Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love (41044 Views)

Too Hard To Love (18+) / The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love / Destiny To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by BigBasher: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2022
BigBasher:
Nice update.
Thanks.
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
"Shhhh! I said quietly. "Shhhh!" I couldn't help smiling, he was so shocked. "That's why I didn't answer or agree to one of your rules."

He thought back. I could see the gears turning in his head.

"You're crazy!" he finally concluded. "Not on your life!"

I smiled and looked down at my fork again. There was still a strawberry on my plate and I stabbed it and offered it across the table. He took it on his tongue and closed his mouth around it, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Temi, sweetheart! You know I would love to ... yunno ... I would. I won't deny it. But, of course we can't ... you know brothers and sisters ... just can't. Let me hear it, I know there is always something behind it when you come up with some weird plan!" He said quietly.

"That's the first time!"

"What ... losing it?"

"No, the first time you have EVER called me 'sweetheart.'"

He wrinkled his brow, thinking.

"I guess so. Did I?"

"Yes, you did! I wouldn't miss that." I just smiled at him.

"Well, it ... it ... well, " he just stumbled and spluttered, not knowing what to say. "Well, you know I love you ... as a sister!"

"You're doing it with Flora!"

"That's different. I wasn't her first, either ... so that's no logic ... we just cannot ... Much as I would love to ... because you are such a hottie... " He paused a long time.

"And, Temi, because you are honestly the person who means most to me in all my life, to be honest, if that's what you want to hear. It's true. But because of that, I can't; even though I would love to."

"I know, Akin. But it's really important to me."

He got up and paid the check and I followed him out the door. We road off in the direction of Slater's lake, with him in the lead. After several blocks, he slowed and dropped back to let me pass. "I forgot how nice it is to follow you and your little cotton panties."

I giggled and led the rest of the way, my mind continuing to churn the argument.

"Let's rest!" he called, and we pulled down a lane to the boat launch area where we could sit and skip rocks on the quiet lake.

"I don't even know what to say." he said.

"Just say "Yes." I said quietly and reached to hold his hand after making sure no one was around. He wouldn't let m hold his hand in public.
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by ThrillPlus: 4:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 6:18am On Jul 25, 2022
"Let's rest!" he called, and we pulled down a lane to the boat launch area where we could sit and skip rocks on the quiet lake.

"I don't even know what to say." he said.

"Just say "Yes." I said quietly and reached to hold his hand after making sure no one was around. He wouldn't let m hold his hand in public.

"Akin, listen to me. Back when she was a cheerleader, Mary got let one of the football players Bleep her under the bleachers! They were sort of going steady, and he was a senior. He hurt her! He just shoved it in and tore her hymen. There was a lot of blood and he wasn't even nice to her. It was terrible. Just terrible for her. She got infected, too. I know that same thing could happen to me. You know, just get carried away or something. And it wouldn't be someone I loved or who loved me and it would be a terrible memory. And I know that I could be talked into it, you know how I enjoy thinking about it! And since Mary told me, I have been looking things up - you know, Googling stuff! So I really know a lot about it. And I decided that I want my darling brother, who I love, adore and who loves me, to be the one to help me lose my hymen."

We rode back home rather quietly. I could tell that Akin was thinking about what I had said.

It was 3 PM. He slumped into a chair in the family room. "Why don't you ever ask me anything easy?" he groaned. "And don't look at me with tears in your eyes, either. You know I can't stand that! and, also, come here and sit with me, Goofy."

He held his arms open and I sprawled in his arms, lying across his body with my cheek against his chest.

"Temi, sweetheart. I mean ... think what Mom would say."

"She won't know."

"But just think what Mom and Dad would feel if ... we did ... and they found out sometime..."

We sat in silence, me cuddling into the warmth of his body. After a couple minutes, I started again.

"Mom did it..." I said in my smallest voice, buried against his chest.

The silence returned. I could feel the tension come to his body. "What do you mean, Temi..."

"With Uncle Mato..."

His breathing was short and his eyes darted around my face. He looked as if I were speaking another language. "You can't mean ... you can't know that..."

