Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo (75732 Views)

Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics / Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by tonyashburton: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
This looks like oral thrush.It's a fungal infection so it won't respond to antibacterial agents.
Go for a HIV test as well.Thrush is an opportunistic infection which is common when the immune system is compromised.

3 Likes

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by tonyashburton: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
It won't go on its own and it's not tonsillitis.
dairykidd:

That is tonsillitis and its nothing to fear. its suppose to go on its own.. How long have u had it and what antibiotics did u use?

1 Like

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Cnach: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Pls where have that mouth been?
e get why

And here we go.
Judging a harmless comment even before I state my reasons.
Heard of oral thrust?
Don't always rush to criticize what you don't understand.
For proper diagnosis, op has to state everything abi you no dey go hospital ni?
Guy u need deliverance shaa
I no fit laugh
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by salveoP(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tab Taravid 200mg bd for 7 days...
Nystatin susp...
Tab Vitc 1000mg daily for 30 days..
Meaning while, go for HIV test...

1 Like

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by 1759ademola(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
It's called BeliBeli in Yoruba.
The simple cure is to buy Ata-re and Ata-Ijosi from those mama selling herbs, tell them to grind it for you and put it in Regal Gin.
Let it soak for 12 hrs and start using/drink-stay in your lung for 2 minutes.
In 3 days, it will disappear.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Cnach: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Goodlifeonlyy:
Make e no be say u don go suck bad TOTO oh
And people dey serious dey like ur comment.
Guy how bad toto dey dey?
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Ytea(f): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
That's tonsillitis embarassed. That thing used to worry me ehen. Serious headache that you won't even be able to carry your head. Sorry OP, sha go to a pharmacy, ordinary antibiotics wouldn't work, or visit the hospital for surgery to remove them.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by fineberry(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
I trust nairaland, no matter the nature of the topic discuss there most be people that will start claiming guru abi na expert ( awon agbawo) grin. May God almighty heal you.

1 Like

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Olorirenimi1(f): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Had almost similar issues years back, until
I cut the useless throat from aboki. I later started drinking ginger tea � and pepper soup. If it doesn’t go arrest me.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by baby124: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
That’s what you get for sucking toto/prick. Some de carry infection wey never get name yet.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Cerebellum: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
BinamRex:

An you be mumu. You didn't even make an meaningful contribution.

Shuttup Mr Jendorgrin

First thing I do was scold him

Second thing I did, was proscribe solution to him by going to visit a doctor.

Una mumu no too muchgrin...

1 Like

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by fozapi(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:
Am new here i just registered today, hoping to get answers i having be living with pains in my mouth. for months now and it gets worse daily. i have meant with doctors did a swap test and found nothing in their test, i was asked to return 2weeks time, but my conditions is getting worse i feel feverish, weak and pains all over my body especially from my throat there are red linings at the back of my throat and white puses on the tonsils, please help out,
Any solution even if its local

How can i get this to front page

I have exams and its really disturbing

I have also taking several antibiotics nothing worked my oral swab showed no growth of any microrobes in my mouth

Please what could it be and what solution can help out

you have tonsil stones,you salt and water to remove them
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Moneyman4life: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
What you have is a rare type of syphilis you contracted from MouthAction , is not usually painful but you are gradually decomposing and decaying. The solution is simple just call my line 09093215740.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Etizz: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
I think that white stuff is something like stone, I have witness it come out of my mouth, I only felt little pain for some days and it fell out, but was under my tongue, I was thinking its village people that plant it there until I learned about it.....

In your case I don't know why u feel sick, I don't feel sick except the pain in the mouth, ....pls see a doctor.... Thanks
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Xkalaban(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
If u have done HIV test and it came out negative then go and get vitamin C 1000grams. Swallow one tab daily. Also take lots of fruits, ginger and garlic. Rinse ur throat with hot water morning and night everyday. If possible be drinking a cup or two of hot water too whenever u can. Avoid beer and MouthAction with multiple partners. Come back and thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by fozapi(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
salveoP:
Tab Taravid 200mg bd for 7 days...
Nystatin susp...
Tab Vitc 1000mg daily for 30 days..
Meaning while, go for HIV test...

lol..nairaland drs no kill person
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by uche785(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:
Am new here i just registered today, hoping to get answers i having be living with pains in my mouth. for months now and it gets worse daily. i have meant with doctors did a swap test and found nothing in their test, i was asked to return 2weeks time, but my conditions is getting worse i feel feverish, weak and pains all over my body especially from my throat there are red linings at the back of my throat and white puses on the tonsils, please help out,

I have also taking several antibiotics nothing worked my oral swab showed no growth of any microrobes in my mouth

I had issues like this some time ago is toxilitis
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by aidoko1: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Amoxicillin will cure it asap. I have had this issue before
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Bizriz(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
You have tonsillitis.

You have several treatment options.
1. Antibiotics and NSAIDS will help. Benzyl penicillin injection stat will help and then you continue with penicillin and NSAIDs.
2. If the condition is recurrent, you may have to have your tonsils removed(tonsillectomy). It’s nothing to get you worked up. It’s a relatively straightforward procedure.

Cheers bro.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:

Please see an ENT surgeon immediately. Thanks
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by makavelli80(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Goodlifeonlyy:
Make e no be say u don go suck bad TOTO oh
why would a sane man do that
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by aAK1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Op I’ve had tonsillitis for the better part of 15 years off and on. The truth is, you may eventually have to remove the the tonsils. Because it may just keep coming back
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Egbuonu: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Run HIV test abeg
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by kowalsky: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:

Did you do a HIV test?
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Oppavii(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Go get Nizoral (Ketoconazole) it will do ...
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Yomit71(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
start washing your mouth early with salt, let some pinch of salt stay for minutes before you flush it out. later you can wash with toothpaste. repeat salt washing before you sleep too. glory to God
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Itulah(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:

Go to the nearest pharmacy and book yourself for 5 days antibiotics injection. You should get better in day two, you must however complete your dose of injection. Antibiotics drugs these days prove little or not effect on bacterial infection.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by HUSTLER001: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
viyon02:
This is white plague, it means one of your ogans is not working fine, you will need more tests
lol.fake doctor
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Cnach: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cutehector:
cancer ke, hiv kwa. Which med school did you attend?
Night health animal grammar school.
Is in kaura
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by kowalsky: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cutehector:
cancer ke, hiv kwa. Which med school did you attend?

Op has oral thrush that's resistant to antibiotics. Should be tested for HIV

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...! / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.