Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped (33457 Views)

Why are yahoo boys like this? / Photos: Meet Charly Boys So Called V.i.r.g.i.n.s Who He Uses As Body Guards / Why Are Bad Boys So Pushy, Persistent And Aggressive ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by johnkey: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Cashio:
I wouldn't rather you carry guns and bullets, but I mean it's risky going about with lighters and weeds. They could get you into trouble one day.
lol this is naija, for my area i dey gather kush with ndlea guys grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by solofresh(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=yanabasee1 post=102911321]Not overhyped...

Imagine you get a chance to receive $1000 from your maga and you exchange it to naira, that will definitely change you and cloth you for a while... Before another maga will send another money... This monies doesn't come instantly or continuously....But when it does, it comes big ..

Some of them can make up to 1million today and still be poor the next day.[/yahoo boy spotted]

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by solofresh(m): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yahoo boys are poor....all of them

1 Like

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Ofadaman(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nisiw365:

Probably he is into BEC or he flashed you the btc

It's not BTC flash bruh, I've been coding solidity for two yrs, and I know what testnet is man, this is a proper metamask wallet with real crytpo, Cause I received payment in either BTC or eth.

7 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by TUNECHI86: 1:20am On Jun 22, 2021
Bro please how do I reach you? You need to let me know some things about this hustle.. I need to know you bro
Jeux:
Don’t worry, when you enter street you go understand say people Dey sell Camry and later buy GLK, boys Dey hunger today and chop mr Biggs tomorrow. If you are a street man as you claim you wouldn’t even see people selling their properties as a big deal, if you have stayed long enough in street you will know most of them usually bounce back, and how does one not been able to properly manage his gotten finance relate to yahoo not paying again ? Everyday politicians, business men, bankers etc sell houses and cars too. Bros, go buy Lapi make boys teach you work, all these your talk na old grand papa talk to dissuade the younger generation from pressing, or you should go tell that to an Auchi poly drop out that started pressing just two months back and last week his Portuguese woman has paid him 120 meters last week, he bought two tippers on Saturday
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by TUNECHI86: 1:21am On Jun 22, 2021
Show ur boy way na
michaelpop50:

People done use am pick pass $10m sef.
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by TUNECHI86: 1:21am On Jun 22, 2021
I won learn gee
Nisiw365:

Sba that they may or may not approve
And now SBA is asking for bank statements
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by DonKharly(m): 1:28am On Jun 22, 2021
azpekuliar:

lol. Now I know. What does AZA mean?
account number
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Smartguyboy(m): 2:06am On Jun 22, 2021
Bitcoin just finished me just lost $3k the way the sh*t is dropping $3k btc is over #1.5 M

2 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:09am On Jun 22, 2021
Lol
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by peppermint7(m): 3:58am On Jun 22, 2021
michaelpop50:

I don't know about those people oh. I've never heard of them before. Na dating I specialize on.
Guy you sef de new for this thing ooo
How you no go sabi those local scammers grin
You still have a lot to learn sha
Na casted format by now sef

1 Like

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by DADDY2or3FISHES: 6:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Ghostrye:

chai, see the yansh of oou student outside
grin
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Eagba(m): 6:08am On Jun 22, 2021
Nisiw365:
Overhyping. You know nigerians like to overhype alot.

Dating now is difficult unless you can get client account to run benefit(gradually stopping), load account with bill pay and so .Even to run bill pay, you will get bank log which some sell for $100. bank log could get spoilt along the line If not handled well, so you will end up getting new one

Alibaba pays but overcrowded too which requires buying tools costly for Common man

BEC pays most but the tools are very costly and its not for some novice who call themselves yahoo boys.

Carding is harder now as you will end up buying credit cards that wont work out. Credit cards security are being improved by bank and financial organization as well and most people don't do carding again

The whole point of these is that yahoo boys who are wealthy are mostly doing bec because they can pick $300k once though it might be once in a year

PS: its very easy to go broke as a rich yahoo boy when you keep buying tools and not making good money back and at the same time you would wanna flex

People should know that any work or job or scam that so many people are getting into will become obsolote with time and thats the case of rich yahoo boys getting broke again
brosabeg wetin be hk

1 Like

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by 2shaw: 6:08am On Jun 22, 2021
Fem say dem say. Always speak for yourself. No sane yahoo boy will show u his balance. I hate fools like u who always mislead ppl. Learn to speak for yourself odeh. 17btc. Well u said aqaba,hardly willnu see an aqaba based yahoo boy who is not into rituals and plus. Dey thr dey deceive yourself. U wan scam boys here ba. Oponu. And let me remind u. I have used btc flash to send 14btc to my wallet and same wallet I sent 30$ and still the 14btc was still there but can't be spent u r indeed a dummie
Ofadaman:
Baba, no be hype o, those boys get money o.
I felt they'd just hyping until one of my friend sent me receipt of transfer he sent to me for fixing his website code.

Baba, balance of 215million, after he paid three times my service charge, when I saw him next baba his crytpo wallet has 17 BTC as balance which is worth nearly $500k. The guy is not older than 21yrs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by DADDY2or3FISHES: 6:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by azpekuliar: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2021
ekene101:
pickup account

Okay
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by AyarmBoye(m): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Ofadaman:
Baba, no be hype o, those boys get money o.
I felt they'd just hyping until one of my friend sent me receipt of transfer he sent to me for fixing his website code.