I nodded my head. And I kissed him lightly on the chest. I looked into his eyes. "Yes." I said.
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by BigBasher: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by ThrillPlus: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Next
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
The silence returned. I could feel the tension come to his body. "What do you mean, Temi..."

"With Uncle Mato..."

His breathing was short and his eyes darted around my face. He looked as if I were speaking another language. "You can't mean ... you can't know that..."

I nodded my head. And I kissed him lightly on the chest. I looked into his eyes. "Yes." I said.

He shook his head as if I were speaking gibberish.

Did you ever notice at Thanksgiving or Christmas when they are together, how often they hold hands/ How they touch each other when telling a story about growing up? How they look so ... in love ... when they are close?"

"Well. We probably look that way too. We're good friends ... we touch."

I nodded my head in agreement. "Almost the same way. But not quite."

"Well, they are older. It doesn't mean ... that ... doesn't mean what you are saying. Does it?"

Daddy too." I said softly.

"WHAT?"

"Daddy and Aunt Charity. They have sex, too. Brother and sister, too, and they have sex together. Actually probably having sex today. Perhaps right now. I looked at my watch. I think it is wonderful, how the two sets of brothers and sisters have managed to remain close and quietly remain sex partners over all these years. Imagine. And we never knew."

"I cannot believe such a thing."

"It's true, sweetheart." I grinned. "My first 'sweetheart, ' too."

"Nahhhhhh!" he started laughing. "You're pulling my leg. I don't think this one is funny, though." But he pulled me close and kissed my lips for a long kiss.

"It explains my dream back when I was tiny. I've never told you, but I once had a dream that I woke up frightened one night and ran into Mom and Dad's room to crawl in between them. But in my dream, it was Uncle Mato ... not Daddy. Mom hugged me quickly into her arms against her breasts and when I looked up again, he was gone and Daddy was coming into the room in his pajamas. We all hugged and kissed and talked about there being nothing to be afraid of. I never thought of it as being scary or anything being wrong. I think that is when they started having two mini-vacations a year to be together without kids."

"My god, you have built a whole fantasy world around this, honey. You have to forget this."

""Want to see?"

He looked bewildered.

"I can show you. When we were gathering all those old video tapes from when we were little? When you got your MAC computer for Christmas and we were going to edit all the old tapes?"

"Yessssss..." he said quietly.

"I found some tapes we were never supposed to find."

I let that sink in. He looked at me, eyes wide.

"And I looked at them a little when you had to go to the store for Mom. They are tapes that Mom and Daddy and Uncle Mato and Aunt Charity took on their vacations. Of them ... having sex..."

Akin leaned back and scratched his head.

"Want to see them?"

He nodded dumbly.

1 Like

Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by ThrillPlus: 6:16am On Aug 23, 2022
Nice
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
"Want to see them?"

He nodded dumbly.

"Come on." I led him by the hand down the hall to Mom and Daddy's bedroom and we walked into the walk-in closet and I stood on the shelf and reached into the farthest pigeon hole and took out a few camcorder cassettes tightly wrapped in rubber bands. Each had a tiny red X on the label and had the name of the town or resort.

Akin took them and stared at them.

"Is it right to look at them? I'm not sure."

"I think it's all right for us to look at them, Akin."

"OK." he muttered docilely. "I'm not sure we even have the camera anymore for these old ones."

"I don't know. I played this one, which fits the new camera they got last Christmas."

"Yeah," he muttered.

He went down stairs to rummage for old cameras. He soon came back carrying a couple of huge old clunky looking cameras and a handful of cords.

We went into the family room and pulled the hassock up to the TV. He attached the cords to the TV and put a tape in. The scenes were just scenes of the lake and the two couples going boating, seemingly in the natural combination of married couples. Scenes of them doing silly things, laughing having fun. I put my hand on Akin's thigh and squeezed. He nuzzled a kiss against my forehead.

"They just look normal." he said. "I don't see anything wrong!"

I had to agree. The scene switched to the next year or the following one. And then things started to change.

