Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls (5641 Views)

If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future / Why Aren't Guys Marrying Divorces And Widowed Women? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by ihatebuhari(f): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
your mom and your sisters ode
Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Conner44:

that is the true igbo spirit manifested in you. you can equally shoot for the stars, my mom had 6 sisters and 3 brothers from a nuclear family.

i want to surpass that figure. i be odogwu

Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
ihatebuhari:
your mom and your sisters ode

See as your fake profile edited Photoshop photo make the pavement for the step bend. Abeg be calming down oh

Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by ihatebuhari(f): 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
michaelpop50:

See as your fake profile edited Photoshop photo make the pavement for the step bend. Abeg be calming down oh
lol you live in shithole so in your entire life you won't see such building.

Photoshop lol
Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
ihatebuhari:
lol you live in shithole so in your entire life you won't see such building.

Photoshop lol

Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by bukatyne(f): 12:43am On Jun 21, 2021
Well Igbo marriages as long as I remember featured large age gaps.

If both man & wife are fine with it, what is ya business?

Abi did the men of yore married to very young women complain about their home keeping skills? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by cooooooks(m): 12:58am On Jun 21, 2021
I don't subscribe to leftover talk.

Woman is woman. I don't think there is a lot more instrically from being 30+ than being 20+.

I have known men and women of different ages and am no longer shocked when I meet an immature 40+ year old or a frighteningly mature 20+ year old.
Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by anochuko01(m): 4:49am On Jun 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

I serve for enugu.. almost all the old men their wives young well.. so I support the OP..
Omo, na anambra I dey now. Them don marry almost all the young girls finish grin.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by zagorakis(m): 5:50am On Jun 21, 2021
Op is a woman in disguise
Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by ospreywin(m): 6:22am On Jun 21, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

It doesn't occur to you that a woman that no man could stomach till 35 is a red flag? Do you know how many men 22 year old girls meet not to talk of 35?

And not ONE man could wife her?

Go marry them bro, you have my blessings.

Hmmmm wisdom
Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by lilvicky68(m): 7:03am On Jun 21, 2021
anochuko01:

Omo, na anambra I dey now. Them don marry almost all the young girls finish grin.
Thank you..
Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by Quality20(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2021
zagorakis:
Op is a woman in disguise
no o abeg na guys de.disguise as women not d other way round
Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by GeneralPula: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
tugrow:
We feel we can control that age(18 to 24) but funny enough that is the most stubborn age in ladies

No. It’s the age that ladies do reveal their true self. And as a man, you’ll tame and nurture her. This will be possible if she loves you..

35+ are not gentle but they do hide their true self. Those things that men have complained about her in the past. You won’t get to know her fully until you carry her put for house..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
As if the 35 year olds are any different these days. When did age become a criteria for common sense? Who go misbehave, go misbehave. Whether 22 or 40.
no be issue of misbehavior jaree but Sha make I keep quiet beofe dem go come for my head again..
Nobody wants shiloh, mfm, redeem rejecti..
Bra, if dem give you today mango and last year mango, which one you go choose?
Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by Xmen149(m): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
I prefer 25 to 27..at this age they must have been through with school(lived away from home,anyone without control and life experience at this age has lost it forever) and have idea of what they want. Still have time for child bearing.

28 to 30 is a risky selection for me

30 to 35 (majority in that 32 and 33 above once they take in doctors usually recommend CS you don't know y?) Is a no no. And what do you mean by experience at this age biko (experience in different men?, keeping which home is she a divorcee? )

And 18 to 24 is growing stage,.If you marry a girl at this age and you don't have patience you will divorce her by 25 or she will burst that energy out by sleeping with random boys . 18 to 24 is the age girls discover and explore their inner monsters.The lucky ones then heed to mamas warnings and lectures and settle down at 25 up while the (carear,life explorers etc) continue after this age.

Women have biological clock,mothers teach their children this and follow up. If a woman after 25 is not interested in marriage let her not confuse her self by making her self available at age 30 to 35 they should get their priorities right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by tugrow(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2021
GeneralPula:

No. It’s the age that ladies do reveal their true self. And as a man, you’ll tame and nurture her. This will be possible if she loves you..

35+ are not gentle but they do hide their true self. Those things that men have complained about her in the past. You won’t get to know her fully until you carry her put for house..
wow bro , you are absolutely right, one told me , that there are things she does before that she don’t like doing again that what I’m asking her to change or stop doing , she will when time comes

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls by Chukapage(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2021
What does an Average woman you're dating or fucking offer you as man ?No be you go still spend money and the stress? It's atleast understandable that if I as a man will still stress my self and finances on women why won't I go for the Youngest ,Juicest and most beautiful. Why should I go for Old used up women who have exhausted their best youthful days. Man go for those youngies. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? / Lady Calls Out Her Friend’s Boyfriend Who Has Been Cheating On Her (pics) / Pope Francis Dripping With Swag (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.