Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) (1394 Views)

Yoruba Christian V Yoruba Moslem: Facts / Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers / Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by Warripikine: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
What do you think?

1 Share

Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by Fahdiga1: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
She is right. Nigeria needs to go back to regional system of government

1 Like

Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by Monogamy: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Her opinion
Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by Warripikine: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:
Her opinion
And what do you think about her opinion?

1 Like

Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by Freestainworld(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
She is right. Nigeria needs to go back to regional system of government
Regional system of government will be the best, when any politician misbehaves, his or her people will hold him accountable, it will also end blame game in the centre.

1 Like

Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by Monogamy: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Warripikine:

Her opinion would remain her opinion
Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by Fahdiga1: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Freestainworld:
Regional system of government will be the best, when any politician misbehaves, his or her people will hold him accountable, it will also end blame game in the centre.
I'm telling you. I prefer it to total splitting
Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by Fahdiga1: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Warripikine:

Are you expecting any reasonable response from the guy you quoted?

8 Likes

Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by Malawian(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I'm telling you. I prefer it to total splitting
Why would you insist on remaining with people who don't want to be with you? This shows lack of self respect.

6 Likes

Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by vedaxcool(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Malawian:

Why would you insist on remaining with people who don't want to be with you? This shows lack of self respect.

grin fahdiga1 come chop your sub. Some of your minions did not get the memo that all this talk of secession is just a ruse for power by your accursed PDP.
Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
We have tried regionalism and it failed, why some people refuse to learn from history really baffles me.

1 Like

Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by FakeUnity: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Monogamy:
Her opinion

This abokey muslim and his futile disguise. grin

1 Like

Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Janjaweeed, it is GAME OVER!!!

Monogamy:
Her opinion
Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by Monogamy: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Almajoon:
Janjaweeed, it is GAME OVER!!!

If It's by having opinion, na everybody for rich?
Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nothing changes, it is GAME OVER!!!

Fulani janjaweeed don cast cheesy

Monogamy:

If It's by having opinion, na everybody for rich?

1 Like

Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by SporaD8: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
LordVoldermort:
We have tried regionalism and it failed, why some people refuse to learn from history really baffles me.
You, my dear, are the one that need the history lesson more!
Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by Fahdiga1: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
vedaxcool:

grin fahdiga1 come chop your sub. Some of your minions did not get the memo that all this talk of secession is just a ruse for power by your accursed PDP.
Vedaxcool will never be seen on anything truthful. You better change your way before it is too late
Re: See A Yoruba Moslem's Thought On Secession (pics) by theTranslator: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
LordVoldermort:
It didn't

Nigeria was literally paradise then

(1) (Reply)

OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Twenty Pounds Policy And The Igbos / See What Buhari Did In Rivers State / Could this happen in Nigeria ? Israeli Commandos Rescuing One Of Their Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.