Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love (21740 Views)

Too Hard To Love (18+) / The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love / Destiny To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2021
"Please," she begged. "Just put it in once and then you can take it out. Just let me feel what it's like?"

She stopped diddling herself and spread her lips open instead. "Just once?"

I found myself standing up. My trousers and underwear fell down around my ankles. It wouldn't really hurt to put it in her just once, would it? I mean, the poor girl just wanted to experience the unprotected sensation.

You couldn't blame her for that, could you? And it wasn't really cheating if I just put it in and pulled it back out. Not really. It was more like an education thing, right?

"Just once," I told her. "Just once."

"Yesss," she moaned. "Just once."

Her legs opened wider as I stepped forward. I put my knees on the couch between them and leaned forward. Her left hand stayed in her crotch, continuing to hold her shorts and panties to the side.

Her right hand came up to my face and stroked it. I leaned forward, supporting myself with my right arm by putting it behind her head.

With my left, I took my cock in hand and aimed it between her wet, slippery lips. The head made contact and I slid it up and down a few times, prepping it for its one (and only one) trip into Kate's body.

"Do it," Kate panted, her hand sliding down onto my neck. "Put it in. Let me feel it."

I pushed forward with my hips. My cock met a little bit of friction for the barest of seconds and then slid slowly and smoothly inside of her.

She was hot and wet and tight. We both moaned as I bottomed out, as my balls came to rest against her ass.

"That feels soooo good," Kate said in my ear.

"Yesss," I whispered, just sitting there, unwilling to pull it out just yet.

"Just a couple of strokes in me?" she asked.

"Just for a few seconds?"

I didn't even bother trying to rationalize this one. I just nodded and allowed my hips to start moving. I gave her a grind and then pulled back until my cock was just about free of her.

I slid back in, bottoming out once more and giving another, longer grind. Kate moaned loudly in obvious approval so I did it again. And then again. And then I did it even more, starting to move a little faster within her, to push a little harder against her.

"Lay on top of me, Uncle ," she said. "Lay on me while you do it to me."

I leaned forward, allowing my chest to press against hers, feeling the softness of her breasts beneath her shirt. She pulled my head down to hers and kissed me, her tongue sliding into my mouth.

I kissed her back enthusiastically, swirling my tongue with hers, sucking on it. She tasted strongly of apples.

We kissed and rutted against each other. I could feel her juices wetting my balls now, could smell the sexy aroma of her musk permeating the air around us. Her free hand slid down to my ass and began to stroke it, to squeeze it.

My free hand slid under her shirt, worming its way upward, probing beneath her bra, until I was cupping her bare tit.

Kate broke the kiss. She was panting like a dog, sweat breaking out on her flushed face.

"You're gonna make me... make me... I'm gonna come, yes, yes! Don't stop. Don't stop!"

The Nanny's Daughter: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-nannys-daughter/43110

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by Lakesc: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2021
Thanks for d update...

1 Like

Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by Ann2012(f): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
Episode Two -

Too Young to Love

Sometime around the age of 12 or 13, the quarrels and fights between my brother Akin and me seemed to fade into unimportance. Up until then our sibling rivalry had been intense. Now he suddenly looked like a handsome knight on a white stallion to me. And I had somehow become his princess to be protected. Well, at least most of the time...

I don't know what changed, but perhaps it had to do with the fact that my struggles with becoming biologically a woman coincided with his passage through puberty.

Akin was a little more than a year older, but in school we were just a year apart. He played football and basketball and was a bit of a computer nerd along too. But I'm getting ahead of my story.

I got my first period two months after my thirteenth birthday. About 6 months before that I noticed that Mar's underwear sometimes had a stain in the front. Somehow, I knew this mysterious stain is not something I should ask about.

I know now that he had "wet dreams.' I've looked that up on Google, so I had found out all about boys and their joysticks and ejaculation. I figured my period was something similar, only with Akin it happened anytime. And he didn't have any cramps with his But that's another story.

I also noted that I no longer minded that he stared at my breasts. When I first got them, it embarrassed me that they stuck out and it really bothered me that Akin would look at them jutting through my T-shirts. Now all that has gone and I rather like him looking at them.

The truth is, we had already had a few "show and tell" sessions when we were by ourselves on quiet afternoons. Our parents' bedroom was on the first floor and ours were next to each other on the second floor, so we could have private time if we wanted to be quiet.

