Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) (48070 Views)

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hmmmmm whedon o
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
this girl know how to take care of Churchill more than Toto dicks ......I mean look how fresh he is now
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by funshint(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some women have no shame.
If you want to be a slut, be a slut and have no shame about it.

You told us he was like a brother to you and just when we started getting used to that weird explanation, he became your husband.

Churchill had two before Tonto, so you can't be the last bus-stop.
We will be here when karma begins giving you sleepless nights.
Gbam! The oracle has spoken

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by funshint(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Who dash her husband...where are the wedding pictures or certificate. This one should keep deceiving herself. Better enjoy while it last.

4 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by firo08(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cholls:
My brother To'to right now
You bad
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
CharisEleos:
Aww.. see how healthy and chubby the baby looks. Feel like cuddling the baby.

Cutie.

You seee anoda person pikin now e don d sweet u to cuddle ham but since u have been washing ur own away. Small ting u don run enta bathroom go wash body u no go gree make e enta d right place, sum time u prefer condom.
U see ur life?
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kriss216:
My special prayers are with Tonto Dike. I pray God give her the strength to overcome these extensive pains.

grin grin grin I pray she has the strength to overcome these temptations cheesy
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by kingjooo(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
HRSweetness:
I hope all of this is really not for the camera. I mean they even named the child king just as Tonto named hers. Hmmmm...

Anyways, let me use this opportunity to say happy Father's day to all the Nairaland father's. May the honor that is due a father never elude you and may you be fruitful even in old age. May you leave a worthy legacy for your children. Amen...
Amen,my sister
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
funshint:
Who dash her husband...where are the wedding pictures or certificate. This one should keep deceiving herself. Better enjoy while it last.

Shut up your mouth if you have nothing to say. So you didn't see the court pictures?

Overseas the court weddings are the only legally recognized. Mumu
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dalil8:
Better wife.

Now show Tonto dick-ay how it's done.

If u dey here and ur papa abandon una, no vex na ur mama cause am. Na bad woman she be.

No man on earth go abandon good woman and her children.
Brother I'm happy for the guy,he finally celebrate Father's day in peace..
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Stfe(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Amen. That's sweet of you. We'd appreciate.
Amen!!! God bless u in return!
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by gassbee: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some women have no shame.
If you want to be a slut, be a slut and have no shame about it.

You told us he was like a brother to you and just when we started getting used to that weird explanation, he became your husband.

Churchill had two before Tonto, so you can't be the last bus-stop.
We will be here when karma begins giving you sleepless nights.
i tot they said he was a 2 seconds man
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Reason it is not good to steal sombody husband, even if you are dying in pains, you will keep doing everything to make people thing all is well,. The truth is this is not marriage, a marriage where you can not express your pains and feelings, because you do not want people to laugh at you, every Marriage has it owns pains and bad side, for stealing sombody husband you will not be able to talk, so you will die in silence . But last Las, we will hear the real gist ,for now aunty slowpoke rest, and let Toto dikey rest please.

jaybenugo:
Rosy Meurer, wife of Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her husband, Olakunle Churchill on Father's day today June 20, IgbereTV reports.

She shared photos and videos of her husband and their son with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQVmBV8B1-I/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb0FP9iPLi4

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by jaymoney1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
jaymoney1:

I disagree with you. They are some irresponsible men out there.
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Kog45(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Walahi this Churchill get issue...dem use olosho as wife swell for the guy ni.
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by KingMack(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
This man head be like wettin toto fit kill angry
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
nzeobi:
Congratulations on your rotational turn by turn husband

Lol...Rotational turn by turn husband.

Guy you wicked.
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by GistFullGround: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2021

Tonto did these flattering before o...

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Charly68: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
What you appreciate never depreciates ,as you talk up your husband, he delights to do more ...but when you talk him down and refuse to see his efhorts you lose him to the woman outside who desire and appreciates him..
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Another Hushpuppi
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Otuegbe:
One second man!

Dey there, dey say one second man. E don pregnate two powerful daughter of Eve now now.
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Gjmff: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by NewBeijing(f): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
They broke even
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Vince77(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
There is no love. It's all about the money.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
hopevalley:
Can't you see that Tonto Dike was right? She was just used and dumped. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.

Your sister get bad characters �

She got nor of the 8 character code

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's day to everyone out there..
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by aalangel(f): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
If not for Tonto, we won't know these ones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
ipodstinks:
cheesy

Amity Tonto right now

What is 'a' AMITY,are you trying to spell AUNTY as in AUNTYstatusquo or rather,statusquoAUNTY?

grin grin grin grin

OwamudiaMENTAL. grin
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
As a human being, we do mean different things to different people.
Somebody refer to Churchill as 1 minute man and she abused him severally
And other person is here appreciating him.
Is God not wonderful?
Re: Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
HRSweetness:
I hope all of this is really not for the camera. I mean they even named the child king just as Tonto named hers. Hmmmm...

Anyways, let me use this opportunity to say happy Father's day to all the Nairaland father's. May the honor that is due a father never elude you and may you be fruitful even in old age. May you leave a worthy legacy for your children. Amen...

*Yinmu* If person see as this one dey pray now, Person go think say na better person and people don finish.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' / Bobrisky Wears Female Aso Ebi To Abimbola Ogunnowo & Okiki Afolayan's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.