Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs (30129 Views)

I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by Macky2(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2021
Beconase nasal spray will do the magic. It is very effective and not harsh.

Gvnl:
Good evening everyone and Happy Sunday.

This Catarrh has lasted for almost 9yrs now. I've taken different medications but it's still persisting.

I have also done some laboratory test and taken prescribed medication, but no permanent solution.

Please help what else should or can I do to put an end to this menace.

Thank you.
Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by Macky2(m): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2021
Beconase nasal spray cured mine, you can give it a try and thank me later.

Nikeballer:
mine is 15 years plus now....

dust, stress, insect and mosquito bites, poor ventilation and over crowding, too much heat than normal, too much cold than normal,cold drinks, stale air, energy drinks, body relieving drugs which contains diclofenac triggers and contributed to mine over the years with simultaneous sneezing that causes headache thereafter.....

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by Tolani1122(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2021
Gvnl:

This Catarrh has lasted for almost 9yrs now. I've taken different medications but it's still persisting.

I have also done some laboratory test and taken prescribed medication, but no permanent solution.

Thank you.
The, only solution is pepper (rodo) , buy it chew it raw. For seven says , and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by Psoul(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Gvnl:

Thank you.

Minimize the number of sex you have.
You have a rare condition.
Frequent sex will always trigger this flu like condition.
Regulate your libido. Try this and see if you will notice any difference.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by fokudas: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2021
This is purely a case of prayer! I once had a woman that was having chronic and severe cough problem for 10 years and she had used the best of medication within Nigeria and abroad also had seen the best of Doctors in the world all to no avail. Lo and behold after moment of prayers backed with unwavering faith in God, that was the end of the cough. I trust God that if you approach it with prayers that will be the end of it.
Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by Xxx9ja: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2021
100k for the drugs and supplements

Money back if symptoms are not better in 1 week

I"m a pharmacist and consultant in natural /herbal medicines for the record
Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by Assaljii: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2021
You should prepare hot garlic tea(garlic+Lipton+Sugar or Honey).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by HASSANAASIA(f): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gvnl:

Thank you.
you do have a sinus problem try to see an ENT to check for nasal polyps which can't remove through surgery or by taking steroid eg prednisone and also using nasal spray like flixonase
Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by CEOwatazs: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
josh123:
How cartaarh go last for 9 years, dem use cartaarh swear for you? undecided

OP THANKS FOR THIS POST...

MOD. THANKS FOR PUSHING IT HERE.

THE O.P'S POST SOUNDS UNBELIEVABLE BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT ITS VERY TRUE..... WHY BECAUSE I'M CURRENTLY PASSING THROUGH THR SAME THING.

I'VE BEING HAVING THUS CATARH SINCE 2009 TILL DATE TOO...

LET ME GO THROUGH THE COMMENTS AND SEE IF I CAN SEE SOME REAL SOLUTION....S

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by CEOwatazs: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gvnl:

Thank you.

OP good day, so sorry for what you're currently passing through..... Believe me, you're not alone. I've bn having same issue since 2009 till date.

What I've found out is that; the issue is slightly related to allergy.

There was this particular drug someone referred me to.... It worked perfectly well while I was taking it but it got back to the normal way after stopping the drug...(I'll help ask for that drug again for you)

Just avoid abnormal temperature, be it cold or warm.... Avoid perfumes........ Anything that scent grossly.

I'll get back to you on this list when I asked of that drug.
Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by khatea: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gvnl:

Thank you.

My dear, mine lasted over 20 years and I can tell u its not an easy journey as all medications proved abortive. I finally took to faith when one ENT doctor told me I shld pray it will go with blood when I start giving birth shocked but I thank God I feel relieved now, I only do catarrh very early in d mrng dese days but once sun rises, it dries up

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by kikelomojessy(f): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
My elder sister has same too,but she has gbakamu.

She has been to several doctors and they said she needs to do surgery. It's doesn't even bother her again.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Let me add...
Allergies to pet like some particular dogs, cats , birds. Actually it could even be their dander he is allergic to.
Montelukast, Loratadine etc might also work.
Though identifying the triggers is key otherwise it will always be pingpong.
CEOwatazs:

OP good day, so sorry for what you're currently passing through..... Believe me, you're not alone. I've bn having same issue since 2009 till date.

There was this particular drug someone referred me to.... It worked perfectly well while I was taking it but it got back to the normal way after stopping the drug...(I'll help ask for that drug again for you)

Just avoid abnormal temperature, be it cold or warm.... Avoid perfumes........ Anything that scent grossly.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by drphantom: 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gvnl:

Thank you.

Sound more like Allergic rhinitis.

Drugs do not cure allergies but can help manage the symptoms.

I suggest seeing an ENT ( Ear, Nose and Throat) surgeon at a teaching hospital if possible, for a proper assessment.

9 years is too long to be working based on assumptions
Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by Ikukuudo: 3:49am On Jun 23, 2021
That shit is a discomfort on another level.
Mine is nose blockage. I have been breathing with only one nosestril for 4 years now.
I guess it started when I worked in an ice block molding factory.

I have taken so many medications yet the shit resist all the medications.
Am following for any useful info

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by benodic: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
See an ENT Surgeon
Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by mevap70: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Chew on basil or scent leaves last thing before going to bed for 21 days

Also stops snoring

Wash the leaves in salt water to kill all bacteria.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by ceeceeuwa: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
corbanstevee:

I really support this position and will like to add that you could be suffering from allergies.
This could be from what you eat/drink, something new you introduce to your house/room, toiletries, perfume, air freshener among other things.

Checkout the list and trace back to the time you began noticing it.

Also worthy of note is did you have blood transfusion during this period of 8yrs if yes it could be from thereā€¦.
Please can you expantiate on the relationship between blood transfusion and the chronic catarrh?
Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by HoluGraze: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gvnl:

Thank you.

OP please do you later got a cure for this
If yes, which approach do you applied
Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by Exceed15: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2022
Xxx9ja:
100k for the drugs and supplements

Money back if symptoms are not better in 1 week

I"m a pharmacist and consultant in natural /herbal medicines for the record

Story
Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by Junnior: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
CEOwatazs:

Please what's the drug
Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by February30(m): 12:27am On Jan 02, 2023
I am a victim bro. Na allergy!

Check your diet. Stay off genetically produced products, stay off nuts.

It worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs by MechanicMike: 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Belle88:

Go get cloves and fresh ginger boil it and drink (wash and slice the ginger) please do that often until you see results.

helo can i told u two question please: do u have yansh & can i date u please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Am I Depressed? [Picture] / Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself / 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.