There was a scene that showed Mom and Uncle Mato under the covers of a bed looking startled. Then they were laughing, but holding the covers up close. There was one of Daddy in bed with Auntie, which looked like one of those 'you took our picture now we get to take yours' things. And THEN, on another tape, there was a scene by a lake. A breakfast table on the veranda with Mom and Uncle Mato sitting with coffee, looking at the camera. Mom was bare-breasted and grinning impishly at the cameraman. There was sound on this one and Akin had to go and get another cord. They were just cutting up and telling the photographer, Daddy, to go away."

There were a good number of pictures of all of them in the nude or in various stages of UnCloth, like you would on a vacation. But there were lots showing the brother/sister couples cuddling and finally one with Uncle Mato kissing Mom and squeezing her breast.

"Isn't Mom beautiful?" I whispered.

"Yeah, yes, she really is beautiful!" he said with a lot of emotion.

There was another scene with the two women smiling and hugging and posing on the porch overlooking a large lake. They were both completely nude. Auntie's bush was trimmed to almost nothing but Mom's was quite full and looked lush like the hair on her head.

I rubbed Akin's cock which was semi-hard and lying along his thigh under his shorts. I slipped my hand up the leg of the shorts and felt the head slip into my hand. We shared a deep kiss and he pulled me down on the floor to lie together and look at the lovers on the screen.

I'd like to say we stopped looking at the tapes, but teenagers are not built with a high sense of preserving the privacy of others.

"I enjoy ... I enjoy watching them, Akin..."

He nodded as our tongues continued to play.

"I want some pictures of us, too..." I said tentatively.

"OK ... I will..." he said, looking deep into my eyes. "Whatever..."

I didn't want to push him, so I just lay there enjoying our love play. He found my breast and pushed a nipple above my bra and quietly and gently suckled on it. I moaned and squirmed happily.

1 Like

Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by ajsino: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
Amazing story, Kween Sheba.

Well done.

Those of us shouting 'more' or 'following' of 'nice story' or commenting and liking, please kindly click on the link the author has shared to get a copy of the book. It's only N300.

We spend N500 for lunch or recharge card. Some of us even spend N1000 or more on a given day.

Let us show maximum support for her.
A bottle of plastic bottle coke is N100 or N150 depending on who or where you buy from. In some places, that same bottle is N200, N300 and so on. And most of us buy this and also buy for friends in one sitting.

The book is sold on Okada Books. Buying it won't take you more than 2 minutes. Just click on the buy button and shortly after making payment, the book will be downloaded into your phone.

If 1000 of us buy that book, the author will be N300,000 richer! And that is how it's supposed to be! What you make happen for others God will make happen for you.

When I checked the Okada Books page and saw that only 57 people had bought I wasn't happy. That is too small, please.

Let us share this page and share the book link and make it go viral online.

Who says up to 10,000 people cannot buy this book before the end of September?? It is possible.

Caveat: I don't know the author.
This is my first time coming across a work by Kween Sheba. I like the story she has shared here.

I believe in the aphorism: what you make happen for others God will make happen for you.

After now, I will buy a copy of the novel on Okada Books.

Please, let us also do the same.

N300 is not too much for the story. It is even too small but then this is Nigeria where reading culture isn't much.

Go get your copy of The Nanny's Daughter, my people!

When you've bought it, find somewhere warm and cozy and get you a bottle of soft drink and start reading.
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
ajsino:
Amazing story, Kween Sheba.

Well done.

Those of us shouting 'more' or 'following' of 'nice story' or commenting and liking, please kindly click on the link the author has shared to get a copy of the book. It's only N300.

We spend N500 for lunch or recharge card. Some of us even spend N1000 or more on a given day.

Let us show maximum support for her.
A bottle of plastic bottle coke is N100 or N150 depending on who or where you buy from. In some places, that same bottle is N200, N300 and so on. And most of us buy this and also buy for friends in one sitting.

The book is sold on Okada Books. Buying it won't take you more than 2 minutes. Just click on the buy button and shortly after making payment, the book will be downloaded into your phone.

If 1000 of us buy that book, the author will be N300,000 richer! And that is how it's supposed to be! What you make happen for others God will make happen for you.

When I checked the Okada Books page and saw that only 57 people had bought I wasn't happy. That is too small, please.

Let us share this page and share the book link and make it go viral online.

Who says up to 10,000 people cannot buy this book before the end of September?? It is possible.

