Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped (33517 Views)

Why are yahoo boys like this? / Photos: Meet Charly Boys So Called V.i.r.g.i.n.s Who He Uses As Body Guards / Why Are Bad Boys So Pushy, Persistent And Aggressive ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Depressed101: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2021
SageX1444:
Lol, I'm not a fraud apologist but bro. How did you come up with this statistic? See have you seen Indians and their "update" and "filing", because if you did you'll know that a higher percentage went to them.
Google "scattered Canary"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 21, 2021
SageX1444:
Yahoo boys and "I know..." grin. Show us slip no dey point us to your guy. grin

You be smallie if you dey expect me to tell you about myself

2 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Nisiw365: 7:34am On Jun 21, 2021
michaelpop50:

You think say na only 20s children dey street? 30s dey, 40s dey. You be 20s pikin and you never even do street reach 10 years and you never see better money. Speak wetin you know, nor dey generalize. You nor know wetin others dey collect for street. 20s children na peanut them dey collect normally.
40s papa. Show us wetin you collect.
In fact I got SBA loan $10k after so many applications. I know what I'm saying. After benefit ends, it don't be easy

6 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 21, 2021
Nisiw365:

In fact I got SBA loan $10k after so many applications. I know what I'm saying. After benefit ends, it don't be easy

Only a fool will come online and say he collected a certain amount from street

2 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 21, 2021
Depressed101:
Google "scattered Canary"
I have. The thing is they did there own and left trail but in the case of this Indians they don't leave a single lead that will lead to them that's why everything is being attributed to Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by BuyAndSellStuff: 7:40am On Jun 21, 2021
I weep for this country

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Jeux: 7:42am On Jun 21, 2021
Baba rest for this matter, judging from your write up you never press computer before, all these your yarnings na normal paper analysis wey every Tom and dick Dey hear and see everyday. The street is military..... if you bomb Nigeria today millions of Nigerians will pay you billions of naira, just get your fmt, everyday a mugu is born and everyday a mugu must pay. Go buy laptop and hustle and stop saying what you don’t know online to appear woke
Nisiw365:

7 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by lereinter(m): 7:45am On Jun 21, 2021
How can you call yourself yahoo and reside permanently in nigeria

No now

Those are the ritualist

2 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Nisiw365: 7:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Jeux:
Baba rest for this matter, judging from your write up you never press computer before, all these your yarnings na normal paper analysis wey every Tom and dick Dey hear and see everyday. The street is military..... if you bomb Nigeria today millions of Nigerians will pay you billions of naira, just get your fmt, everyday a mugu is born and everyday a mugu must pay. Go buy laptop and hustle and stop saying what you don’t know online to appear woke
Yes everyday mugu is born. So many people chasing the same mugu as well .
Tell that to guys who have sold properties and cars when maga no 1 pay again and its difficult to get another paying maga.

I hope you have 10m in your account and driving a very good car and not 2009 Camry SE.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by boolet: 7:47am On Jun 21, 2021
Depressed101:
Pls read the comment I quoted, we are talking about benefit scam not general scams, of course Indians have their specialty, you can not take away tech support scams from them... But when it comes to benefit scam, Nigerians championed it, even the US report said so, a large chunk of the fund found its way to Nigeria, remember the governor's aid who was arrested in the US because of this same type of scam? The total proceed of benefit scam that perpetuated can not be known, but it ran into millions in usd, now think about all the other millions of yahoo boys in nigeria who participated in the benefit scam
Mmmm
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Depressed101: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2021
SageX1444:
I have. The thing is they did there own and left trail but in the case of this Indians they don't leave a single lead that will lead to them that's why everything is being attributed to Nigeria.
you don't know how frauds work, there's no such thing as leaving a trail, those frauds are always detected , whether it takes it 10years, it must surely be discovered, no matter how much trick goes into laundering the money, they will always be able to trace the fund back to where it went, in this case majority of those fund found their way to Nigeria, after it was spinned around US, Canada, UK , there's no report yet that says Indians participated in benefit scams, if they did it would come to light

1 Like

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Jeux: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2021
Don’t worry, when you enter street you go understand say people Dey sell Camry and later buy GLK, boys Dey hunger today and chop mr Biggs tomorrow. If you are a street man as you claim you wouldn’t even see people selling their properties as a big deal, if you have stayed long enough in street you will know most of them usually bounce back, and how does one not been able to properly manage his gotten finance relate to yahoo not paying again ? Everyday politicians, business men, bankers etc sell houses and cars too. Bros, go buy Lapi make boys teach you work, all these your talk na old grand papa talk to dissuade the younger generation from pressing, or you should go tell that to an Auchi poly drop out that started pressing just two months back and last week his Portuguese woman has paid him 120 meters last week, he bought two tippers on Saturday
Nisiw365:

Yes everyday mugu is born. So many people chasing the same mugu as well .
Tell that to guys who have sold properties and cars when maga no 1 pay again and its difficult to get another paying maga.