Of course, Akin would never start it. It was always up to me. Except that when I got my period for the first time, Mom took him aside and told him! I was mortified.

Akin reacted for about three days every time he saw me. But thinking back on it, it was nice because I didn't have to tell him and he secretly gave me a nice hug when no one would catch him. I knew he liked me, in other words.

One afternoon, we were alone in the house, sitting on his bed. He was helping me with my history, asking questions from the book while I tried to answer them. I had a short skirt on and was flopping around on the bed.

"Hey, goofy! I can see your underwear. Keep your skirt down. You're a big girl now." He blushed furiously.

"Make me!" I said, teasingly.

"You're not too big to be spanked, though." he menaced.

"Am too!" I said, playfully, with my hands on my hips and my knees up. "Besides, it's only a piece of cloth."

"Is not!" he laughed.

"is too!" I taunted him.

He grabbed me and I pretended to resist as he pulled me over his lap and threatened to spank me.

The Nanny's Daughter:
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-nannys-daughter/43110
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by ThrillPlus: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
"Hey, goofy! I can see your underwear. Keep your skirt down. You're a big girl now." He blushed furiously.

"Make me!" I said, teasingly.

"You're not too big to be spanked, though." he menaced.

"Am too!" I said, playfully, with my hands on my hips and my knees up. "Besides, it's only a piece of cloth."

"Is not!" he laughed.

"is too!" I taunted him.

He grabbed me and I pretended to resist as he pulled me over his lap and threatened to spank me.

He spanked my skirt.

"Doesn't hurt!" I said.

he pulled my skirt up exposing my white cotton panties and gave me a gentle swat.

"Doesn't hurt!" I taunted again, starting to giggle again.

He spanked harder and I noticed he left his hand on my bottom.

"Now?" he said, his voice choked a little.

"No."

He spanked harder my soft bottom in my white panties.

"Now?"

"No"

"You're asking for it!"

"I know!" I said in my tiniest voice.

"OK." he said. He pulled my panties down and I felt the cool air over my bottom.

"Are you going to keep your skirt down?"

I shook my head.

He swatted me and it made a loud clap of bare hand to bare bottom.

"Oh, God, did I hurt you?" he said hurriedly.

"No..."

He spanked me again and his hand stayed on my bottom.

I wriggled against his hand.

"I'm sorry." he said in this terrible pitiful voice.

"Rub it and make it better, then." I said, breathlessly.

He began to rub my bottom in soft, gentle circles.

"There, the red has gone away ... almost."

Too Young to Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-nannys-daughter/43110
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by CasNova: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by SeyiDominion: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2021
Interesting
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by BigBasher: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2021
More
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
I wriggled against his hand.

"I'm sorry." he said in this terrible pitiful voice.

"Rub it and make it better, then." I said, breathlessly.

He began to rub my bottom in soft, gentle circles.

"There, the red has gone away ... almost."

I sat up and grinned at him. And then ... I kissed his cheek. I didn't know what possessed me. But I figured it out later. We had both had our first erotic feelings, at least first with another real person. Strange that they came in a painful act, but there it was. I thought of that late at night and rubbed my bottom and then rubbed my slit and felt good ... Like I say, my brother is cool!

Mom started buying nicer panties for me, I don't know if I actually asked but I probably did. I just came home from school and there was a sack on my bed from one of the nice stores. In it were five pairs of panties. There was lace and the only cotton was in the crotch, the rest was very silky. I wanted Akin to see them as soon as possible. I put on a pink pair and the silky fabric was a sensual thrill against my body. I really felt like a girl ... I kept touching them to make sure they were real the rest of the day.

The next day after school, we were alone in the house again. I was wearing my new pink lace panties and I took off my jeans and put on a short skirt instead. I sauntered into Akin's room and asked for help with a math problem. He's a genius when it comes to Math, of course. He sprawled on the bed to look at the problem and I sat on the end with one leg off the bed and the other knee crooked on the bed.

"Oh, this is simple, give me a piece of paper!" he said. I swung off the bed and got a pad from the desk and returned to sit cross-legged facing him. He sat up and took the pad. But his face was red as an apple and I knew why. His eyes would creep back to look up my skirt and the lace panties. He finished the problem and leaned toward me to explain it.

