Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) (54871 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates As She Turn 42 (Photos) / Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles / Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by jaybenugo: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe took to her Instagram handle to celebrate herself on Father's day, today June 20, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote;

"Happy Father’s Day to me and all the responsible fathers out there! 2 Kids ( 1 international student) .... changing naira to dollars with this dollar rate! Abeg it’s not easy! but God has been Gracious!

Please no one should come and tell me how I shouldn’t take the shine off Fathers oh! (Fatherhood is beyond just impregnating a woman, if you are a man and do not perform your responsibilities towards your kids, Biko you ain’t fit to be called a Father and that’s on Period!!!!)... So, Since I am playing the dual role in my children’s lives, allow me celebrate myself everyday! Cos it’s not easy!

May the lord grant us long lives, in good health to enjoy the fruit of our labour"
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQVaoqKBFEY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
You're still not a father

498 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by majamajic(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Waiting to hear from Bobrisky too and Tonto

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Freestainworld(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
These ladies will be forming father's but will hide and collect a mans dick secretly, if you are claiming a father, then get yourself pregnant by yourself, Mumu women.

227 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
Actress Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo)

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe took to her Instagram handle to celebrate herself on Father's day, today June 20, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote;

"Happy Father’s Day to me and all the responsible fathers out there! 2 Kids ( 1 international student) .... changing naira to dollars with this dollar rate! Abeg it’s not easy! but God has been Gracious!

Please no one should come and tell me how I shouldn’t take the shine off Fathers oh! (Fatherhood is beyond just impregnating a woman, if you are a man and do not perform your responsibilities towards your kids, Biko you ain’t fit to be called a Father and that’s on Period!!!!)... So, Since I am playing the dual role in my children’s lives, allow me celebrate myself everyday! Cos it’s not easy!

May the lord grant us long lives, in good health to enjoy the fruit of our labour"
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQVaoqKBFEY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
who impregnated you?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by tillaman(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Ever8090: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Them don get another stupidity to practice to cool down their frustration untill something happens to fill the vacuum left by an intolerant guy who was too reasonable to take their sh**t...

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Xiaomi1:
who impregnated you?
It's not about impregnating, are you responsible?

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Omihanifa: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Must she go into details that she's training her child abroad undecided can't she just keep it to herself angry

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Is she a father? This is not necessary. Celebrating yourself on Father's day as a woman is plain stupidity. It doesn't matter the circumstances.

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
It's not about impregnating, are you responsible?
ask your mentor

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
lesbians in disguise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
sad
Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Women are truly senseless. They celebrate their mother's day every month but you hardly see a man coming on social media to cry.
Father's Day was a day meant to celebrate fathers but they always end up making it all about themselves.

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Revere27: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Trust Nairalanders Alpha-male to serve her as he they hot for their body grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Women get problems i swear, always want to drag equal right and noticed.
Today is for men, asin gender wey get dicccck.
Even if he doesnt dash you money as u want its for them, wait till mothers day to feed yourself your melly rotten ego.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by EKONGKING: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
you sleep around and still expect your ex husband to pay your bills ,prostitute.
one of my friend slept with this bitch ,her asking rate is 200,000 naira per night

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
All of una celebs now rejoice in stupidity

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by obembet(f): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Some just want to Bleep and run away..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by ArewaNightmare: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
grin Bitter and confused Souls

Even till now sef she still have small boys that are servicing her TOW-TOW like UCHE OGBODO dem hahahahahahhaha they're shading their Husbands while living with Child support at the expense of the Husband she's shading

NEXT POST PLS bcuz BUHARI IS A CRIMINAL

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Kindness218: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Graduating from school doesn't mean your educated, if I'm lying ask Mercy Aigbe, Uche Ogbodo and Toto Dickson

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Werreys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
You will never be a father.

What's wrong with all this women sef. The only day singled out to honour father's and they always want to spoil it.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by DesChyko: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
People be redefining father to suit their desires grin

The widely accepted definition of a father is the owner of the penis that provided the X or Y chromosome which determined the sex of the child.

Shikena.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by AJSfan: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Swear you are not being bankrolled by another man

There are many mother's day in a year to shine, the only father's day, you will still be dragging with men.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Welovekids1: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
grin

Lol, I’ve been expecting this post since morning. Abeg which single mother be next on the list.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by rocknation62(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
All this bittered souls trying to be relevant oloshos hiding under the umbrella of nollywood Changing Dollars to Naira blah blah blah. PELE OOO BUREAU DE CHANGE. The facts still remains that you’re not a father & you can never be. Spits Tueh

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father's day to mercy Aigbe...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
tongue
She can go on and be claiming fatherly roles but wetin I know for sure na be say,"there's nothing like artificial prick wey go fit ever be like original prick"

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by GeneralPula: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nah men una still dey fvck Dey see this money..

That apart... Single women loves playing victims a lot. The format will soon cast finally

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) by ddigeo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
This lady, Tonto Dike and co, use any father's day moment to shade their
exes.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture / Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.