Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Are Father's Under Celebrated Than Mothers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Father's Under Celebrated Than Mothers (94 Views)

CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Father's Under Celebrated Than Mothers by Kiddo01(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Good day fellow NL,
Happy father's day to all the father's in the house, And to all would be fathers.
I don't have much to write on this thread. I know many of us are guilty of not celebrating our fathers the way we celebrate our mothers.
As I was going through one Post this morning someone here said that his father is not alive and that if he was to be alive that he won't wish him anything.
As we all know, our father is the one responsible for pregnancy that led to our birth.
Little wonder,
Why is it that we hardly post their pictures on social media but many times post that of our mum?
Does it mean we don't value their quota in our upbringing?
Fathers in the house, how do you feel each time you log in to the internet and you pictures of ur wife circulating the media and never seen urs once?
Re: Why Are Father's Under Celebrated Than Mothers by Fahdiga1: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fatherhood is a thankless job

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pray With Evang. Dr Kerry Joel GF / Those Who Dwell Inside The Crucified Jesus Christ / "Thy Redeemer."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.