Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 PM

18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday (28759 Views)

Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) / Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail / Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by hecomeshome(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Patrioticman007:

The Yoruba's don't do the crimes you commit, the law of karma states onces you do the crime, you must do the time. For its a fact that there are no tribal sentiments in prison, for your tribe are the most imprisoned Nigerian's in the whole world.
The question that need answers are why are there no Fulani prisoners in China, Vietnam, Malaysia, UAE, USA, Italy, Brazil but your tribes yapa ?.

I think you know the answer. It's because they don't have the wherewith to travel abroad.
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by Legend44(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Anybody who says there is no power in social media is a fool including the G.O's... U might say shot fired. Yes i fired it... All they do is donate.. have they even look into the cases of those prisoners, No all they do is to donate.. Bleep that shit. Someone said everybody na scam but na who them catch be thief.
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by Georgejeez: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
18 year old give birth in Prison after arrest and remand since maybe October last year ,chai embarassed embarassed embarassed
I'm sure if not for the arrest ,she must have terminated the pregnancy a long time ago .
The child should really be named endsars like someone said above

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by raslim20(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
I think God use that prison to safe the life of that little baby, because I’m sure as at the time of the arrest that the lady doesn’t even know she’s pregnant and may it be she’s outside and free, she might have get rid of the little baby.
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by neonly: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=Cryomancer post=102913771]

Just because the exercised their constitutional rights to show their pain about the decay in this country and they were charged with all manner of crimes and locked away without any evidence to back it up....

Imagine the madness that the present government of Nigeria is running and tagging it a democracy.!!!

What crimes have any killer herdsmen been charged with, even with glaring evidence of their atrocities on a daily basis?

My prayer for all wicked politicians and policemen in Nigeria is that may they use their hands to bury all their own children in their lifetime.
Hahahaha yur in-laws fit be police oooo

Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by easzypeaszy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
naso dey use born tupac..and same mnth and same day
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by Igbojihadist: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
The federal government and all Nigerian politicians and all the 3 arms of government in Nigeria and the entire police force + any law enforcement officials in Nigeria, una lives shall end in sorrow.

None of you criminals shall enjoy your last days on earth and untimely death shall locate all of una...

Ogun kill all of una there!
AMEN AMEN AMEEEN

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Igbojihadist:
AMEN AMEN AMEEEN

Thank you for this.

✌✌✌

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by Igbojihadist: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Thank you for this.

✌✌✌

Stay blessed, bro.
i would have been there for a case i dont know anything about they tagged me a mudrer and a kidnapper that was last year when olufo of ifo was shot dead,i was also a victim at the scene but they shot olufo and whisk us away my brother na so i excape in the night, even after reporting myself to the station i was later arrested and detained as a suspect i spend one month in state CID in the same ondo state it was a bad experience i spend all i have with the help of my people i was releasd on 25 dc last year
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by Sammerboi: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Our leaders are heartless man. How can you keep a pregnant girl in custody co she participated in the endsars protest?
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by Danking1: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
RichBoy247:
So she got pregnant at 17. She should remain in prison. A 17 years old girl should be studying her text books and not studying diccks. Useless bitch.
i pray it happens to ur sister so u can say same thing. Afanu
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by seyz91(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
cheesy
MajorOvakporaye:
I hereby place 5 million years curse on the lifeless vegetable and his useless supporters!
Their life we be bent like Effurun Roundabout and Upper iweka Flyover
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by CyberHustle: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Patrioticman007:

The Yoruba's don't do the crimes you commit, the law of karma states onces you do the crime, you must do the time. For its a fact that there are no tribal sentiments in prison, for your tribe are the most imprisoned Nigerian's in the whole world.
The question that need answers are why are there no Fulani prisoners in China, Vietnam, Malaysia, UAE, USA, Italy, Brazil but your tribes yapa ?.
So Fulanis and Hausas are law abiding people? Even at that, she has rights as a pregnant woman in prison.
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
angry
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by Hapinex01: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Bad government
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by ajl: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
AloneTK:
Must have been traumatic for her, especially if she was innocent of the allegation.
I pray she gets through the ordeal, considering our people and their attitude towards persons that have spent time in detention/prison.

How many Nija girl get heart go follow boys go set a building on fire? She was probably at the wrong place at the wrong time or she was there to loot.
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by lexy2014: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Vireani79:

It's not hurray yet
It's a bail
They are not dropping the charges
They will still take her to court
But if found guilty
They will jail her

Why haven't they taken her to court all this while?
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by Ashirioluwa: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
So they arrested innocent pregnant lady or she got raped in prison.

I don’t understand
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Wow! I have never seen the best quote/reply/comment like this on Nairaland. With this I think you shut the mouths of the hate filled species of the dot republic.

I seek your permission to be copying and pasting this coment while quoting or replying those stupid, brainwashed, demented and frustrated souls
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
So they arrested innocent pregnant lady or she got raped in prison.

I don’t understand
Oga, the teenage ashawo was carrying the bastard in her belly when she was arrested.
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
CyberHustle:

So Fulanis and Hausas are law abiding people? Even at that, she has rights as a pregnant woman in prison.

Oga, it is only a simple question. Don't prevaricate or evasive. Answer the question:
The questions that need answers are why are there no Fulani prisoners in China, Vietnam, Malaysia, UAE, USA, Italy, Brazil but your tribes yapa?
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by Ashirioluwa: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Oga, the teenage ashawo was carrying the bastard in her belly when she was arrested.

Nawa o
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by samunaka: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mynd44:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6607252/kemisola-ogunniyi-gives-birth-prison

DJ switch and cohorts are chilling in Europe while the muffins that follow them to their useless Endsars protest are langushing in jail, some raped and are either pregnant or giving birth to fatherless children in prison.
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by Vireani79: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Why haven't they taken her to court all this while?

No justice for the poor
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by CyberHustle: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Oga, it is only a simple question. Don't prevaricate or evasive. Answer the question:
The questions that need answers are why are there no Fulani prisoners in China, Vietnam, Malaysia, UAE, USA, Italy, Brazil but your tribes yapa?
We all saw how the whole country diplomatic armoury was deployed to absolve the tramadol Nigerian girl in Saudi Arabia. Same pattern is also in use locally when Fulani commit crimes.
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by Tizu(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by Friedeong(m): 12:32am On Jun 21, 2021
Please the child should be Name ENDSARS
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by Friedeong(m): 12:34am On Jun 21, 2021
Please the should be name ENDSARS......
Re: 18-Year-Old Kemisola Oguniyi Who Gave Birth In Prison May Be Released On Monday by showafrica(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2021
drizslim:
Buhari even in your death Nigerians will be more merrier than they did June 8th 1998

You arrested an 18 year old since October(probably she was not preggy) June 2021 she gives birth. undecided Garba Shehu should issue a statement cos this story no de add up

I am still thinking the offense of an 18yr old in a national protest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam / PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.