Caveat: I don't know the author.
This is my first time coming across a work by Kween Sheba. I like the story she has shared here.

I believe in the aphorism: what you make happen for others God will make happen for you.

After now, I will buy a copy of the novel on Okada Books.

Please, let us also do the same.

N300 is not too much for the story. It is even too small but then this is Nigeria where reading culture isn't much.

Go get your copy of The Nanny's Daughter, my people!

When you've bought it, find somewhere warm and cozy and get you a bottle of soft drink and start reading.

. Thank you so much. I am grateful for these.

God bless you and your work.
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by kweensheba: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
I moaned and squirmed happily.

"I'm so sweaty from the ride ... do you feel like a shower ... together, I mean?" This time it was him suggesting it, I thought with a feeling of satisfaction.

"Yes, OK."

"I can look for the other camera..." he said.

Yes, OK."

We went upstairs and I stripped my shirt off as I walked up the stairs. He unsnapped my bra and it popped loose. At the top of the stairs I turned around and grinned as I let my brassiere slide down my arms ... I pulled his head toward me and made him nuzzle between my breasts. He turned a little and took one nipple between his lips and then put his hands under my skirt and fondled my ass.

"Mmmmm..." He moaned.

"MMmmmeeee too," I sighed.

He squeezed my bottom through the thin cotton panties. All the time, he sucked on my nipple and I tingled all over. Finally, he slipped his hand between my legs I stripped off his shirt, then pulled his lips back to my nipple. He pushed his shorts down and his cock snapped to attention against my thighs. We stood balanced on the top of the stairs and finally basked in the thrill of unclothedness and having the house all to ourselves ... together. We fondled and groped for more pleasure.

"Your panties are wet ... you know?"

"Yes." I groaned.

We walked down the hall locked in each other's arms and he snapped the light on in the bathroom. As he turned on the shower and stood waiting for it to warm, I took off my sodden panties and looked into the mirror. Two bodies, one with erect, jutting nipples, the other with a stiff jutting prick. It looked like a Grecian sculpture scene.

"Aphrodite Awaiting Penetration," I giggled, as I realized that my brother was staring into the mirror too.

The steam drifted out to cover the mirror and obscure the scene. He took my hand and led me into the shower. The water was hot, the way he liked it. I got used to it. He began scrubbing over my breasts with a soapy cloth and I tried to relax and enjoy his handling. There was an electric cord between my nipples and my pussy! I just shivered with pleasure as he knelt in front of me and washed my entire body as I watched his serious face.

I parted my legs and he very tenderly slipped the soapy cloth between my legs and washed my pussy.

I gasped. He stopped moving and just left his hand there, staring up at me. I smiled at last and he washed me a little more.

It was his turn and I soaped his chest and his back. I knelt and slipped the cloth between his legs. He gasped a little, just as I had. We laughed and the sound echoed in the tiled bathroom. I tapped his leg and he turned. His cock was long and firm at eye level. I looked up at him and put the cloth under his balls and began to soap his genitals. Then his cock filled my hand inside the cloth. I felt him tense up and I pressed its length against my cheek. I grasped his balls and nuzzled the firm staff.

"Ohhhhh," he moaned.

By mutual consent, we stopped playing. He held me in his arms and we let the spray chase the soap bubbles all down my breasts and dribble off our prominent features.

As he toweled my body, and just as he came to my nipples and examined them with curiosity, I said: "Akin ... on the tape I saw ... they were having sex ... they were fucking ... annnnnd sucking..."

I wanted him to know so he could decide if he wanted to watch the remaining tapes or not.

He nodded. "Yeah, I imagine."

He still hadn't agreed with my plan.

"Can I show you something?" I said, leading him to his room and then to the computer.

I waited for it to boot and then opened it to a web page I had booked.

The page opened and he frowned at the type and then at the thumbnails of some photos at the side of the page. when I clicked on it we were looking at several photos of female Instruments with varying degrees of hymen. They ran from one in which the hymen covered he opening completely and made penetration impossible.

1 Like

Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by Saturn101: 7:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love by BigBasher: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2023
BigBasher:
Nice update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / I Hate To Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.