"You're going to get another spanking if you sit like that!" he said, his voice tight.

"What?" I feigned innocence.

"You aren't sitting like that at school with that skirt, are you?"

"No ... it's just comfortable here ... when it's just you and me."

"Well, cover up, I can see your panties, for God sake."

"They're new. Did you notice?"

The Nanny's Daughter: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-nannys-daughter/43110

1 Like

Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by mayorbch(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by BigBasher: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
NICE UPDATE
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by Ann2012(f): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by ThrillPlus: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2021
More
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
"You aren't sitting like that at school with that skirt, are you?"

"No ... it's just comfortable here ... when it's just you and me."

"Well, cover up, I can see your panties, for God sake."

"They're new. Did you notice?"

"NO! Did you think I know about your underwear, shrimp?"

I went toward his door and stood in it a moment looking over my shoulder. I pulled up my skirt smiled. "Well, they are! Are they pretty?"

He grinned, nodded his head, still looking at my bum and grinned at me. "You drive me nuts, you know that?" he laughed.

"Can I just study here?" I asked.

"Sure, if you behave yourself!"

I got my other books and I sat on his bed while he was at his desk. I made a lot of noise squirming around on the bed and he would look over at me, pretending to be annoyed. Each time, I managed a position that exposed my panties.

"I'm thinking you need another spanking!"

"Ohhhh, noooo, I'm not doing anything!" I complained.

"Yes, you are. Do you think I am blind? Here I come!" He leapt at me on the bed and I rolled away. He caught me and I pretended to fight back until again I was over his knee.

This time he sat on the chair. He went through the same ritual and spanked me lightly with my skirt in place.

"Now, have you learned?" he said, his voice betraying the excitement he felt.

"No, I'm not doing anything bad! And it didn't hurt."

Again, he lifted my skirt and seemed to pause a little longer, looking at my bottom in the taut little panties.

"Hmmm, they are pretty..." he said quietly.

He spanked me but left his hand where it landed. Again he smacked my little behind in its pretty nylon panties. And again. Again his hand lay softly on my bottom.

"Did you feel that?"

For full story: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-nannys-daughter/43110
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by SeyiDominion: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nice one
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by FairCritic(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2021
Interesting update
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2021
He spanked me but left his hand where it landed. Again he smacked my little behind in its pretty nylon panties. And again. Again his hand lay softly on my bottom.

"Did you feel that?"

"No. You're mean, I haven't done anything."

"You are a lady now. You can't be letting guys see your underwear."

"Didn't feel a thing!"

"You're asking for it."

He pulled my panties down off my bottom, just to the point where they went between my legs.

He raised his hand and I squirmed on his lap, feeling something hard rising under me.

I squirmed again, not sure what I was feeling.

His hand landed with a loud slap. Another landed on the other cheek. A third spanned my cheeks and stung a little more.

"Ouch!" I said sharply.

"Oh God, I'm sorry."" he said quickly and started rubbing the redness away. "You OK?"

"Little more." I said.

He continued rubbing.

"Kiss it and make it better. That's what Mom used to do!" I teased.

"Be careful, I might just do that~

"Go ahead!" I said quietly.

I can't reach it or I would.!"

I jumped up and laid on the bed.

"Now?"

He laughed but I had him. "You're something, you know that?"

His lips felt soft and gentle and loving. He kissed little kisses all the way across my crease and I lay there in ecstasy.

"Rub a little more; it still stings, Akin."

He did as I asked. It was clear that using his name made it not only erotic, but very intimate, though I did not at that time, the true meaning of the word. I knew what the feeling was, though.

Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by ThrillPlus: 5:06am On Sep 13, 2021
Next please
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by Zamar: 6:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Ride on
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by UltimateSpice: 6:05am On Sep 15, 2021
Ride on
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by ThrillPlus: 1:56am On Sep 17, 2021
kweensheba:

"Did you feel that?"

"No. You're mean, I haven't done anything."

"You are a lady now. You can't be letting guys see your underwear."

"Didn't feel a thing!"

"You're asking for it."

He pulled my panties down off my bottom, just to the point where they went between my legs.

He raised his hand and I squirmed on his lap, feeling something hard rising under me.

I squirmed again, not sure what I was feeling.

