccur but it's worse to be a pathetic one.
Their typical way of reasoning and argument.

My people una don see am abi
Who never get sense by now nor go ever fit wise again
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by darlenese(f): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Most Nigerian girls are the architect of their problems, majority are just so lazy, they want everything for free. the truth is that once a rich man realized that you are after his money, he's going to over-use you and when he's tired, the dumping begins.

few months ago I heared a slayqueen asking another slay queen to link her up with a rich guy, and the other slayqueen she asked told her that "her pussy will suffer" I was even surprised when the slayqueen started advising her and told her to make her own money instead, that men will use and dump her once they know she's after money etc

most Nigerian girls just want to cash out big, without working for it, most of them that aren't lucky enough fall into the hands of ritualist. I know the economic situation in Nigeria is bad, but that still doesn't guarantee them to useless there lives

You 've said it all .

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Looter100: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Boss13:
Only a broke man will write this. Men are designed to be providers and I know you have never seen, experience, or be in the presence of an affluent man. Little wonder you attribute negative things.

Probably your inability to change your life situations and get the women of your dreams pushed you to write like a child with no tooth.
dumb
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by extol1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
planetx:
Africans are just damn to superstitious. Does all this stealing of stars and destinies also apply to oyinbos or it is only for Africans.
na your type no believe say witch dey
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by vaca1: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Including your mother and sisters

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by extol1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
darlenese:
may the host of heaven bless you and your husband. please if you help me see a woman like you, abeg contact me

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Illuminados(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
take a hike down to gehenna then
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by kingsolium: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ladies, be careful. All that glitters aren’t good. Most vicious guys are out there only to use you for their own selfish purpose. Ladies, give yourselves some sense of dignity. Stop looking cheap and a ready prey for these guys that want to use you to get to the top. Last week in my area, the corpse of lady probably in her early 30’s was seen lying cold dead on the floor with her vitals removed. I saw this with my own eyes, just last week. A word, they say is enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Illuminados(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
They wont listen...i`ve seen many of them here and they dont know they are walking dead..some cnt give birth anymore...
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
When you've watched too much Nollywood. Nothing wrong with bring careful not this one is extreme paranoia.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him by vivymako(f): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

You hate men cos op stated the obvious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot) / Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.