Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Is It Justifiable To Attempt An Hijack On Leadership Of Supreme Creator? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Justifiable To Attempt An Hijack On Leadership Of Supreme Creator? (157 Views)

Time: Your Expense Of It, Is It Justifiable? / What Is It Like To Attempt To Leave The Jehovah's Witness Religion ? / Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry (2) (3) (4)

Is It Justifiable To Attempt An Hijack On Leadership Of Supreme Creator? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Today is Fathers' Day 2021. Congrats to Fathers! It is a Sunday, and it is time for a Sermon.

To be a True Real Father, it is your Sole Responsibility, to be be a Leader, a Leader based on Wisdom of Truth. True Wisdom is output of Truth.

I have noticed in today's Christendom, that the Pictures of Jesus, the Christ, one of the Personifications of the Spirit of the Sun, is missing in Churches. Now it is Portraits of Pastors and sometimes with their Wives, that hang in dazzling Atiums we now call Churches, the designs of these Churches now are equipped with Printing press for Daddies' Books, a Business selling Jesus information, marketing God and demanding for money in the guise of Tithes, Offerings and donations etc.

Money has been flowing, and the Church system is one of the latest scams in the history of mind. Our Preachers are doing the same things that Jehovah, Allah etc did. They are pretending to be God or know God more than you. As a Father, get some sense, it is Father's Day.

Everyone wants to know their Creator, Everyone deserves to know their Creator. And Everyone thought they were born into a World with Information manual about what is True.

I started seeing the confusion and lies when I was told about Hell. As a Research Scientist, and Mystic, through Meditation and Astral Projection, I could enter Fire, and there was no effect on the Inner body, and I was amazed. So, Christianity told me that we can only go to Heaven or Hell after we are dead from here and I said, but when we are dead, we become disembodied Spirits and fire is just a step above Fire on the States of Matter, and Spirit is the Source of Matter in all its States, and even on the far end of the Spectrum is Spirit - the source of consciousness. I could prove using my adept knowledge of Science, Quantum Physics and Mysticism that I was right, and due to the fractilization of Information, it is hard to Study Mysticism and go as far as study Quantum Sciences except you are a dedicated reader, so it would not have been possible for a regular Father who must provide for his family in Africa to have time for such research and Spiritual Life. I was the odd one, because I swore not to bring a Child to this world except I know the Core Truth.

Now, I know Something and I decided it was time I became a Father, cos I know my kids will be Lucky Motherfucckers to know the Truth on a platter of Gold.

So, I ask you Fathers once again - Do you know the Real Truth about God and Life to be a Real Wise Father based on Latent Truth or you are just one of those who call fellow men like you Father in the Lord, Daddy GO, Bishop etc. Today, Pastor Ibiyome of Port Harcourt - Salvation Ministry made Fathers play some drama in Church - First, the Fathers were made to tell jokes; Comedians on Father's Day. He may not know it, but he just made Men into Jokers on Father's Day. Not cool.

Then he also made men from different occupations testify how they are better fathers because he is their Father. The one that caught my attention is a Traditional Ruler, swearing that he is a better father because he has a superior father. We are talking about Traditional Stools stating it is below a Foreign Religion. What Jehovah did against the Supreme Creator is the same thing Ibiyome is doing againsts Africans and he is not the only one. These are alternate scammers. While cyber fraud is called yahoo yahoo, I think the Religious Fraud should be given a nice nametag based on their vehicle of operation. These are the Politicians in Spirituality.

These are businessmen who sell God and market Jesus for their pocket. Do you know core Truth about Eternal Father to be a Real Father?

Happy Father's Day.

Stay aware from Religions and the Religions Gods, and research about Supreme Creator. Jesus was not a Christian, Yahweh was not a Jew, Jehovah is not a Catholic and Supreme Creator has no Religion.

Embrace Transcendental Meditation - feel the Truth from alternate worlds of which this world is a part of.
Re: Is It Justifiable To Attempt An Hijack On Leadership Of Supreme Creator? by truespeak: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
A creation hijack abi hijane it's Creator's Rule over it? shocked

Son, you obviously do not know the difference between a Creator and it's creation! grin

That sh*t can only be done one creation to another as evident and seen in man vs man, animal vs animal.

Do not be carried away with the movies you watch!

Just Be A Christian / Tb Joshua's Death Predited By Him (video) / The Spiritual Rhelm Is Watching The Physical World