His hand landed with a loud slap. Another landed on the other cheek. A third spanned my cheeks and stung a little more.

"Ouch!" I said sharply.

"Oh God, I'm sorry."" he said quickly and started rubbing the redness away. "You OK?"

"Little more." I said.

He continued rubbing.

"Kiss it and make it better. That's what Mom used to do!" I teased.

"Be careful, I might just do that~

"Go ahead!" I said quietly.

I can't reach it or I would.!"

I jumped up and laid on the bed.

"Now?"

He laughed but I had him. "You're something, you know that?"

His lips felt soft and gentle and loving. He kissed little kisses all the way across my crease and I lay there in ecstasy.

He did as I asked. It was clear that using his name made it not only erotic, but very intimate, though I did not at that time, the true meaning of the word. I knew what the feeling was, though.

Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2021

"Pull my panties up, will you, Akin?

"Sure, stand up, Temi," he said using his nickname for me. He only used it when he was feeling good about me, not when he was talking to "little sister."

I stood in front of him and smiled as he pulled my delicious new panties up under my skirt. His hands lingered there a little longer than was necessary and caressed me as he pulled his hands from under my skirt. Then he hugged me against his chest and nuzzled me just under where my bra crossed under my breast.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"What makes it get hard?"

He looked at me sharply and his face got red. "You mean?"

"Yes, I ... you know ... felt it ... and I can see..." Now I blushed. And I took a deep breath.

"I should spank you again!" He paused a long moment, looking into my eyes. "Yes it happens all the time, Temi. And especially when I see you looking so pretty. And, especially when I see your underwear! So that's why you have to ... you know ... be more careful. OK?"

"Does it hurt?"

"No! It usually feels good. Unless it's hard too long. Then it hurts a little. Not bad, though, just an ache."

"How do you make it stop?"

"That's enough for today, Temi ... you'll figure it out sooner or later. In health class maybe." He squeezed my arm as he said it.

"Can I see it sometime? When it's, you know ... hard, like..."

He stared out the window.

"Maybe. Maybe when I'm in the shower?"

"Aren't you going to take a shower now?

"Yeah. I guess."

"Does it always get hard in the shower?

"Usually." he said. He sort of grinned and laughed at me.

"I should wait until I hear the water running, and you'll let me see it?

He nodded with the little grin I love so much.

I hurried back to my room and put books away. Soon I heard the shower running and went down the hall to find the door open and steam beginning to cloud the mirror.

Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by UltimateSpice: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Interesting update
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by ThrillPlus: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Interesting update
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by ThrillPlus: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
ThrillPlus:
Interesting update
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by Zamar: 2:14am On Sep 24, 2021
kweensheba:

"Pull my panties up, will you, Akin?

"Sure, stand up, Temi," he said using his nickname for me. He only used it when he was feeling good about me, not when he was talking to "little sister."

I stood in front of him and smiled as he pulled my delicious new panties up under my skirt. His hands lingered there a little longer than was necessary and caressed me as he pulled his hands from under my skirt. Then he hugged me against his chest and nuzzled me just under where my bra crossed under my breast.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"What makes it get hard?"

He looked at me sharply and his face got red. "You mean?"

"Yes, I ... you know ... felt it ... and I can see..." Now I blushed. And I took a deep breath.

"I should spank you again!" He paused a long moment, looking into my eyes. "Yes it happens all the time, Temi. And especially when I see you looking so pretty. And, especially when I see your underwear! So that's why you have to ... you know ... be more careful. OK?"

"Does it hurt?"

"No! It usually feels good. Unless it's hard too long. Then it hurts a little. Not bad, though, just an ache."

"How do you make it stop?"

"That's enough for today, Temi ... you'll figure it out sooner or later. In health class maybe." He squeezed my arm as he said it.

"Can I see it sometime? When it's, you know ... hard, like..."

He stared out the window.

"Maybe. Maybe when I'm in the shower?"

"Aren't you going to take a shower now?

"Yeah. I guess."

"Does it always get hard in the shower?

"Usually." he said. He sort of grinned and laughed at me.

"I should wait until I hear the water running, and you'll let me see it?

I hurried back to my room and put books away. Soon I heard the shower running and went down the hall to find the door open and steam beginning to cloud the mirror.

Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2021

I opened the shower door and said: "It's me, Akin."