Baba, balance of 215million, after he paid three times my service charge, when I saw him next baba his crytpo wallet has 17 BTC as balance which is worth nearly $500k. The guy is not older than 21yrs.
omo ase !!! 215m ,,17btc..... lolz.... for country wey fake alert Dey rampant......

16 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by KingWarri: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Lol...... grin cheesy

yahoo still pay, in fact more than b4.
one of my guy was making $500 everyday for one month.
I know another that make $200 mill via inheritance (Don't ask me how angry ) the guy dey Dubai now.

[b] Does struggling are still stuck in dating.
If I want to go back into that thing now I will cash out
within one month.[ /b]

before I forgot have cash out $ 3 mill before, but I was scam
by another Gee boy in the process of getting the money to reach me.

yahoo just need creativity that's all cool
@The bold writings => which one will go back to since you said people struggling are those stuck in dating?

1 Like

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by KingWarri: 10:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Jeux:
Haha, you are still a Julie forming woke online, who told you yahoo was easier than now? Haha, yahoo is getting easier by the day, if 98% of people doing yahoo then were cashing out that means 101 percent of people doing it now are cashing out, don’t be deceived, the money that only 10 yahoo boys has picked only in July 2021 is bigger than the whole money picked by all the yahoo boys in the 90s. A person that cant spell his name can press now and still cash out within a week, it happens everyday, yahoo has never paid this big and has never been this easy, follow who know road and stop talking off point here
Clear road for men like Jeux... Na Dem be the money men... Baba make Dem show ur boy the way na??
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by AriseNews: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Doing dating was much easier even back in 2016, then U.S numbers full ground on primo & other apps like that, badoo verification was still very lenient, most sites and apps were easy to sign up and no blocking issues then like now....personally i knew that it would get to a time dating scam would cast, me sef na by luck i use pick $10k then naira was 280/290 to $.

Brother i shit you not that money no last reach 3 weeks. Because i used a friends picker in netherlands so everyone knew about the money coming in.

I asked myself deep questions... se na like dis i go take feed my family ni?

That's how i left the whole scene went to learn I.T ...now i'm glad i did.

My other nigga had to go the + way...he hit it big....another day 1 nigga dey jail like this.

Wow!
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Goalnaldo(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2021
Nisiw365:

Yes oo. Just that if you learn BEC and you are rich enough to buy tools, you may one day hit $400k
Who go teach me BEC bayi? Data no be problem.
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Goalnaldo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
I have verified id.me abeg who knows how to use am should DM me and teach me work. Sapa wan finish me
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by KingWarri: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mowaconfused:

Bank statement is not an issue bro.. My $20k PPP loan drop last week and I used edited bank statement
Brotherly make Dem update ur boy na
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by KingWarri: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Jeux:
Don’t worry, when you enter street you go understand say people Dey sell Camry and later buy GLK, boys Dey hunger today and chop mr Biggs tomorrow. If you are a street man as you claim you wouldn’t even see people selling their properties as a big deal, if you have stayed long enough in street you will know most of them usually bounce back, and how does one not been able to properly manage his gotten finance relate to yahoo not paying again ? Everyday politicians, business men, bankers etc sell houses and cars too. Bros, go buy Lapi make boys teach you work, all these your talk na old grand papa talk to dissuade the younger generation from pressing, or you should go tell that to an Auchi poly drop out that started pressing just two months back and last week his Portuguese woman has paid him 120 meters last week, he bought two tippers on Saturday
Bro leave that Jew, update me ur boy abeg...

1 Like

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by campusmyguy3: 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
please guys who will teach me these BEC you cannt tell me that after 7years of school no work and if i see yahoo i no go do,please am serious who will teach me the BEC please somebody should help me out

3 Likes

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by OGWILLS123: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Rolly22:

So you mean Dating is outdated?

More than outdated.

Though am still seeing some opportunities.
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by OGWILLS123: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingWarri:

@The bold writings => which one will go back to since you said people struggling are those stuck in dating?

This is like asking a fisher man what type of
Fish he will catch when he goes to the river
For fishing.
Answer: There are more than enough.
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by OGWILLS123: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
makeherscream:
baba teach me Yahoo btc especially

Guy I no they work, though I sabi work.
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Rolly22(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
OGWILLS123:

More than outdated.

Though am still seeing some opportunities.

Whats the opportunities on Ground na?
Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Kudducini(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Many of them are over hyped but the real G,

You can't see them in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by Paykay: 1:04am On Jun 23, 2021
campusmyguy3:
please guys who will teach me these BEC you cannt tell me that after 7years of school no work and if i see yahoo i no go do,please am serious who will teach me the BEC please somebody should help me out
my guy grin

Abeg if u find Link me too.. this country na jungle

1 Like

Re: Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped by campusmyguy3: 1:14am On Jun 23, 2021
ok bro up till know no body what show me way
Paykay:
my guy grin

Abeg if u find Link me too.. this country na jungle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.