I hope you have 10m in your account and driving a very good car and not 2009 Camry SE.

10 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Nisiw365: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2021
Jeux:
Don’t worry, when you enter street you go understand say people Dey sell Camry and later buy GLK, boys Dey hunger today and chop mr Biggs tomorrow. If you are a street man as you claim you wouldn’t even see people selling their properties as a big deal, if you have stayed long enough in street you will know most of them usually bounce back, and how does one not been able to properly manage his gotten finance relate to yahoo not paying again ? Everyday politicians, business men, bankers etc sell houses and cars too. Bros, go buy Lapi make boys teach you work, all these your talk na old grand papa talk to dissuade the younger generation from pressing, or you should go tell that to an Auchi poly drop out that started pressing just two months back and last week his Portuguese woman has paid him 120 meters last week, he bought two tippers on Saturday
Good that you agreed they sell cars when broke. Yes some make money back while some get frustrated for some time.
Hope you have made your own 120M as well

The point is any job that will make you go broke is not worth doing for a long period of time. What's the essence of making 10m and waiting for another 6 months to pick another money again?
Before picking another money, won't you eat, subscribe, pay bills?

To me BEC remains the best not dating

Advice: learn bec, learn how to buy good credit cards, learn how to open bank account with the bought credit cards and leave dating befote you cast

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Ofadaman(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2021
Baba, no be hype o, those boys get money o.
I felt they'd just hyping until one of my friend sent me receipt of transfer he sent to me for fixing his website code.

Baba, balance of 215million, after he paid three times my service charge, when I saw him next baba his crytpo wallet has 17 BTC as balance which is worth nearly $500k. The guy is not older than 21yrs.

11 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by 2shaw: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2021
Story. Speak for yourself .he probably showed you btc flash. Even me wey dey do street since 2017 my wallet balance never reach 60k. Dont be fooled boys no get money like that. Many are using btc flash to deceive boys.
Ofadaman:
I felt they'd just hyping until one of my friend sent me receipt of transfer he sent to me for fixing his website code.

Baba, balance of 215million, after he paid three times my service charge, when I saw him next baba his crytpo wallet has 17 BTC as balance which is worth nearly $500k. The guy is not older than 21yrs.

21 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Nisiw365: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2021
Ofadaman:

Probably he is into BEC or he flashed you the btc
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by VlamesIffect(f): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2021
Ofadaman:

Ok I dun vex this is an insult...

Wetin 21 yo dey do with half a bill when me never make my first 100 mill.

Chai.

4 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2021
michaelpop50:

There are levels to BEC. Cheaper ways dey too if you nor won dey buy the higher and more expensive tools. BEC broad oh

how these guys who sell shopwithsrcript and jumia log. Are they real?
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by NewDelhi(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2021
Ofadaman:

This is one in a million. You're just using a lone incidence to judge everything.

1 Like

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2021
Jeux:

boss,make i come learn work from you?
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by AgentGoat: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2021
michaelpop50:

You be smallie if you dey expect me to tell you about myself

What's the meaning of HK?

1 Like

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Queenslander(f): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2021
To me, they're actually over-hyped,. At least for most of them.. they live absolute fake lives.. I mean how many of them can cough out 5 mill at a go?
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Queenslander(f): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2021
AgentGoat:

Hong Kong cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2021
AgentGoat:

It's a place where amateur yahoo boys are being mentored and taught how to do yahoo.

14 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

how these guys who sell shopwithsrcript and jumia log. Are they real?

I don't know about those people oh. I've never heard of them before. Na dating I specialize on.
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2021
michaelpop50:

I don't know about those people oh. I've never heard of them before. Na dating I specialize on.

bro,i wan learn o. Hope tools no cost sha?
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by CookingPot(f): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2021
Interdiction thread

6 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

bro,i wan learn o. Hope tools no cost sha?

Go ahead and learn. Dating should be one of the easiest and cheapest of all the street jobs out there.
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2021
michaelpop50:

Go ahead and learn. Dating should be one of the easiest and cheapest of all the street jobs out there.

but some people are saying dating is obsolete and out of vogue. How true is this because i don't wanna waste my time n money. Pls, advice.

4 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by VlamesIffect(f): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

but some people are saying dating is obsolete and out of vogue. How true is this because i don't wanna waste my time n money. Pls, advice.

It's by grace & hardwork or by Ritual
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by AgentGoat: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2021
Queenslander:
Hong Kong cheesy

Be serious
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by HRMK: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2021
we no more av yahoo boys but ritualists who use people to make money!gone were the days when foreigners were bn duped!they are now wiser!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Man Drowns While Attempting To Propose To Girlfriend Underwater In Tanzania / Slay Queen In High Heels Shows Her Zanku Skills On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.