He looked like one of those Greek God statues in the history books, but he was full of soap. He turned toward me. and I stared at it holding my breath. Slowly, I pulled up my skirt and showed my panties again. Like magic, I stared in astonishment as his cock got longer and stood straight out from his body, dripping soapsuds and looking beautiful.

"Gosh, Akin, you're pretty!"

He laughed and I watched his hand close around the big cock and soap it up more.

I rolled down my panties until he could see the tiny bit of hair that had started to appear and the split pointing between my legs. His cock seemed to expand even more. I quickly pulled my shirt up so that my brassiere showed too. His eyes widened. I think he was surprised how big I had gotten.

"Time!" he said. and rolled his eyes heavenward as he reached to close the door. I couldn't take my astonished eyes off the huge cock that jutted from the triangle of black hair and the balls that swung as he moved to pull the door closed.

"Bye," he grinned. "You are the pretty one, Temi!"

I pulled up my panties and pushed my shirt down and with eyes still very wide, I hurried out of the bathroom, my sex education had finished one more chapter. I had done a little science experiment when you think about it. Akin's cock got bigger, when I showed him my panties and my bra and even bigger when I let him see the slit between my legs. My God!

Mom and Dad came home and we went out for pizza. I was blushing a little and so was Akin, each time we caught each other's eyes. But then we started smiling at each other and choking back the giggles.

"What is so funny, you two?"

"Oh, nothing, Mom. She's just being silly!"

"Meeeee?"

We went home and watched a movie. When I went out to pop popcorn, I walked behind the couch and trailed my hand over Akin's head. He reached up and barely touched my fingers as they went by. It's funny how little things like that are a communication when you like someone a lot.

Later, when the house was quiet, Akin stopped in my doorway. He was in pajamas and I was in my night gown.

"You OK, Temi?"

'Oh, yeah! Really. You?"

He nodded. " I shouldn't have done that..."

Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by ThrillPlus: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hmn...
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by Zamar: 2:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Next please
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 7:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Later, when the house was quiet, Akin stopped in my doorway. He was in pajamas and I was in my night gown.

"You OK, Temi?"

'Oh, yeah! Really. You?"

He nodded. " I shouldn't have done that..."

"I loved it, Akin! Thanks." I said, a little dreamily. "Can we talk?"

He came in and sat on the bed. His fly gapped open and I was all eyes. He fixed it immediately.

"It's neat the way we can tell each other things, right?" I said.

"Yeah, sure."

"How do you make it go away?"

"You mean ... when I have a hardon?"

"Yeah."

He wrinkled his brow a little and made a circle with his fingers and made jacking motion.

"Really? Is that what they call jacking off?"

Akin nodded and tickled my stomach a little, then shoved me away playfully.

When I sat up, my gown was up and I knew he could see my panties again. I liked him seeing me. I don't know why but I did. Still do, actually.

"Are you going to do it tonight?" I asked breathlessly.

"Maybe. Definitely if you don't cover up." His eyes were locked between my legs. I didn't change anything.

"Oh, God!" I said. "That is so cool!"

"Can I watch sometime?"

"Hamm, I don't know. Maybe."

"It was amazing when it got bigger ... I mean when I showed you ... It was amazing. did that really cause it? Seeing my underwear and everything?"

He nodded and smiled.

"I love it!" I said and threw myself happily back on the bed, displaying my panties completely this time.

"Good night, shrimp!" he said with a laugh.

He leaned over and kissed my head and I could see that he had a hardon again.

"Akin?"

"Yes."

"If you are still up, will you turn my nightlight off after I get to sleep?"

"Sure."

Sometimes I leave my nightlight on. It's a habit from when I was tiny, I guess. But this night, I was using it as an excuse.

I lay wide awake for a long time. Finally, I heard him padding quietly down the hall. Silently he pushed open the door. I had removed my panties and left them on the corner of the bed.

My bra was tucked under my pillow. My gown was pulled up above my breasts and I lay there as if asleep, but watching through half closed eyes. He would really have to spank me tomorrow!

"Temi?" he whispered. I remained quiet and pretended a tiny snoring noise.

Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by BigBasher: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Interesting update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigeria Yahoo Boy Part One / Lucifer's Key (book Two) / Short Stories That Can Shape Your Life In The Book: You Can Win - Shiv Khera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.