Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

For Those Who Wrote JAMB Yesterday, Pls I Want To Ask You Something. Don't Skip - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Those Who Wrote JAMB Yesterday, Pls I Want To Ask You Something. Don't Skip (740 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / An Odyssey Of A Professional Teacher Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Wrote JAMB Yesterday, Pls I Want To Ask You Something. Don't Skip by Mangekyo: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
So for those who wrote theirs on saturday, Pls were yall given a place to keep your phones?
I know, I can go without mine but I believe I should take it for my own safety.
I'm writing my JAMB tomorrow morning and the location is about 59km away from where I reside. I've never been there before and yh, I'm yet to even know the route I'm meant to follow.
I plan on taking my phone to the place so that I would be able to contact my parents should one problem or other arises (I hope not).
So guys, did yall take your phones to the center and were you given a place to keep them? Bc it's obvious they said whoever is with one won't be allowed to go into the exam hall
Re: For Those Who Wrote JAMB Yesterday, Pls I Want To Ask You Something. Don't Skip by Mangekyo: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lalasticlala, Pls help with this thread. I'm beginning to run outta time without knowing what to do
Re: For Those Who Wrote JAMB Yesterday, Pls I Want To Ask You Something. Don't Skip by Vitamin17(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yes you can take your phone with you...but you are not allowed to enter the hall with it...
Re: For Those Who Wrote JAMB Yesterday, Pls I Want To Ask You Something. Don't Skip by Mangekyo: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Vitamin17:
Yes you can take your phone with you...but you are not allowed to enter the hall with it...

I'm aware. What I'm not sure of is if there would be a place where I can keep it & collect it after I'm done without it getting moved by boyz
Re: For Those Who Wrote JAMB Yesterday, Pls I Want To Ask You Something. Don't Skip by psucc(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
You drop the phone with one of the Civil Defence officer and go in when you are out don't forget to 'royal' (though some won't accept even if you offer) before getting it back.
Re: For Those Who Wrote JAMB Yesterday, Pls I Want To Ask You Something. Don't Skip by Badca81: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Look for a shop owner around there and give your phone to them ( some might require you pay a small change like N500. Don't go give it to someone people are giving theirs too , to avoid people taking yours . l have witnessed this before)or you can give a parent who brought his/her ward there .
Re: For Those Who Wrote JAMB Yesterday, Pls I Want To Ask You Something. Don't Skip by Goldenrod1: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Don't go with phone because you might lost it.

I remember back then I was in your shoes

The only thing I did was.to make enquiry about how to get to my destination from FB
And.i definitely got the right direction
Re: For Those Who Wrote JAMB Yesterday, Pls I Want To Ask You Something. Don't Skip by Opemiposii(f): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
keep it with the security man or woman... or beta still with one of the jamb officials

(1) (Reply)

Comrade Levi Zachariah George Greets Hon. Dr. Tammy Danagogo Happy Birthday / OAU Student Who Fell Inside Soakaway Dies / Futa Post Jamb Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.