Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

See Best Father Day Text This Guy Wrote Is A Wow! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Best Father Day Text This Guy Wrote Is A Wow! (516 Views)

The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate / See The Touching Letter A Romantic Guy Wrote To His Departed Girlfriend / What A Guy Wrote On Facebook About Fornication. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Best Father Day Text This Guy Wrote Is A Wow! by realsureboy2020: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Fathers day to the President of my family, the number one citizen of the Peaceful nation of Anthony Family.

Thank you for given me the Visa to enter your peaceful nation. As the last born of the family, they said we are stubborn in every nation but I will respect & maintain peace & unity with other senior states, from Precilia state, Geraldine state down to ugochukwu state and work hard in order to make our nation great.

As the ambassordor to Heaven country, I will always pray and tell the President there God and the vice Jesus how peaceful, loving and caring your nation is & why they need to invest more & bless Anthony's nation more.

God bless you my super President. I love you.Very soon I will introduce and bring my female vice Governor to you. God will give you sound health to see the senators we will produce.

The day I will become President like you, I will follow you steps and do more better than you because, that is what all Father and leader of all nations want their successor's to do. God bless you.

Regards,

Cornelius,
Governor Ikechukwu State.
@realvickpoint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Best Father Day Text This Guy Wrote Is A Wow! by SultanYoung: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy father day to all the amazing dad's who sacrifice their all to provide for the family even in this worst economic state of the country

1 Like

Re: See Best Father Day Text This Guy Wrote Is A Wow! by Nonexisting: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Shouts out to my dad and all great dads out there. I have drank, smoked and now getting ready to have a good fucck to celebrate Father's Day.

(1) (Reply)

. / When She Say She Want To Hear From God First" / The Moment NEPA Light Went Off In Big Brother’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.