Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo (75745 Views)

Please Help Out I Have Oral Infection Graphic Pics / Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Say d truth whr did u put ur mouth
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by fof1: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:
Am new here i just registered today, hoping to get answers i having be living with pains in my mouth. for months now and it gets worse daily. i have meant with doctors did a swap test and found nothing in their test, i was asked to return 2weeks time, but my conditions is getting worse i feel feverish, weak and pains all over my body especially from my throat there are red linings at the back of my throat and white puses on the tonsils, please help out,
Any solution even if its local

How can i get this to front page

I have exams and its really disturbing

I have also taking several antibiotics nothing worked my oral swab showed no growth of any microrobes in my mouth

Please what could it be and what solution can help out

MANY SENSUAL PEOPLE INDULGE IN MOUTH ACTIONS AND MouthAction...THESE ARE SOME RESULTS...VERY DAMNING VIRUSES DIFFICULT FOR LAB TECHS TO DECIPHER OR DETECT...GO TO TEACHING HOSPITAL,PLS
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Babara1994:

If you're not a medical practitioner, please don't mislead people. Others might need the solution but don't have the luxury of doing cancer test and what have you?

Who's misleading you? Or can't you use the Google search bar yourself to verify any info you get on health matters.

Only a Dumbo will be misled in this 21st century.

Do your research on canker sores of the mouth if you don't know what it means.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by chikason22(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:
Am new here i just registered today, hoping to get answers i having be living with pains in my mouth. for months now and it gets worse daily. i have meant with doctors did a swap test and found nothing in their test, i was asked to return 2weeks time, but my conditions is getting worse i feel feverish, weak and pains all over my body especially from my throat there are red linings at the back of my throat and white puses on the tonsils, please help out,

I have also taking several antibiotics nothing worked my oral swab showed no growth of any microrobes in my mouth

Guy you have oral thrush which is also known as Candida albican.

You need to go on anti fungal medication.
It's caused by fungi and not bacteria.

Stop taking those antibiotics and go for urine M/C/S . Trust me I have attended this type of case before as a medlab scientist.

Taking antibiotics before the test will suppress the bacteria or fungi responsible but it won't clear it cause the particular antifungal for fungi infection or antibiotics for bacterial infection may not be 100% sensitive.
Go back for throat swab, the infected area needs to be scrapped and collected using a sterile swab stuck.

Combine all these tests with urine MCS.

Quick recovery.

Hope you have not sucked a woman's pussy.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by KingKingKing: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
sandra50:
Lol..silly fellows..keep fooling yourself

It is well.. I pray the Blessings of God Rest up on you Sandra
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by BRATISLAVA: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:

Have beem giving several antibiotics none worked

Oral thrush.

You need antifungals from your doctor.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Toneyo(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
I had this about a year and 3 months. This got nothing to do with plate licking.

I used antibiotics and NCP but it didnt work.

OP, you will spend nothing to treat this in less than 5 days.

This was how I treated mine.

Wrap cotton wool on a clean broomstick long enough to reach the affected areas. Soak the wool with warm water, then dip the wool in salt.

Place the scrub the wool on affected areas. Repeat it like 3 times in the morning, 3 times in afternoon and 3 times in the evening before you go to bed.

And please dont drink cold water. Within 5 days the injuries would be gone.

1 Like

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by xtocom: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
I remember when I was growing up there will be this kind of things in 1side of throat that don't allow person to even swallow saliva talk more of food. All we did then was to boil back of okpehe tree and put it in a cup and cover it in mouth and the stuff will fall from person throat to the cup and that is all. I think hot water will work without that okpehe stuff. Sorry bros.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Cerebellum: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
BinamRex:

Do you know what "proscribe" means? grin grin

Oporr! You be mumu, I swear.

Lol werey boy you know I meant prescribe

To slap you dey hungry me stupid jendorgrin
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by southome(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
If you smoke, this is a time to pause. Get strepsils and white vitamin C tabs, take them together. Don't swallow, allow it to slowly dissolve in the mouth, take from time to time in a day. Get garlic, chop it into pieces and swallow at night like tablets (if u can chew it better, just that the smell is strong). Tell me how you feel on the 3rd day.

1 Like

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by villeanns(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Op sorry about that, but I will strongly advise you engage Cegevitty right away and in one month what I am seeing there will clear and you will be better again.

