Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Will Make You Faster Money In Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What Will Make You Faster Money In Business (134 Views)

Make Money In Dollars Publishing Book On Amazon KDP / Stay Safe In Business. Register Your Business Name With CAC Today / Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Make You Faster Money In Business by fxid10(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
One of the questions I get almost everyday is how to know what people will love to buy.

One thing i always tell people is this;

Sell what people will love to buy and not what you will love to sell.
I say that because, What you may love to sell, may not be what people will love to buy.

Unfortunately, we are not in people's mind to know what they will love to buy. But am going to tell you 1 key method that I use to know what *many people will love to buy*

The *big advantage* I have is that as a mini importer, i have access to so many many products. And as you know, the more access to products that are solutions to problem you have, *the more money you can make.*

My first style is this.

I will just check my 1688 app, not looking for any particular product. *I will just be checking randomly.*

Any product that captures my attention very strongly, i will check on it.
Look at what problem it is solving.

Next thing I will do is ask myself the following questions

*This product is a solution to this problem, How big is this problem in Nigeria?* Knowing fully well that if the problem is big, the solution will be highly valued and people will be ready to *pay a lot for it*

If the problem is not big, i will then look at numbers.
See what I mean.

The problem may not be big but small.

*But what if so many people are facing this small problem?*

I mean, you import something to Nigeria, and you are going to be making like N1000 profit per piece. But the good news is that you are sure that you are going to *sell up to 5000 pieces of that product at the end.* Isn't that a good product to sell? It is.

*But how can you now locate the people that are interested in this product?*

Let me tell you this.

*You see those customers you are looking for?
They are looking for you too.*

Let me rephrase it.

Those products you are selling, that you are looking for people that will come and buy them from you, *people somewhere are looking for those products. Some people are even desperately looking for those same products*.
But the products are there in your house or your shop *Depreciating*

*So how do you connect with these customers?*

They are there on Facebook. Target the people that are interested in products like that.

Seee I know someone that has made over *40million naira this year from that same Facebook that you think will not work for you.*

In your advertisement, Tell the problem your product is solving.
Tell them how your products will affect there life positively.
Show your price.
Put your number.
Tell interested people to call you.

....and wait. If they decide to check out your page on instagram or Facebook, they should be able to see the picture of your face.

This thing dey work...
When I got N187,000 on instagram in 2 days in very early 2017, nobody knew me.

Last week, i spent N5,700 running an advert on facebook, I've gotten about 200k already, and many more will come from that same advertisement this week.

If you position yourself as a solution provider, you go make money tire.
Mini importation knowledge will open many doors of opportunities for you to make money.
*Many many have not succeeded* in this business because of how they positioned themselves. They want to do Bags, shoes and clothes. When there are lots of other products you can pay attention to.

*So what have you learn from this write-up?*

Learn to have access to many many solutions to problems. The more solutions you can provide, the more opportunities you have to make money.

Randomly search for products. You can search for one first.

Try to know what problem that product is solving

Use Facebook to fish out the people that have that problem. It simply means that product was made for those people.

Import product and deliver to them.

Anywhere you have issues, *reach out to me*. That is if you have bought something from me before o.

Keep repeating this process untill you are able to make your first 40 million too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Professional Logo Design For You!!! / D2 Datalink Available 24hrs / We Solve All Your Writing Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.