Oralissue:

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Quick recovery, see the nearest likita ASAP
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by hush15: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:

Oga, dem release for your mouth ni! That's so grouse.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Tegolin: 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
You have oral thrush which is a sign of immunosuppression and can also be as a result of poor dental hygiene. So you need to first do a viral screening including HIV and syphilis. Also bearing in mind that oral thrush can also result from using antibiotics for a long time.
Secondly you also have peritonsillar abscess, which is very obvious. There is no way a culture of a throat swab won't yield a positive findings.
While awaiting for help, try and do the above test first,
Capsule tetracycline 250mg put in 180mls of water and rinse your mouth four times daily for 5 days.
Tab itraconazole 200mg dly for 5 days.
High dose vitamin C 400mg qds for 2 weeks.
Zinc lozenges one daily for 2 weeks.
Maintain good oral hygiene.
Brush twice daily.
I hope this help.

3 Likes

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by emmyN(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
michael77777:
yuck....... I can taste the smell from here!.......signing out

Like you're giving him a french kiss, right?
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by ShootThemAll(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Its Tonsillitis... its treatable.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by puxiliizo: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:

Please go and take Amoxil 500mg one tablets at every 8 hours daily
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by okeyfermod(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:

Expecting your reply sir

Full dose of azyntromicin with an nsaid should handle this, its tonsilitis.

Oga kpatakpata solution is tonsilectomy
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by bigl: 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
sandra50:
Did your wife experience fever too..a friend of mine has been experiencing same thing and actually tired of going to the hospital..she did herbs.. antibiotics many types recommend by doctors..at first she had those two whitish things and it was painful..from there the pain moved to her chest..then cold..fever and burning stomach..she has since been going from one church to the other thinking her problem is spiritual..your reply can help.

Yeah she did ... An average doc will recommend augmentin but erythromycin would fix it ... And also, warm water + salt gargle till it goes

And my wife's own is triggered by taking cold drinks ...

2 Likes

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by ultimatekint(m): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Contact me personally ;09068642703.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by KensonAbule(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Worry no more Dear
I once or twice suffered from same mouth infection.
It's simple to cure, if u can be a man.
Chew enough raw Garlic in the morning with empty stomach. Then chew again before going to bed.
Your problem will be over before the next day, but u still need to repeat it.
That's the cure.
That's what I use, any time I contract it from mouth action.
Thanks
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by corlin2(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
That’s tonsillitis, it’ll go on it’s own without any medication , about 4days
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Ayoife23: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Contact me on 08025802597, 08132337735. I work with BF SUMA MEDICAL CENTER is cureable 100%
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by LyfeJennings(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:

It's happened to me twice
Use Augmentin 1G
Twice daily
Don't smoke or drink anything cold
Just take warm water
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Fisiryorh(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
You have got tonsils stones...

Simply find a qualified Ear, Nose and Throat (E.N.T) doctor to take them out..

Antibiotics would be administered after that and you would be fine...
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by joyousever(f): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
I love your analysis and calm directives.
whisp3r:
That white stuff isn't pus. It's tonsils stones.

Most people have it. It's nothing to be concerned about except if your mouth is smelling (halitosis) then you can have them removed through minor surgery by a doctor.

Do a Google search of this and you'll see a similar image.

Your uvula doesn't seem to be inflamed. I'm not sure if it's your phone flash but is your tongue white and hairy? If it's you might have oral thrush.

You can visit a pharmacist for ketoconazole. They'll give you the right dosage and milligram to use.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Nedmono(m): 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Know ur viral status
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by StanleyO22: 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:

Oghene, Bros which kind bad meat you go chop na...You nor know say Bad meat full everywhere Na Wa..
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Hightser: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:

Buy a pack of white vitamin c, don’t chew it, just put lik 3 or 4 pieces each time in your mouth and lick it like sweet, I mean lick it from morning till night and even leave some in your mouth while you sleep, ensure the vitamin when it melts gets to the parts of the mouth that’s mostly concerned, eat healthy food too, try this for 4 days consistently you would see the magic. You can also add salt solution, boil water like you want to drink tea, add enough salt to the water, enough I said, like plenty of salt, pour into your mouth, but don’t swallow it, just carry the salt solution for a while and pour it always, try this say morning and night alongside the white vitamin, this is how I cured a similar infection .

1 Like

Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by Shancca: 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oralissue:

Run HIV test. I suspect that you have been infected.
Re: Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo by kenrisma535(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is a case of an acute streptococcal tonsillopharyngitis. A condition characterized by sore throat, fever, body pain and weakness and white patches on the tongue.. Cephalosporins are best effective in treating this condition. Vit B complex and folic acid are adjunct therapy for treatments to stop this disease . Non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs like celebrex, cataflam or olfen would alleviate the pain. For more information on this, you can purchase this pdf document for cost effective and diagnostic approach on acute streptococcal tonsillopharyngitis. You will find out more... Here's the link https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0196064495703004.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...! / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.